Torch-bearing white nationalists march ahead of alt-right rally(Charlottesville) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:04:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Torch-bearing white nationalists march ahead of alt-right rally(Charlottesville) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Torch-bearing white nationalists march ahead of alt-right rally(Charlottesville)  (Read 41431 times)
SNJ1985
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.19, S: 7.57

« on: August 12, 2017, 02:57:58 PM »

That's a good point - virtually all of these alt-right protesters had grandfathers or great-grandfathers who fought the Nazis.

By the modern left's standards, most of the men who fought the Nazis in WW2 would be considered Nazis themselves. Take Enoch Powell, for example.

Why won't Trump say Radical White Supremacist Terrorism?

This needs to become a thing.

The notion that white right-wingers are a bigger terrorist threat than Muslims is utter nonsense based on misleading data.

He's giving aid and comfort to the 62 million people who enabled this so they don't feel any guilt.

Do all of the millions of people who voted for Hillary Clinton deserve to be blamed for what happened at a Virginia baseball field back in June?
SNJ1985
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 03:01:55 PM »

That's a good point - virtually all of these alt-right protesters had grandfathers or great-grandfathers who fought the Nazis.

By the modern left's standards, most of the men who fought the Nazis in WW2 would be considered Nazis themselves. Take Enoch Powell, for example.

Why won't Trump say Radical White Supremacist Terrorism?

This needs to become a thing.

The notion that white right-wingers are a bigger terrorist threat than Muslims is utter nonsense based on misleading data.

He's giving aid and comfort to the 62 million people who enabled this so they don't feel any guilt.

Do all of the millions of people who voted for Hillary Clinton deserve to be blamed for what happened at a Virginia baseball field back in June?

Known Neo-Nazi Richard Spencer was a contributor to the source you listed, lol.

He didn't write the article I linked to, and facts are facts regardless of who reports on them.
SNJ1985
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 03:23:41 PM »

Are any of the leftists here going to respond to the points I made?

SNJ1985
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2017, 03:27:18 PM »

What points?

Look on page 7.
SNJ1985
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2017, 03:30:15 PM »
« Edited: August 12, 2017, 03:34:54 PM by TexasGurl »

Behold the typical leftist, triggered by facts that contradict the narrative he's trying to push and unable to come up with any actual arguments.
SNJ1985
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2017, 03:34:19 PM »

No, go f**K yourself.

Behold the typical leftist, triggered by facts that contradict the narrative he's trying to push and unable to come up with any actual arguments.

You mean like people who drive cars into crowds of protesters they disagree with?

I'm not a leftist by any stretch but people being "triggered" is the least of our problems right now.

I don't sympathize with the car driver at all. He ought to be locked up for life.

This incident is not, however, a validation of the leftist worldview.
SNJ1985
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2017, 03:37:44 PM »

I don't sympathize with the car driver at all. He ought to be locked up for life.

This incident is not, however, a validation of the leftist worldview.
Exactly this.

Thank you.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies