Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 19, 2017, 08:18:11 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Cast your Ballot in the 2016 Mock Election

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Atlas Fantasy Elections
| |-+  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderator: Gustaf)
| | |-+  Party Headquarters of the People's Revolutionary Democratic Centre
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Party Headquarters of the People's Revolutionary Democratic Centre  (Read 151 times)
Kamala
YaBB God
Madagascar

View Profile
« on: August 12, 2017, 09:56:20 pm »
Ignore

Leader Kamala

We are not merely a political party; we are a political movement! We fight for the common man, we fight for the common woman! Because we fight against the elitism and corruption in Nyman.

Our goal is simple: the People's platform!

Our platform is one plank: to institute a direct democracy in Fremont, Altasia, and the rest of the regions. We will model our government on the Swiss system. Elected officials will craft legislation, but they will not vote on it; instead, we, the People, will decide if legislation becomes law.

We call for the abolishment of the position of President. Instead, we replace it with a federal council, a presentable group of elected officials who can be our representatives to the world.

If elected, our members will fight for constitutional amendments to create a direct democracy. On all other issues, we will align with the party who promises to work with us on our central issue.

Anyone can join, and even remain a member of other parties. We will endorse candidates for various elections as well.

Our party's color is dark violet.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 12:15:41 am by Kamala »Logged

Read my TLs-
A Parliament for the People - a parliamentary USA
Sous Les Belles Étoiles - an alternative history where France becomes the dominant colonizer of the USA
President dfwlibertylover
dfwlibertylover
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: -2.43

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 12:10:19 am »
Ignore

One quick note, we have a President ( which is me Tongue) not a prime minister, interesting idea though

Kamala
YaBB God
Madagascar

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2017, 12:15:03 am »
Ignore

One quick note, we have a President ( which is me Tongue) not a prime minister, interesting idea though

Whoops. I'll change it.

Read my TLs-
A Parliament for the People - a parliamentary USA
Sous Les Belles Étoiles - an alternative history where France becomes the dominant colonizer of the USA
LouisvilleThunder
United States

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2017, 05:38:37 pm »
Ignore

X LouisvilleThunder

The goals of this movement definitely fit with my views on elitism and corruption. I like the idea of offering more referendums on laws, but I believe there should still be a President with some limited executive authority similar to Switzerland. Anyway, let's grow this movement!

I also want to remain a member of the Federalist Party.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 05:44:45 pm by LouisvilleThunder »Logged

Thunder Over Louisville!
Registered Hoosier in Atlasia
Please read Kasich Defies All Odds--A Tale of Chaos During the Trump Years. It's my brilliant, stimulating timeline! http://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=267650.0
Come visit my Atlasian Senate campaign office
http://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=270730.0
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout