Campaign Office of ReaganClinton
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:46:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Campaign Office of ReaganClinton
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Author Topic: Campaign Office of ReaganClinton  (Read 11177 times)
Pericles
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: February 04, 2018, 09:47:09 PM »

Take care of yourself, that's what matters most.
Get well soon!
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: -6.96

P P P

« Reply #76 on: February 04, 2018, 10:02:51 PM »

Might as well spit it out. It was pretty severe, ended up getting a kidney biopsy to get a look at what was going on, since this was the third time I was admitted in the last 3 weeks. Turns out the strand of the flu I had could've been fatal, but we caught it early and treated it. It still beat up on my kidney and now it's less healthy and it will last a shorter lifespan. Either way, I'm recovering well now.

Focus on your health first, that's what matters RC.
Damn right, Not_Madigan, that's why I'm focusing on recovery.

Take care of yourself, that's what matters most.
Get well soon!
Thank you all for the support, it means a lot.
JGibson
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.00, S: -6.50

« Reply #77 on: February 04, 2018, 10:47:55 PM »

Get well soon, ReaganClinton.
- JGibson (PUP-IL)
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #78 on: February 14, 2018, 07:12:36 PM »

Fellow Atlasians,

This is a speech I did not want to make, but here we are. As you all well know by now I had been hospitalized for the past three weeks due to many ailments. Last week, I was discharged from the hospital and at the time, I thought I'd be able to go back to the House and work for all of you. After giving myself a week to think things over, I've determined that I cannot hold this office anymore. I will be resigning from my seat in the House of Representatives.

Between my inactivity, my lack of comfort in the office I hold, and the general cloudiness over my future, I don't think I'll be able to keep anything like this up. You have all truly given me the experience of a lifetime, and I can't thank all of you enough.

I will not, however, cease activities in Atlasia. I will continue supporting my fellow friends and Federalists through their campaigns, as well as advise some of them if needed. Eventually, I may come back to run for public office, but I just don't see a possibility of doing that now.

Thus, my journey ends here. It's been fun, but I must leave.
Thank you.

Former Representative and Assemblyman, Connecticut
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #79 on: February 14, 2018, 07:19:27 PM »

Sad to hear this. Regardless of party, it's sad to see you leave Atlasia and I wish you all the best.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #80 on: February 14, 2018, 07:21:44 PM »

Awww, that sucks. I hope things get better and less cloudy for you personally in the future. Maybe you'll make a nice return to Atlasia someday. I know I'll be looking forward to that.
Pragmatic Conservative
1184AZ
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 3.00, S: -0.41

« Reply #81 on: February 14, 2018, 07:26:19 PM »

Sad to hear this. Regardless of party, it's sad to see you leave Atlasia and I wish you all the best.
_
Not_Madigan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.29, S: -7.74

« Reply #82 on: February 14, 2018, 07:38:06 PM »

Taps

An honorable goodbye to an honorable Representative.

Best of luck RC.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix
E: -8.50, S: -5.74

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #83 on: February 14, 2018, 08:43:12 PM »

Taps

An honorable goodbye to an honorable Representative.

Best of luck RC.
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« Reply #84 on: February 14, 2018, 08:45:14 PM »

Thank you for serving well with me in the People's House! I hope your life gets better soon. It was nice working with you, and I hope you make a comeback in the future!
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« Reply #85 on: February 14, 2018, 11:34:28 PM »

RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #86 on: February 19, 2018, 12:27:38 AM »

There will be a press conference held later today addressing numerous topics. Stay tuned.
_
Not_Madigan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.29, S: -7.74

« Reply #87 on: February 19, 2018, 12:30:25 AM »

There will be a press conference held later today addressing numerous topics. Stay tuned.

HE'S BAACCCKKKK!
Former Senator Haslam2020
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #88 on: February 19, 2018, 12:36:51 AM »

HE'S BAACCCKKKK!

Hopefully, but I’m sorry to hear about your struggles my dude.
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #89 on: February 19, 2018, 12:37:46 AM »

nice to see you back man.
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #90 on: February 19, 2018, 08:30:35 AM »
« Edited: February 19, 2018, 10:10:36 AM by ReaganClinton »

Post-Resignation Press Confrence
Broadcasted Live - Portland, ME

Hello, everyone. I would first like to start this press conference off by saying thank you to all my friends and fellow colleagues around Atlasia for giving me their prayers and warm wishes during my time of need. I sincerely appreciate it. I'd also like to congratulate everyone on their well-run campaigns. Whether it be at the Presidential level or the regional delegation, it was a well-fought election.

Starting off, I would like to dispell any rumors if there are any, I will not be running for any office anytime soon. As I've said before, there is no way I can handle recovery and an elected seat in Atlasia at the same time. However, that has not stopped me from contacting and being contacted by multiple Congressional candidates and members. One of these conversations that I had with a Federalist higher up, I will share the implications of today.

As many of you know, Federalist leadership has pushed for me to get re-elected, despite my need to stay away from any office. I was in no way part of this plan, and to be honest, it saddens me to see people I knew as friends disrespect my needs in order to pursue their agenda. I'd like to let them all know now that I don't deal with people who care about their party more than it's members. It may seem hasty that I'm making this decision so quickly, but I can't accept any party leadership pushing me like that, let alone the party that I've been loyal to since I was an Assemblyman. I am leaving the Federalist party and joining Alliance. I will no longer accept behaviors like what the Federalists did. I hope you all understand.

Finally, if there are any questions for me, please ask away.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #91 on: February 19, 2018, 12:25:10 PM »

ReaganClinton, I cast my vote for you out of respect for your contributions to Atlasia and because I cared about your situation. I will admit I was not fully aware of it until today, as you know I have had my own situation to deal with in losing my mom so I was not able to keep tabs on what all was going on, just what clips I got here and there.

The Federalist Party does and has always cared about its members and it saddens me that you feel that we have in any way used you or mistreated you. I hope that at some point you will change your mind and rejoin us.
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #92 on: February 19, 2018, 12:45:05 PM »

Will you ever consider taking public office?
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #93 on: February 19, 2018, 01:13:18 PM »

I'm sorry to had to go through that situation this weekend, ReaganClinton, it certainly wasn't Atlasian politics at its best.

I sincerely hope things will improve for you in the coming days and months, and I'd like to welcome you to the Alliance as well.
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #94 on: February 19, 2018, 06:19:47 PM »

I'm sorry to had to go through that situation this weekend, ReaganClinton, it certainly wasn't Atlasian politics at its best.

I sincerely hope things will improve for you in the coming days and months, and I'd like to welcome you to the Alliance as well.

I appreciate your sympathies and I absolutely agree, the intentional acts of some of the Federalist party members are simply unacceptable. Thank you for the warm welcome.

I have no current plans to do so.

ReaganClinton, I cast my vote for you out of respect for your contributions to Atlasia and because I cared about your situation. I will admit I was not fully aware of it until today, as you know I have had my own situation to deal with in losing my mom so I was not able to keep tabs on what all was going on, just what clips I got here and there.

Yankee, I appreciate that you had good intentions with your vote. I don't blame you for any of this, we've both been going through our hardships and have not kept the best track of things like this. I do have my gripes with the people who may have misinformed you during your absence, which is one of the reasons why I didn't want to tolerate the party anymore. Either way, I hope for the best for you and most of the other Federalists.
Anna Komnene
Siren

« Reply #95 on: February 19, 2018, 06:27:52 PM »

I know what it's like to have a medical issue not go as planned and have to deal with long recovery. It really sucks. Hope you get well soon!
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #96 on: February 19, 2018, 06:37:02 PM »

who will you recommend to replace you, if the current math is correct and you have won?
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #97 on: February 19, 2018, 07:20:26 PM »

I know what it's like to have a medical issue not go as planned and have to deal with long recovery. It really sucks. Hope you get well soon!
Thank you, appreciated as always.

who will you recommend to replace you, if the current math is correct and you have won?
That's a very loaded question, as I have quite a few options. Of course, the easiest option is to just accept it and serve my time, but as I said, I can't do that. That leaves the other two options, either get in and resign immediately or don't get inaugurated at all. One gives the seat to the Federalists, and the other to Alliance. That is a decision that is going to take a long time to think about, let alone who I would recommend to take my seat.
JGibson
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.00, S: -6.50

« Reply #98 on: February 19, 2018, 08:11:51 PM »

What happened to you this weekend was pure dirtiness by the corrupt Federalist Swamp, and we both have something in common: being jerked around by the corrupt Federalist Swamp, for different reasons.

As for your recovery, I hope it goes well.

- JGibson (PUP-IL)
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #99 on: February 19, 2018, 10:13:04 PM »
« Edited: February 19, 2018, 11:48:54 PM by Lumine »

What happened to you this weekend was pure dirtiness by the corrupt Federalist Swamp, and we both have something in common: being jerked around by the corrupt Federalist Swamp, for different reasons.

**** off.

I never wanted him to take office. I just wanted our party to win a seat. I explained this to him in PM already, but whatever.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies