Campaign Office of ReaganClinton
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:49:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Campaign Office of ReaganClinton
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7
Author Topic: Campaign Office of ReaganClinton  (Read 11198 times)
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #125 on: March 18, 2018, 10:25:30 PM »

Is PUP far-left or just pretending to be left wing then? I'm confused.

Also, even ignoring discord, we're still very active.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #126 on: March 18, 2018, 11:28:39 PM »

Despite the anti-Fed bits and PUP trolling Tongue, you've long been a very important person who truly represents the Lincoln Region, and would be a wonderful choice for Governor.

Endorsed.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #127 on: March 18, 2018, 11:38:03 PM »

Despite the anti-Fed bits and PUP trolling Tongue, you've long been a very important person who truly represents the Lincoln Region, and would be a wonderful choice for Governor.

Endorsed.

Truth-telling is now trolling?! In that case, I'm a huge 'troll'. We're just pointing out mistakes RC made-and I hope he can up his game in future.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #128 on: March 18, 2018, 11:44:04 PM »

Endorsed.

Truth-telling is now trolling?! In that case, I'm a huge 'troll'. We're just pointing out mistakes RC made-and I hope he can up his game in future.

Stop taking everything so seriously, dude. I wasn't even talking about you. No reason to reply to my endorsement just because you're mad at RC.
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« Reply #129 on: March 19, 2018, 12:37:18 AM »

Proudly endorsed! RC is the dude who will do the fixing that Lincoln needs!
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« Reply #130 on: March 19, 2018, 06:39:07 AM »

Endorsed!
P. Clodius Pulcher did nothing wrong
razze
Junior Chimp
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -4.96

« Reply #131 on: March 19, 2018, 12:34:30 PM »

Wew, Lincoln seems like a fun place to be a politician in 2018...
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: -6.96

P P P

« Reply #132 on: March 31, 2018, 06:58:37 PM »
« Edited: June 22, 2018, 12:23:19 PM by ReaganClinton »

ReaganClinton's Gubernatorial Campaign Overview
The Campaign to Bring Lincoln Back

Endorsements:
President Fhtagn - Federalist
Senator LouisvilleThunder - Federalist
Senator Haslam2020 - Federalist
Lt. Governor RGn08 - Federalist

Senator Not_Madigan - Alliance
Representitave and Minority Leader WXTransit - Alliance

Representitave PoliticalMasta - Peace
Delegate TheSaint250 - Federalist
Assemblyman Jimmy7812 - Federalist
Representative-Elect DFWLibertyLover - Federalist
Assembly Speaker YoungTexan

More stuff coming through the campaign
Former Senator Haslam2020
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #133 on: April 01, 2018, 07:53:14 PM »

Endorsed
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #134 on: April 04, 2018, 06:43:29 PM »

endorsed, waita get a pax endorsement!
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #135 on: April 05, 2018, 09:10:11 AM »

Wew, thanks
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #136 on: April 20, 2018, 12:29:08 AM »
« Edited: April 20, 2018, 01:15:53 AM by ReaganClinton »

Hello everyone, happy midterm election!

Recently, I have been very sporadic with my activity here on Atlasia, but it is for a good reason. I have just gotten back from Fremont, where I collected my thoughts and decided what to do moving on into the June Gubernatorial election. I am happy to say that I am re-energized and truly excited about the possibilities here in Atlasia again. Additionally, I am now able to focus my complete attention on this Gubernatorial race without House (or IRL) conflicts.

It is finally time to start revving up my campaign for Governor of the greatest region in this land.

One of my greatest goals and challenges is to bridge the divide between our incoming Assemblymen. As an experienced Assemblyman myself who has worked with and reached across the aisle multiple times, I believe I am the greatest candidate who could achieve such a task. Furthermore, if elected Governor, it would be my greatest duties to get bills on to my desk as quickly as possible and signed to benefit our citizens as much as possible. We have gone far too long without speedy service like this, and as Governor, it would be my highest priority to do such a thing.

The time for change has finally arrived, and I would be proud to bring it to every citizen of Lincoln!

Thank you, and good night.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #137 on: April 24, 2018, 12:09:48 PM »

Now that the main candidates are known,

Endorsed Smiley
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.00, S: -7.91

« Reply #138 on: April 24, 2018, 12:17:32 PM »

You continue to spread lies that our assembly has been inefficient, ineffective, and that our governor has been slow and inactive. If you would pay some attention to our government you would see that the 10th assembly has accomplished a lot, much more than the 9th assembly. The 10th assembly may have even been the most active in history, but I won't say that outright. Please don't use blatant lies as your campaign platform.
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #139 on: April 24, 2018, 01:11:47 PM »

You continue to spread lies that our assembly has been inefficient, ineffective, and that our governor has been slow and inactive. If you would pay some attention to our government you would see that the 10th assembly has accomplished a lot, much more than the 9th assembly. The 10th assembly may have even been the most active in history, but I won't say that outright. Please don't use blatant lies as your campaign platform.
Here’s the deal Ninja, as a former Assemblyman and former Speaker, I realize that the Assembly’s activity has been becoming slower and slower, and is more inactive than ever before. I know this because I’ve been monitoring the activity of Lincoln’s legislative body on my own time. As for our retiring Governor, he couldn’t even get ahold of his own office when he was locked out of his account, he’s not lazy, just inexperienced with regional government. These aren’t lies, Mr. Assemblyman. These are true things I’ve seen.
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #140 on: April 24, 2018, 02:16:26 PM »

Here’s the deal Ninja, as a former Assemblyman and former Speaker, I realize that the Assembly’s activity has been becoming slower and slower, and is more inactive than ever before. I know this because I’ve been monitoring the activity of Lincoln’s legislative body on my own time. As for our retiring Governor, he couldn’t even get ahold of his own office when he was locked out of his account, he’s not lazy, just inexperienced with regional government. These aren’t lies, Mr. Assemblyman. These are true things I’ve seen.
What indicates to you that the 10th assembly has been lazy? The assembly was getting slower, but with our new government-including governor AZ-we've created a surge of activity that I expect to continue into the 11th assembly. And how is the fact that AZ can't get into a locked account prove anything? How would he possibly have been able to get to his office? If you were in the same position you wouldn't have been able to either. Our assembly has had 26 bills on the floor, most of which have passed-including some major achievements. You can't say things and always expect them to be true.
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #141 on: April 26, 2018, 03:50:43 PM »

What indicates to you that the 10th assembly has been lazy? The assembly was getting slower, but with our new government-including governor AZ-we've created a surge of activity that I expect to continue into the 11th assembly. And how is the fact that AZ can't get into a locked account prove anything? How would he possibly have been able to get to his office? If you were in the same position you wouldn't have been able to either. Our assembly has had 26 bills on the floor, most of which have passed-including some major achievements. You can't say things and always expect them to be true.
There you go again, I never said the Assembly was lazy. I legitimately acknowledged the slowing pace of the assembly. It’s always been a problem. I’ll acknowledge this, you all have submitted many bills, but a majority of theme have been tabled,such as Lincoln Rail’s Expansion, left to die, like Universal Basic Income and prison reform, or failed, like the reform of the Lieutenant Governorship. Contrary to your claim, Ninja, the Assembly has a lot of work to do before they’re at an acceptable standard, and as far as my concern, both the members and the Governor are at fault. Now, one problem is out of the way with the exit of yourself and Jimmy, but I think it’s time for AZ to leave. Good luck at your new job.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #142 on: April 26, 2018, 03:55:46 PM »

There you go again, I never said the Assembly was lazy. I legitimately acknowledged the slowing pace of the assembly. It’s always been a problem. I’ll acknowledge this, you all have submitted many bills, but a majority of theme have been tabled,such as Lincoln Rail’s Expansion, left to die, like Universal Basic Income and prison reform, or failed, like the reform of the Lieutenant Governorship. Contrary to your claim, Ninja, the Assembly has a lot of work to do before they’re at an acceptable standard, and as far as my concern, both the members and the Governor are at fault. Now, one problem is out of the way with the exit of yourself and Jimmy, but I think it’s time for AZ to leave. Good luck at your new job.

Lol.
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #143 on: April 26, 2018, 05:50:25 PM »

Prison reform passed, I'm doubting how much you've actually been monitoring the assembly. The Lt. Gov reform failing isn't our problem, it failed the referendum. We did as much as we can. I admit that we didn't handle the rail expansion bill well, I tabled it so it wouldn't clog the assembly forever. Overall, however, we made many accomplishments, including passing several major bills that tackle important issues, and no assembly has ever passed more legislation. Activity in the assembly has been increasing ever since February, and that fact is undeniable. I don't claim perfection in any way, but it's just as blatant of a lie for you to say that the 10th assembly and current governor have been incompetent.
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #144 on: April 26, 2018, 05:56:04 PM »

Geez, that’s getting long. This’ll be my final response. I’ve never called you or the Governor incompetent. You are, however, flawed, which is why I’m running to replace the Governor. I am not interested continuing a petty argument over facts and opinions and such. It’s not in the people’s interest. That’s my final statement and I’m sticking to it.
Pragmatic Conservative
1184AZ
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 3.00, S: -0.41

« Reply #145 on: April 26, 2018, 06:29:57 PM »

On another note, I would like to support and urge other Assembly members to vote against JGibson for Speakership of the Lincoln Assembly. Though I have nothing against him I don’t think his politics, a lot like PUP in general, are a good fit for the leader of a split Assembly. I feel that an Independent-minded person, like his opponent, would be able to appeal to both sides of the aisle relatively well. Either way, it’s not up to me, it’s up to the Assembly.
The speaker is a non partisan role and your the one that’s making it a partisan one by trying to attack him for his party affiliation suggesting he’s unqualified just because he is a pup member. To be clear I’m not taking sides on who should be speaker.
Pragmatic Conservative
1184AZ
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 3.00, S: -0.41

« Reply #146 on: April 26, 2018, 06:31:38 PM »

Geez, that’s getting long. This’ll be my final response. I’ve never called you or the Governor incompetent. You are, however, flawed, which is why I’m running to replace the Governor. I am not interested continuing a petty argument over facts and opinions and such. It’s not in the people’s interest. That’s my final statement and I’m sticking to it.
I’m not running for re-election so not sure why your making this about me and Ninja. Clyde is his own man with his own set of policies and his own record.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #147 on: April 26, 2018, 06:54:47 PM »

I wasn't going to say anything but you mentioned that some of the bills we debated did not pass as if it means we aren't active. Did you really mean that, because it isn't really correct to portray it that way. That just needed to be pointed out.
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #148 on: April 26, 2018, 07:24:25 PM »
« Edited: April 26, 2018, 09:07:18 PM by ReaganClinton »

The speaker is a non partisan role and your the one that’s making it a partisan one by trying to attack him for his party affiliation suggesting he’s unqualified just because he is a pup member. To be clear I’m not taking sides on who should be speaker.
I apologize, that was unprofessional of me.

I’m not running for re-election so not sure why your making this about me and Ninja. Clyde is his own man with his own set of policies and his own record.
I'm making it about you because you're the Governor. As for Ninja, he started the conversation by claiming I was a liar.

Dropping everything now, I apologize for participating in fights. Real actual campaigning very soon. I actually wrote up my first campaign post quite a bit before all this went down, so that’s a promise.
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #149 on: April 29, 2018, 02:57:30 PM »

"Here's how we're going to help Lincoln."
Campaign Rally in Providence, Rhode Island, Lincoln

Hello, everybody! The campaign appears to be heating up already, so I would like to discuss my plans for Lincoln. These points I'm going to bring up are things I want to do so we can get our Government running at it's best capacity. For starters, I want to touch on something I've been concerned about for a while. This being Government business on private servers. With the widespread use of services like Discord, It's only natural for our citizens to be adapting. However, when it comes to discussing public government business, such as legislation, I believe we should be completely transparent. There is no reason why we should sacrifice knowing everything publically and it taking a little while longer to type something out for a bit of convenience with the lack of knowledge if any corrupt dealings are happening.

Let me additionally remind everyone that some of our former and unwilling officeholders still don't use discord. While it may not take up the majority, we should still include everyone. It's good to have the public words and confidence of the people of Lincoln.

Moving on, let's talk communications. I believe that communications between all offices and the people need to be better handled. This, contrary to my last point, is what Discord should be used for. Whether it be on there or the forum, we need to be able to collaborate with people on important issues that will benefit Lincoln's people.

Now, as I mentioned in my announcement speech, I think we should definitely work with "the other side of the aisle." Unfortunately, petty scuttles of politics get in between the needs of our Lincolnites. As Governor, I would personally talk with all Assembly members, regardless of party, on how the bill can be improved, and I would keep legislation on track so it is eventually passed. However, I will point out that I will not make it my job to sponsor any legislation, It's an elected duty of an assemblyman who wants to see a bill pass to sponsor, not the Governor. We've had troubles with all of this before and it has continued to this day, and we need this foolishness to end.

So, that's our outline, I personally can't wait to work for the people of Lincoln again. There is nothing I wanted more than an effective Government that can work for the people. If I could have the honor to be elected your Governor, my true duty would be to fight for all of you.

Thank you, and Goodnight.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies