Campaign Office of ReaganClinton (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:18:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Campaign Office of ReaganClinton (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Campaign Office of ReaganClinton  (Read 11211 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« on: September 20, 2017, 04:17:05 PM »

My theory is that real life got real busy for him in August. Others might know better whether it was school or work for him, or something else.

That said I wish he would come back. While I think he made a horrible decision "politically in game", from a game perspective it stirred the pot and brought foreign policy to the forefront. He also was still the best/most effective Vice President in terms of Congress since Windjammer in July 2014.

Of course that is not to say anything negative about those in between as some, I assume, were good people. Said good people were always chained by the rules that excluded the VP from direct action in Congress, which post reset, was even unconstitutional. This includes myself as well as Lumine, Rpryor and Duke's 2nd time whose first time ironically was one of our best Vice Presidents ever and the first of that string of active VPs in 2013-2014. This rule change was a short sighted desire for absolute simplicity and possibly also motivated by a desire to stick it to Windjammer even though he was no longer VP.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 02:46:50 AM »

I already basically endorsed you by PM, but here's a public one as well.

North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2017, 01:44:39 AM »

Congrats and I look forward to your victory speech Smiley
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2018, 12:25:10 PM »

ReaganClinton, I cast my vote for you out of respect for your contributions to Atlasia and because I cared about your situation. I will admit I was not fully aware of it until today, as you know I have had my own situation to deal with in losing my mom so I was not able to keep tabs on what all was going on, just what clips I got here and there.

The Federalist Party does and has always cared about its members and it saddens me that you feel that we have in any way used you or mistreated you. I hope that at some point you will change your mind and rejoin us.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies