Trump goes full Alt-Right and voids everything he said yesterday
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:48:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump goes full Alt-Right and voids everything he said yesterday
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14
Author Topic: Trump goes full Alt-Right and voids everything he said yesterday  (Read 17590 times)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #175 on: August 15, 2017, 08:13:31 PM »

Rep. Pat Tiberi (R-OH):

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Ouch.

Perhaps one of the only Republican statements on the matter with any real substance beyond platitudes.

Agree.
This one was also somewhat direct towards the president ...

Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #176 on: August 15, 2017, 08:14:36 PM »

Sen. John McCain (R-AZ):

Sen. David Perdue (R-GA):

Rep. Mimi Walters (R-CA):

Rep. Bill Flores (R-TX):

Daniel909012
Rookie
« Reply #177 on: August 15, 2017, 08:18:23 PM »
« Edited: August 15, 2017, 08:20:10 PM by Daniel909012 »

Some of these swamp fools know no one will vote for them in 2018?
Trump must create his own party with decent congressmen and senators who did not submit to the swamp, Decent senators and congressmen of the Republican party have been exiled.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #178 on: August 15, 2017, 08:25:24 PM »

Some of these swamp fools know no one will vote for them in 2018?
Trump must create his own party with decent congressmen and senators who did not submit to the swamp, Decent senators and congressmen of the Republican party have been exiled.

I see you have severe itching of the head from anxiety and stress. Stop scratching your scalp.
What are you so worried about ? LOL.

Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #179 on: August 15, 2017, 08:25:44 PM »

Rep. Barbara Comstock (R-VA):

Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #180 on: August 15, 2017, 08:26:02 PM »

What has Hillary said??
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #181 on: August 15, 2017, 08:45:04 PM »

It is absolutely insane that a President of the United States would try and draw moral equivalence between the men who built this country and those who tried to destroy it.

The one plus in all this is that Trump is making patriotism, true patriotism, fashionable again.
Cactus Jack
azcactus
United States

« Reply #182 on: August 15, 2017, 08:47:48 PM »

The one plus in all this is that Trump is making patriotism, true patriotism, fashionable again.

It's bizarre. Up until the inauguration, I was very firmly of the Iraq War/GWB-era left-wing mindset that patriotism was ridiculous and dangerous.

Suffice it to say Trump has made me see the dangers of a country with no patriotism at all.
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« Reply #183 on: August 15, 2017, 08:51:18 PM »

If the Democrats continue with your hate speech, working people from the south and west will create their own union, They seem to want that.

The basic viewpoint of the losers of the 2016 election is that they and only they are somehow entitled to hold political power even as they lose election after election. And therefore they cannot handle Trump's glory.
Cactus Jack
azcactus
United States

« Reply #184 on: August 15, 2017, 08:59:03 PM »

If the Democrats continue with your hate speech, working people from the south and west will create their own union, They seem to want that.

The basic viewpoint of the losers of the 2016 election is that they and only they are somehow entitled to hold political power even as they lose election after election. And therefore they cannot handle Trump's glory.

Careful, pal. Singing the praises of your leader's "glory" sounds pretty North Korean to me.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #185 on: August 15, 2017, 09:01:14 PM »

Careful, pal. Singing the praises of your leader's "glory" sounds pretty North Korean to me.

Or Hitler-ish (the Nazi Party).
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #186 on: August 15, 2017, 09:18:05 PM »

Okay, but what about the alt-left that came charging at us
GLPman
United States

« Reply #187 on: August 15, 2017, 09:19:46 PM »

He should resign.  If he won't resign, he should be removed from office.

I agree with this statement. It's time for him to go.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #188 on: August 15, 2017, 09:20:25 PM »

He should resign.  If he won't resign, he should be removed from office.

The time has come where I have to agree with this statement.

I thought you were Sanchez for a second and I was gonna say well damn.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #189 on: August 15, 2017, 09:23:12 PM »

Really ?
I didn't catch that.
Freudian slip, I guess. LOL.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #190 on: August 15, 2017, 09:24:28 PM »

Really ?
I didn't catch that.
Freudian slip, I guess. LOL.

Holy crap...
Ichabod
Kierkegaard
Rookie
Chile

« Reply #191 on: August 15, 2017, 09:27:31 PM »

You mean, as McConnell trying to stop Obama's legislation with 40 (!!) Senators, right?
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #192 on: August 15, 2017, 09:30:29 PM »

If you watch and listen to the video, it's pretty clear he didn't say "us".
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« Reply #193 on: August 15, 2017, 09:33:21 PM »

You mean, as McConnell trying to stop Obama's legislation with 40 (!!) Senators, right?

This would be a meaningful statement if the losers of the 2016 election were content to merely stop legislation, and otherwise were willing to accept their loss in the 2016 election.

Those losers are not behaving like that.
Ichabod
Kierkegaard
Rookie
Chile

« Reply #194 on: August 15, 2017, 09:37:55 PM »

This would be a meaningful statement if the losers of the 2016 election were content to merely stop legislation, and otherwise were willing to accept their loss in the 2016 election.

I'm sorry, but the only person who doesn't accept the results of the 2016 election is the huge idiot who actually won the election. Your point is completely pointless.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #195 on: August 15, 2017, 09:47:06 PM »

I'm sorry, but the only person who doesn't accept the results of the 2016 election is the huge idiot who actually won the election. Your point is completely pointless.

Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #196 on: August 15, 2017, 09:53:36 PM »

If you watch and listen to the video, it's pretty clear he didn't say "us".

Everyone can judge for themselves. Cued youtube link:

https://youtu.be/1c3IQUnyGps?t=816

It's unclear to me exactly what he was saying there. Might be "us" might be "uh" or "'em". Maybe something else.
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #197 on: August 15, 2017, 10:04:26 PM »

I just saw it on TV where it's a little clearer than the youtube, and it sounds like 'em, as in them.
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #198 on: August 15, 2017, 10:05:29 PM »

This is not America.

This is not a president.

Every Trump voter who is not also a white supremacist Nazi needs to be ashamed of themselves.  There is no legitimate excuse for Trump's remarks, as there was no legitimate reason for you to vote for him.  I question your integrity, morals, and patriotism.  If you still support this man in the face of his Nazi-sympathizing remarks, then you are un-American; you have no American values; you don't even know what American values are.

You also have no sense of self respect, dignity, morality, or decency.  You are a stain on this country.

I'm not a Trump voter, but what makes you think Hillary Clinton was any better? She would be having a very hard time right now as well.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #199 on: August 15, 2017, 10:13:55 PM »

This is not America.

This is not a president.

Every Trump voter who is not also a white supremacist Nazi needs to be ashamed of themselves.  There is no legitimate excuse for Trump's remarks, as there was no legitimate reason for you to vote for him.  I question your integrity, morals, and patriotism.  If you still support this man in the face of his Nazi-sympathizing remarks, then you are un-American; you have no American values; you don't even know what American values are.

You also have no sense of self respect, dignity, morality, or decency.  You are a stain on this country.

I'm not a Trump voter, but what makes you think Hillary Clinton was any better? She would be having a very hard time right now as well.

WRONG !
There would be nothing compared to this sh*t-show we have been seeing the last 6 months.
Period.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies