SJW's Take Issue with...the Maryland Flag (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:20:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  SJW's Take Issue with...the Maryland Flag (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SJW's Take Issue with...the Maryland Flag  (Read 2931 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: August 13, 2017, 03:46:05 PM »

..it's not particularly funny as the MS flag has attracted 100x as much controversy as the MD one.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 06:13:38 PM »

Side X: Jews, blacks, Catholics, and immigrants are inferior beings and thus need to be removed from our country or killed.

Side Y: We think this flag is bad.

Reasonable Person:
SJWs are every bit as toxic as the other 'side'.

Uh, the alt-right doesn't care about Catholics, as long as they're white. Steve Bannon is Catholic.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2017, 12:53:52 AM »

A guy from Fargo who attended that rally who calls himself a "pro-white activist" was actually outed as a Nazi months ago and interviewed by the local paper, he agreed to it as long as they did it in his "safe space"...a local Catholic Church. Quote “I love St. Mary’s and the Fargo/Moorhead Catholic Diocese. It was the only place I felt safe and spiritually secure discussing Pro-white issues with the press.”: http://www.meanread.com/2017/02/04/fargo-catholic-church-is-safe-space-for-pro-white-activist

Now the local diocese did issue a statement condemning this and saying it doesn't endorse his views, which of course I buy (even in Fargo a Catholic church is bound to be not insignificantly non-white in membership), but it's pretty clear this guy doesn't want Catholics out of the country, and neither does the alt-right either. Most neo-Nazis don't care either, seeing as how their movement was founded in Bavaria, and the KKK is not alt-right, but a defunct organization that reached its peak in the 1920s, went bankrupt during the Roosevelt administration, and now has a few small groups of racist LARPing them today. The KKK is not a real organization in the current year, and it hasn't been for seven decades now. But the alt-right is only concerned with race and ethnicity, not religion.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2017, 08:34:48 AM »

Well there was once a thread where someone went on a moral outrage because of...people commenting in the Huffington Post comments section. Don't underestimate the ability to make A Very Big Deal out of someone totally irrelevant saying something.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies