Campaign Office of ReaganClinton
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:13:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Campaign Office of ReaganClinton
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7
Author Topic: Campaign Office of ReaganClinton  (Read 11089 times)
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: -6.96

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 14, 2017, 01:47:00 AM »
« edited: July 23, 2018, 02:06:11 PM by Governor ReaganClinton »

Office of ReaganClinton20XX

Hello! Welcome to the Campaign Headquarters of ReaganClinton

Office History:
Lincoln Assemblyman
August 25, 2017 - December 14, 2017

Speaker of the Lincoln Assembly
November 12, 2017 - December 14, 2017

Representative from Lincoln
January 5, 2018 - February 14, 2018
February 28, 2018 - May 4, 2018

Majority Whip of the Atlasian House of Representitaves
January 10, 2018 - February 14, 2018

Minority Whip of the Atlasian House of Representitaves
March 2nd, 2018 - May 4, 2018

Governor of Lincoln
June 29, 2018 - Present
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2017, 09:30:06 PM »

STATEMENT ON ASSEMBLY ELECTION PREFORMANCE AND RESIGNATION OF PRESIDENT DFWLIBERTYLOVER

Hello, fellow citizens of Lincoln and Atlasia,

Currently, I am tied for first place with Incumbent Assemblyman lok1999, and I am eternally grateful for your support for these past few days. Assuming we keep this pace up, I will become your Assemblyman-elect replacing former Assemblyman CXSmith. You have made the right decision, and have voted for change for Lincoln.

However, there is another matter I must address, regarding my friend and soon-to-be former President DFWLibertyLover. Tonight, he made an announcement, stating that he would resign from office by tomorrow evening, not due to scandal, but because of lack of action. I sincerely wish him well in his post-political career and wish the best of luck to Vice President Goldwater luck in his new job as the most powerful man in our world. We are all counting on you.

Thank you for reading, good night, and god bless you.
-ReaganClinton20XX
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2017, 06:07:45 PM »

Assembly Election Victory Speech

Hello again everyone,

Though final results are still not in, I, as well as incumbent assemblymen kyc0705 and lok1999 have all been elected to the Assembly, and I couldn't be more grateful for your support. At the start of this campaign, very few knew me around Atlasia, (and I don't entirely doubt that people still don't know me Tongue), but come election time, we won and brought a Federalist majority (sort of) to Lincoln. With this, will come immense change that will improve Lincoln for the better.

Unemployment numbers and Domestic terrorism has been higher than ever before, and I plan to propose a bill that would increase our regional security to crack down on NLLC terrorists, as well as a bill that would help the regions crippling and rapidly rising unemployment. I have also stated that I will echo a bill that the Southern region passed a month or two ago that keeps our politicians in line, and could subject them to impeachment or removal if need be. Finally, we will repeal and reform the flawed Universal Background Check Act to make it a better piece of legislation.

Once again, thank you all for voting for change in our region, I look forward to working with fellow Assembly members on these issues, and Making Lincoln GREAT!!!

-ReaganClinton20XX
Lachi
lok1999
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -1.06, S: -3.02

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2017, 06:13:25 PM »

Well done on your election! I am looking forward to working with you during the term.
JGibson
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.00, S: -6.50

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2017, 06:25:55 PM »

Congrats on winning a seat in the Lincoln Assembly.

- Congressman and former Lincoln AM/Lt. Gov JGibson (Lab)
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2017, 06:30:08 PM »

Congratulations on your election into the Assembly!

I can't wait to see the amazing things you'll do for the people of Lincoln!
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2017, 06:59:40 PM »

Congrats on winning a seat in the Lincoln Assembly.

- Congressman and former Lincoln AM/Lt. Gov JGibson (Lab)

Well done on your election! I am looking forward to working with you during the term.

Congratulations on your election into the Assembly!

I can't wait to see the amazing things you'll do for the people of Lincoln!

Thank you all! Smiley
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2017, 07:45:23 AM »

Bills I am Working on to Counter Domestic Attacks

These are the two current "concept bills" I am working on at this time. Once inaugurated in a few hours, these will potentially be proposed to be fleshed out with the help of other Assemblymen.

• Lincoln Regional Security Act of 2017
This is the major amendment/bill I am working on to attempt to counter domestic terrorism committed by the NLLC and other groups of that nature. Some early ideas include online shutdowns of NLLC recruitment sites and increased surveillance on known NLLC figures. This will also propose the creation of the Regional Defense Agency (RDA), which will carry out these anti-terrorist measures. This bill is very unfinished as of now, but will be updated soon.

• The Election Integrity Act
This bill in particular is in response to the actions brought upon by NLLC members during the August 2017 Lincoln Elections, in which where they harassed voters and attempted to steal ballots. This bill would not only cover the ordeals in this event, proposing protection benefits for poll workers, but also, it will cover the vast problems with voter fraud on general.
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2017, 04:09:19 AM »
« Edited: September 06, 2017, 04:16:57 AM by Assemblyman ReaganClinton20XX »

Alright, small update, due to IRL school activities going on, I may be late or absent to vote or debate on some bills. I just wanted to address that after my absence on the Lincoln Parks and Rec bill.

Also, addressing the resignation of now Former President Goldwater and the inauguration of President fhtagn, I wish both of them the best of luck, and I look forward to working with our new President.

-ReaganClinton20XX
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2017, 10:06:01 PM »

This is a draft of the bill I am currently working on, it will be proposed to the assembly in the next 48-72 hours.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Any comments would be appreciated.
-ReaganClinton20XX
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2017, 02:25:16 PM »

ReaganClinton off topic: Thoughts on the upcoming Presidential Election

The upcoming October 2017 Presidential election is probably the most vital and important election in quite a while, so let's review what has happened in our government so far. First of all, we have gone through four Federalist Presidents, something I would've been proud of if the feat was gained through wholesome needs. With all due respects to DFW, Goldwater, and Fhtagn, In reality, we have had an inactive, sluggish, and untrustworthy government in the last few months. This leads me to my opinion that I am currently undecided on who to endorse for the General Election, though I have picked my endorsements for each primary.

Primary Endorsements:
Federalists: President Fhtagn
Laborites: Fremont Prime Minister Harry S. Truman

I endorse Truman simply because Peebs chose Mike Wells for her VP position, someone I respect, but I dislike his politics and his way of handling Lincoln's government. As for Federalists, I endorsed the President because AG Oakdale isn;t a strong candidate and I believe she is capable to be President, and she has proven so.

If these two do go to the general election, though, I am unsure who I would vote for, let alone endorse. Both have their qualities in my eyes, as well as their downsides.One thing is sure, though, I will not endorse Senator R2D2 if he runs.

Have a nice day, everyone.
-ReaganClinton20XX
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2017, 02:30:35 PM »

Thank you very much, Mr. Assemblyman, for the primary endorsement. If you have any questions about my platform or record, please feel free to contact me in my campaign thread or via PM.
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2017, 03:06:41 PM »

Very quick update, more info coming soon.

So, Senator R2D2 had proposed to the assembly that we'd propose a similar bill to the Southern region's "Protecting Our Students Act." I am proud to announce that I have submitted a rough draft that the assembly, including I, will be seriously debating over the next 72 hours. This bill is built on R2D2's proposed bill, and  will help empower students of minority races and religions, as well as protecting LGBT and special needs students.

Alright, have a good day, everyone.
-AM RC20XX
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2017, 03:37:01 PM »

ReaganClinton off topic: Where the Hell is Former President Goldwater???

Recently, I've been wondering, with all this negative exposure to Atlasia's highest office, where is the former President? No, the other one. Since the resignation of President DFW, only two out of the three most recent Presidents have been in public. DFW is running a relatively successful Assembly campaign (can't wait for you to join us), and President Fhtagn is, well, being President. But what is Goldwater up too? Well, to answer this, let's look back at the extremely short Goldwater/Fhtagn Presidency.

Alright, lets start on the night of the President's resignation, and how a rumor predicted the whole Presidency. On that night, I was in a meeting with then President DFW, Vice President Goldwater, and Congresswoman Fhtagn, among other top Atlasia officials. After the President announced his resignation, the outgoing Vice President left the room for a good while, and amongst myself, Fhtagn, and Southern Governor Leinad, and possibly others, rumor spread that he would resign as well. Just to be clear, I have no clue who leaked it to Cuberleaks, but it was one of the 12 people in the room. This ended up ringing true, as Goldwater simply picked Fhtagn as his VP, and resigned a few weeks later, and that's the story as I know it.

Well, after resigning, he has been missing for the last 15 days, only talking to a few others on the day of the resignation. He has not commented on any recent politics, hasn't endorsed his former colleagues, and just hasn't existed in a while. Could it be because of how he handled the office, or lack there of? Who knows, I just wish the best of luck for him.

Have a nice day, everyone.
-ReaganClinton20XX
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2017, 04:17:05 PM »

My theory is that real life got real busy for him in August. Others might know better whether it was school or work for him, or something else.

That said I wish he would come back. While I think he made a horrible decision "politically in game", from a game perspective it stirred the pot and brought foreign policy to the forefront. He also was still the best/most effective Vice President in terms of Congress since Windjammer in July 2014.

Of course that is not to say anything negative about those in between as some, I assume, were good people. Said good people were always chained by the rules that excluded the VP from direct action in Congress, which post reset, was even unconstitutional. This includes myself as well as Lumine, Rpryor and Duke's 2nd time whose first time ironically was one of our best Vice Presidents ever and the first of that string of active VPs in 2013-2014. This rule change was a short sighted desire for absolute simplicity and possibly also motivated by a desire to stick it to Windjammer even though he was no longer VP.
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2017, 05:45:08 PM »
« Edited: September 27, 2017, 05:48:05 PM by Assemblyman ReaganClinton20XX »

Hello, Atlasian citizens, I would like to update all of you on what I've been doing in the Assembly recently. First, I've proposed a bill that protects and empowers our LGBT and special needs students that has bi-partisan support.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Though it has support, and I believe immensely in the bill, the Assembly, other than I, have stopped focus on the bill. I urge the assembly to go back to the bill and pass it. Also, I have just proposed new revisions to the fantastic, yet expensive, LincolnRail legislation. If passed with a lower budget than currently proposed, it will be a very important bill in Lincoln's history. Finally, I'd like to encourage you to vote for me at your Local Federalist Primary. I believe I have been working to make Lincoln great, and I hope you do too.

Have a nice day, folks.
-ReaganClinton20XX
Former Lincoln Assemblyman & Lt. Gov. RGN
RGN08
Philippines

Political Matrix
E: 2.31, S: 4.47

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2017, 07:39:09 AM »

Endorsed!!
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2017, 02:43:04 PM »

Thanks!
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2017, 03:05:22 PM »

The RC Update: Successes, Re-election, and Presidential update.

Hello everyone,
I'd like to announce my first success in my Assembly career. As of today, October 6th, 2017, at 1:09 PM, "The Empowerment and Protection of Students act" has officially been signed and passed by Lincoln Governor Mike Wells. This is a big change in our school systems and I am greatful for the Assembly's bi-partisan support of the bill.

Now, with this success, I would like to transition over to my re-election campaign. The Assembly has been way more productive than in previous assemblies, and that needs to continue within the coming months. Progress has been made, and will continue if I am re-elected. My challenger may be tough, but it's all talk, and we don't want to go back to the unproductive times from before.

Finally, I would like to address the next presidential election and my endorsement. I have decided that I will endorse President Fhtagn. However, I will say that I am very undecided in this election. As such, I will either not vote at all or vote for a write-in candidate. Please understand this was a difficult decision for me, and I wish the best of luck to all of the candidates.

Thank you all for reading.
-Assemblyman ReaganClinton20XX
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2017, 08:14:15 PM »

Proudly endorsed! You are highly valuable member of the Lincoln Assembly.
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2017, 11:32:54 AM »
« Edited: October 07, 2017, 12:06:28 PM by Assemblyman ReaganClinton20XX »

Now, with this success, I would like to transition over to my re-election campaign. The Assembly has been way more productive than in previous assemblies, and that needs to continue within the coming months. Progress has been made, and will continue if I am re-elected. My challenger may be tough, but it's all talk, and we don't want to go back to the unproductive times from before.

Ok, I didn't reallly need to say this, seeing as how only Blair and I are running for election/re-election. I said this before i realized this fact anf before OneJ dropped out. This election season is weird to me.

Also, id like to wish the best of luck to both of my Assembly colleagues, Speaker Lok1999 and Assemblyman kyc0705, who are both running for governor of Lincoln.

Proudly endorsed! You are highly valuable member of the Lincoln Assembly.

Thanks, Mr. Representative! I appreciate it very much
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2017, 02:29:07 PM »

Just a reminder to all, Regional and National election are coming around real fast, so get out the vote! I will personally be supporting candidates all across the board, but I recommend everyone vote for my Federalist allies for continued greatness throughout Atlasia!
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2017, 06:44:38 PM »

As always, endorsed for re-election the Assembly, glad you and kyc are returning!
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2017, 07:57:09 PM »

As always, endorsed for re-election the Assembly, glad you and kyc are returning!

thanks, DFW! KYC and I are doing our best as always to boost Lincoln to a higher standard.
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2017, 10:30:53 PM »

ReaganClinton Updates - Elections, Endorsements, bills, and more

Alright, remember how I said I would endorse someone but not vote? Forget that. I am officially supporting President Fhtagn all the way this election. This coming from my experiences with the Labor nominee, what the current state of Atlasia is, and seeing how the other third parties haven't made that big of a dent.

This, though, doesn't effect my endorsements on other ballots. I am still fully supporting my friend, Representative LouisvilleThunder in the House, as well as supporting my colleague, Speaker lok, in his attempt to become Lincoln's next governor.

Now, I would like to focus on my two most recent activities, the second revision to the mandatory vaccination bill and Blair's comformation hearing for Associate Justice. Starting with the bill that matters, the Child Vaccination Act just got a major push, thanks to Speaker Lok, Assemblyman K.Y.C., and especially Governor Wells. Thanks to them, Revision 2 is almost complete and will probably have a vote within the coming days.

Finally, I'll cover a bit of the whole AG Blair confirmation ordeal. Tonight, during the hearing, both K.Y.C. and I abstained our votes, and action both Governor Wells and Fremont Prime Minister Harry S. Truman challenged. I responded to both, which you can read here: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=274532.msg5865269#msg5865269. I commend Governor Wells for responding and apologizing in a formal manner, however, the response from PM Truman came across in my mind as very snarky, when he had no place to be in Lincoln debating in this confirmation in the first place. The vote is at 1-0-2, but the speaker has not confirmed these results. I have made my bed, if you will, so I'll lay in it, however, I urge K.Y.C. to change his vote to a "NAY" in order to keep another ineffective Laborite out of the courts.

Anyways, that's it for now. Thanks for reading, and more updates are soon to come!
-AM ReaganClinton
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies