Trump goes full Alt-Right and voids everything he said yesterday
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:14:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump goes full Alt-Right and voids everything he said yesterday
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14
Author Topic: Trump goes full Alt-Right and voids everything he said yesterday  (Read 17806 times)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2017, 03:53:16 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Seeing some video now from when he was speaking.
How can he compare Washington/Jefferson owning slaves to anyone fighting for the slavery cause in the Confederacy ??
I mean WTF.
Yes, Washington and Jefferson owned slaves, but there was NO massive debate or A HUGE WAR over the topic of slavery, at that time.
So, you cant compare the 1790's-ish to the 1860's, and thus you cant compare the "leaders" in their respective time.

The president is a nut job !
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2017, 03:53:29 PM »

I love how Trump made them lose their mind. I mean, I fricking hated my side losing to Barack Obama, but I didn't go protest or see a shrink. These people are literally going to see psychiatrists over an American President being elected.

My only guess is that they were so trapped in a bubble they assumed 1950s-1980s America was gone, until it came back with a vengeance in good ole' 16.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2017, 03:55:03 PM »

Can you articulate what you liked about those comments for us?
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2017, 03:55:29 PM »

I love how Trump made them lose their mind. I mean, I fricking hated my side losing to Barack Obama, but I didn't go protest or see a shrink. These people are literally going to see psychiatrists over an American President being elected.

My only guess is that they were so trapped in a bubble they assumed 1950s-1980s America was gone, until it came back with a vengeance in good ole' 16.

You really should, they'd help you with your Mommy issues.
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2017, 03:55:43 PM »

Watching the lefties here do this is hilarious

Are they still complaining about losing the election?
Tartarus Sauce
United States

« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2017, 03:57:07 PM »
« Edited: August 15, 2017, 03:59:19 PM by Tartarus Sauce »

This was a massive strategic error on Trump's part. He's going to get torn apart over this. You do not pussyfoot around with false equivocations when actual White supremacists are involved.

Has he even mentioned the victim that was killed yet and condemned the nazi that drove his car in the crowd of peaceful protesters? Weren't Trump supporters furious about Obama not calling a spade a spade?

publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2017, 03:57:33 PM »

I'd also like to thank Markos and company for coming up with the phrase "alt left" so Trump can use it.
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2017, 03:59:14 PM »

Fox News is talking about sanctuary cities right now, in case anyone is curious.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2017, 03:59:45 PM »

Well, this will all be over soon if impeachment comes.

Actually, part of me is hoping for it now.  Everything just makes it worse.  Some stuff he said was right, but he should've risen above Obama's idiotic agenda and just condemned white supremacy immediately.  He should've done what Obama didn't when there was a terrorist attack.
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2017, 04:00:08 PM »

They're coming after Teddy Roosevelt now. Damn right, keep those statues up. Don't let our culture die out, bring up the birth rate.
https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/11/museum-natural-history-theodore-roosevelt-statue-protest

You will never experience the inside of a woman...well, with consent at least

He's 15, he doesn't even know what a vagina (can I say that word on here?) is.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2017, 04:01:48 PM »

They're coming after Teddy Roosevelt now. Damn right, keep those statues up. Don't let our culture die out, bring up the birth rate.
https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/11/museum-natural-history-theodore-roosevelt-statue-protest

You will never experience the inside of a woman...well, with consent at least

He's 15, he doesn't even know what a vagina (can I say that word on here?) is.

It's pretty obvious that there's a direct correlation between those that can't get women to sleep with them, and those that want to prevent others from procreating.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2017, 04:02:01 PM »

Actually, part of me is hoping for it now.  Everything just makes it worse.  Some stuff he said was right, but he should've risen above Obama's idiotic agenda and just condemned white supremacy immediately.  He should've done what Obama didn't when there was a terrorist attack.

Lol.

You are still doing that bullsh**t false equivalence. Honestly you are just as bad as Naso and Krazen.
Daniel909012
Rookie
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2017, 04:02:27 PM »

https://www.google.com.mx/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4149144/amp/Savage-politically-motivated-attack-woman-Spain.html

Replace the Spanish flag with the Confederate and you have the average Democrat, Both sides are provocative and violent.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2017, 04:03:29 PM »

As has been repeated many times, 80 to 90% of the "outrage" would not exist, if a "normal" Republican "American President was elected."
You are so in your Deplorable state of mind, that you cant see that we elected a psychopath to lead the nation.

When Hitler rose to power in Germany, there were many German people who thought nothing of it, and actually many applauded it (that's you). But there were other individuals in Germany, and in the rest of the entire world, that saw the horror of what existed and of what was yet to come (that's the rest of us).
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2017, 04:04:13 PM »

Lol.

You are still doing that bullsh**t false equivalence. Honestly you are just as bad as Naso and Krazen.
I don't feel like it is. Both should have been condemned right away. That's how it works. Both failed.

Why am I not allowed to talk about a Democrat's failure?
HisGrace
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2017, 04:05:15 PM »

This is the perfect example of the average Trump voter.

It is all about making lefties upset....that is all they care about.

My comment from an earlier thread-

The whole premise of support for him was "Let's elect a stupid, incompetent president just because that'll make the libtards mad and be hilarious"

It doesn't matter that he's utterly impotent as president and can't pass a single part of his legislative agenda (health care, taxes, spending cuts) with his own party in control of both chambers of congress. He made some dumbass comment defending a bunch of white nationalist trash today and it made the libtards mad, so that's all that matters. His presidency is just about coddling the fragile feelings of bigots without any substantive policy change.

Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2017, 04:05:47 PM »

Brace yourselves... more resignations from the president's manufacturing council incoming in 4, 3, 2,  ...

And yeah, sure, John Kelly will "stabilize" this administration.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2017, 04:06:10 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2017, 04:07:04 PM »

Sad old man can only get his kicks from pissing people off on the internet.  Typical.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2017, 04:09:22 PM »

Fox News is talking about sanctuary cities right now, in case anyone is curious.

LMAO.
Doesn't surprise me.
The same thing is going on here, on Atlas in this thread.
The Deplorables just know deep inside that this was a YUGE error on trump's part, but they are deflecting with silly comments and images. Ignorant mind games to avoid reality on Earth.
And they say we need to see a psychiatrist ?
Daniel909012
Rookie
« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2017, 04:09:49 PM »

You sound alot like maga2020 faking being a Spaniard
I never said I was Spanish, I lived a while there just that.
Tartarus Sauce
United States

« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2017, 04:10:11 PM »

My comment from an earlier thread-

The whole premise of support for him was "Let's elect a stupid, incompetent president just because that'll make the libtards mad and be hilarious"

It doesn't matter that he's utterly impotent as president and can't pass a single part of his legislative agenda (health care, taxes, spending cuts) with his own party in control of both chambers of congress. He made some dumbass comment defending a bunch of white nationalist trash today and it made the libtards mad, so that's all that matters. His presidency is just about coddling the fragile feelings of bigots without any substantive policy change.

No segment of people has more blatantly demonstrated the dangers of identity politics gone awry than the most hardcore of Trump supporters. Ironic, considering their self-proclaimed hatred for it.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #47 on: August 15, 2017, 04:10:38 PM »

Lol.

I don't feel like it is. Both should have been condemned right away. That's how it works. Both failed.

This is bullsh**t.

Obama called it terrorism. He just didn't say radical islamic terrorism because he didn't want to play into ISIS hands in terms of propaganda.

Also, Obama never did this whataboutitism that Trump is doing.

Like I said you are just as bad as Krazen and Naso but for different reasons. You know that Trump is disgrace, so instead of owning up to it, you try to deflect.

It is cowardly, at least guys like Naso and Krazen have the balls to be open about their hackery.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2017, 04:11:46 PM »
« Edited: August 15, 2017, 04:14:48 PM by The Saint »

Lol.

This is bullsh**t.

Obama called it terrorism. He just didn't say radical islamic terrorism because he didn't want to play into ISIS hands in terms of propaganda.

Also, Obama never did this whataboutitism that Trump is doing.

Like I said you are just as bad as Krazen and Naso but for different reasons. You know that Trump is  disgraced, so instead of owning up to it, you try to deflect.

It is cowardly, at least guys like Naso and Krazen have the balls to be open about their hackery.
I literally said that I hope he goes.

I want him gone.  Do. you. understand. me. I. want. him. out.

Also, Obama failed quite often at "identifying the enemy."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/14/opinions/trump-obama-hate-opinion-gagliano/index.html

But you clearly only want to talk about Trump so let's get back to that and stop this pathetic argument.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #49 on: August 15, 2017, 04:13:31 PM »

Lol.

Did Obama say that there were "good people on both sides" in this "terrorist attack" you are talking about ?
Ok then !
Once again Saint, you cant compare the two.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies