Trump goes full Alt-Right and voids everything he said yesterday (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:59:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump goes full Alt-Right and voids everything he said yesterday (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump goes full Alt-Right and voids everything he said yesterday  (Read 17978 times)
Cactus Jack
azcactus
United States

« on: August 15, 2017, 08:07:57 PM »

Rep. Pat Tiberi (R-OH):

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Ouch.

Perhaps one of the only Republican statements on the matter with any real substance beyond platitudes.
Cactus Jack
azcactus
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2017, 08:47:48 PM »

The one plus in all this is that Trump is making patriotism, true patriotism, fashionable again.

It's bizarre. Up until the inauguration, I was very firmly of the Iraq War/GWB-era left-wing mindset that patriotism was ridiculous and dangerous.

Suffice it to say Trump has made me see the dangers of a country with no patriotism at all.
Cactus Jack
azcactus
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2017, 08:59:03 PM »

If the Democrats continue with your hate speech, working people from the south and west will create their own union, They seem to want that.

The basic viewpoint of the losers of the 2016 election is that they and only they are somehow entitled to hold political power even as they lose election after election. And therefore they cannot handle Trump's glory.

Careful, pal. Singing the praises of your leader's "glory" sounds pretty North Korean to me.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies