Campaign Office of ReaganClinton
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:50:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Campaign Office of ReaganClinton
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]
Author Topic: Campaign Office of ReaganClinton  (Read 11199 times)
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: -6.96

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #150 on: May 05, 2018, 02:14:23 PM »

Statement on L11.5.3 (Lincoln Cabinet Expansion)
I would like to applaud the Assembly on its work on L11.5.3. Expanding Lincoln's abilities to help people, as well as creating more positions for more activity is a great step forward for our region. With this bill, we will be reflecting our national government in having resources that will work with the assembly in working towards the goal of accurate and great legislation.
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #151 on: May 14, 2018, 07:57:51 PM »

What You See is What You Get
Campaign Rally in Boston, Massachusettes, Lincoln

As you all know, I've been getting an immense amount of heat for my attacks on Progressive Union members. I will say, that I will not be backtracking on my statements. PUPers claim that they are the party of activity and, of course, progress. If that were any true then their presumptive nominee for Governor, Clyde, would be campaigning against me. Instead, Clyde has been sitting back and left his Gubernatorial Campaign abandoned. What is that supposed to say to the people of Lincoln? That our Government will sit inactive or even vacant? We don't need that in times of divisiveness and in need of activity. We all need to step up and chip in when it comes to Government, and if the head leader is inactive, that certainly is a stretch. As your Governor, I plan to be heavily active in regional and legislative duties. We will not be leaving Lincoln dry again.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #152 on: May 14, 2018, 08:29:37 PM »

The election is more than 5 weeks away. . . ? LOL @ "campaigning" in Atlasia being a reflection of executive talent. Our party values the commitments that all people, of all political stripes, have a role to play in this democratic process. I certainly don't see it as a downside that Clyde refuses to attack the obvious lack of expertise, reliance on ad hominem arguments, and dubious pasts of his opponents in his campaign. In fact, I see his ability to rise above the name-calling fray and truly commit to the betterment of Lincoln and her people as a boon.

If you feel that you are not getting enough of a campaign "challenge" calling out opponents in your own thread, might I suggest you challenge them to a debate? I'm sure Clyde would love to participate!
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #153 on: May 14, 2018, 08:32:21 PM »

The election is more than 5 weeks away. . . ? LOL @ "campaigning" in Atlasia being a reflection of executive talent. Our party values the commitments that all people, of all political stripes, have a role to play in this democratic process. I certainly don't see it as a downside that Clyde refuses to attack the obvious lack of expertise, reliance on ad hominem arguments, and dubious pasts of his opponents in his campaign. In fact, I see his ability to rise above the name-calling fray and truly commit to the betterment of Lincoln and her people as a boon.

If you feel that you are not getting enough of a campaign "challenge" calling out opponents in your own thread, might I suggest you challenge them to a debate? I'm sure Clyde would love to participate!
First of all, the point of the speech was that he isn't actively doing anything to attack me or to better himself. Secondly, I'd be happy to debate him if there is an unbiased moderator present.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #154 on: May 15, 2018, 01:06:41 AM »

You can't expect people to be campaigning this early, that's a ridiculous and unfair attack tbh.
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #155 on: May 15, 2018, 09:07:22 AM »

First of all, the point of the speech was that he isn't actively doing anything to attack me or to better himself. Secondly, I'd be happy to debate him if there is an unbiased moderator present.
I'd be more than happy to moderate a debate if you want.
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #156 on: May 15, 2018, 09:30:21 PM »
« Edited: May 15, 2018, 09:35:39 PM by ReaganClinton »

I'd be more than happy to moderate a debate if you want.
I have messaged both Spark and Clyde and they'd both be happy to participate in a debate. I will ask them if they believe it would be fair to proceed with you as a moderator.
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #157 on: May 27, 2018, 10:35:24 PM »

In light of one of my opponent mudslinging some nonsense at me, I am delighted to join in the upcoming debate with him and Clyde.

See y’all there.
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #158 on: June 03, 2018, 11:20:41 PM »

Hello everyone, as per usual, I will be dropping my endorsements for the upcomming elections on my thread today. They are as follows:

House of Representatives:
Fhtagn
Vern
Old School Republican
Peebs
Weatherboy
PMasta
Razze

Senate:
Haslam2020

President:
NCY/DFW

sorry if this looks a bit weird, i'll update it to look better a little later.
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #159 on: June 10, 2018, 10:37:16 PM »

You know, It's really funny. We've got PUP members trying to say Clyde isn't inactive, then when Spark pushes for a debate and all terms are agreed to by all parties, the debate doesn't only go nowhere but Clyde doesn't even show up to the debate. Clearly, Clyde isn't the candidate of activity, as he has done, from what I have seen, ZERO campaigning.

Turning from him, I would also like to address the debate in the first place, I must say that it was very intolerant of Spark to push the debate on us before terms were agreed to and a moderator was decided on. The guy has shown us that he is clearly not ready for the situations requiring patience in our very important gubernatorial post.
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: 0.00

P P P
« Reply #160 on: June 11, 2018, 06:51:26 PM »
« Edited: June 11, 2018, 07:02:06 PM by Unrelated Popcorn Fire »

You know, It's really funny. We've got PUP members trying to say Clyde isn't inactive, then when Spark pushes for a debate and all terms are agreed to by all parties, the debate doesn't only go nowhere but Clyde doesn't even show up to the debate. Clearly, Clyde isn't the candidate of activity, as he has done, from what I have seen, ZERO campaigning.

Turning from him, I would also like to address the debate in the first place, I must say that it was very intolerant of Spark to push the debate on us before terms were agreed to and a moderator was decided on. The guy has shown us that he is clearly not ready for the situations requiring patience in our very important gubernatorial post.

Clyde has been pretty inactive for a while. And we all agreed to the terms that Friday and I actually had to create a thread for us to commence the debate. If you felt pressured, you should not have participated. This displays a lack of readiness for the job. Our citizens deserve to have a gubernatorial debate. But say what you will, as I will turn my attention toward the citizens of the Lincoln region and advocate for them.
Former Lincoln Assemblyman & Lt. Gov. RGN
RGN08
Philippines

Political Matrix
E: 2.31, S: 4.47

« Reply #161 on: June 17, 2018, 01:43:14 AM »

Officially endorsed!
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #162 on: June 26, 2018, 02:48:00 PM »

Statement from the Office of Governor-Elect ReaganClinton

Hello fellow Lincolnites,

I would like to thank you all for electing me your next Governor. It is truly a time for great change. As Governor, I plan to keep my promises to everyone in our great region. As I speak, I am assembling a team of Lincolnites that are excited to serve the region and are eager to solve the problems we have currently.

As we go through this period, I will be setting up a separate office for gubernatorial actions, as my predecessors have done. At this office, myself or an advisor will be discussing what we will be doing, whether it be appointing people or debating legislature, It will be presented there and acted upon. It will also be a hub for the press to ask questions as well as citizens who didn't have a voice before will now be heard.

Anyways, I wanted to keep this short, so thank you all for electing me your Governor, and have a good day.
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #163 on: July 11, 2018, 06:17:00 PM »

A quick announcement from the campaign office of ReaganClinton:

I would like to thank Senator Wells for his service in Lincoln, his ability as a Governor and a Senator has not gone unnoticed. Currently, there is going to be a special election replacing him. Two candidates have already jumped in, and while I have nothing against Ninja, I am announcing that I will throw my support to my longtime friend Politicalmasta73. I believe that he is able to do a good job for Lincoln and I am proud to support him.
P. Clodius Pulcher did nothing wrong
razze
Junior Chimp
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -4.96

« Reply #164 on: July 11, 2018, 06:20:59 PM »

Do you get to appoint a replacement for the meantime?
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #165 on: July 11, 2018, 06:26:08 PM »

Do you get to appoint a replacement for the meantime?
I don’t believe so, the election is in about a week anyways so what would be the point
P. Clodius Pulcher did nothing wrong
razze
Junior Chimp
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -4.96

« Reply #166 on: July 11, 2018, 06:41:40 PM »

Hmm ok, just curious
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #167 on: July 11, 2018, 06:54:29 PM »

Here’s an update, I just found out I could appoint someone, but I’m debating whether or not to do so since the election is literally in a few days
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #168 on: July 23, 2018, 02:22:21 PM »

I would like to make a statement in light of all the recent resignations. Though these are major actions that greatly affect every region, I would like to take some good out of the situation. This can be an opportunity to bring in new faces to our elective offices. For quite a while now, it's been the same people over and over again. Now we can change that. Thus, I implore all citizens that have sat in the background, old and new and regardless of party to run in upcoming elections. It's about time we see some new faces who will bring change to the game and I know there are plenty standing by that should join in.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies