Trump goes full Alt-Right and voids everything he said yesterday (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:19:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump goes full Alt-Right and voids everything he said yesterday (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Trump goes full Alt-Right and voids everything he said yesterday  (Read 17904 times)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« on: August 15, 2017, 03:34:21 PM »

I missed it !
Did he really say all those things in the OP ?
OMG !!
What a stupid f**k of a president we have.
Would love to hear what Saint has to say about this ?

I beyond myself, right now.
Just U-N-B-E-L-I-E-V-A-B-L-E !
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2017, 03:53:16 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Seeing some video now from when he was speaking.
How can he compare Washington/Jefferson owning slaves to anyone fighting for the slavery cause in the Confederacy ??
I mean WTF.
Yes, Washington and Jefferson owned slaves, but there was NO massive debate or A HUGE WAR over the topic of slavery, at that time.
So, you cant compare the 1790's-ish to the 1860's, and thus you cant compare the "leaders" in their respective time.

The president is a nut job !
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2017, 04:03:29 PM »

I love how Trump made them lose their mind. I mean, I fricking hated my side losing to Barack Obama, but I didn't go protest or see a shrink. These people are literally going to see psychiatrists over an American President being elected.

My only guess is that they were so trapped in a bubble they assumed 1950s-1980s America was gone, until it came back with a vengeance in good ole' 16.

As has been repeated many times, 80 to 90% of the "outrage" would not exist, if a "normal" Republican "American President was elected."
You are so in your Deplorable state of mind, that you cant see that we elected a psychopath to lead the nation.

When Hitler rose to power in Germany, there were many German people who thought nothing of it, and actually many applauded it (that's you). But there were other individuals in Germany, and in the rest of the entire world, that saw the horror of what existed and of what was yet to come (that's the rest of us).
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2017, 04:09:22 PM »

Fox News is talking about sanctuary cities right now, in case anyone is curious.

LMAO.
Doesn't surprise me.
The same thing is going on here, on Atlas in this thread.
The Deplorables just know deep inside that this was a YUGE error on trump's part, but they are deflecting with silly comments and images. Ignorant mind games to avoid reality on Earth.
And they say we need to see a psychiatrist ?
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2017, 04:13:31 PM »

Well, this will all be over soon if impeachment comes.

Actually, part of me is hoping for it now.  Everything just makes it worse.  Some stuff he said was right, but he should've risen above Obama's idiotic agenda and just condemned white supremacy immediately.  He should've done what Obama didn't when there was a terrorist attack.

Lol.
You are still doing that bullsh**t false equivalence. Honestly you are just as bad as Naso and Krazen.

I don't feel like it is. Both should have been condemned right away. That's how it works. Both failed.
Why am I not allowed to talk about a Democrat's failure?

Did Obama say that there were "good people on both sides" in this "terrorist attack" you are talking about ?
Ok then !
Once again Saint, you cant compare the two.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2017, 04:14:49 PM »

Brace yourselves... more resignations from the president's manufacturing council incoming in 4, 3, 2,  ...

And yeah, sure, John Kelly will "stabilize" this administration.

Yes. I bet you are correct.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2017, 04:17:15 PM »

This is great !
More KKK David Duke thanking the president for white supremacist views/actions.
LOL.
You just cant make this sh*t up ... somebody wake me up.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2017, 04:22:53 PM »

Well, this will all be over soon if impeachment comes.

Actually, part of me is hoping for it now.  Everything just makes it worse.  Some stuff he said was right, but he should've risen above Obama's idiotic agenda and just condemned white supremacy immediately.  He should've done what Obama didn't when there was a terrorist attack.

Lol.
You are still doing that bullsh**t false equivalence. Honestly you are just as bad as Naso and Krazen.

I don't feel like it is. Both should have been condemned right away. That's how it works. Both failed.
Why am I not allowed to talk about a Democrat's failure?

Did Obama say that there were "good people on both sides" in this "terrorist attack" you are talking about ?
Ok then !
Once again Saint, you cant compare the two.

Read my f***ing post. Did I say BOTH SIDES DO IT bdhjsqdbhqwbdhjqadbhjdjqh
No. I was specifically talking about naming the enemy, not the good people thing.  That was a horrible thing to say.

Oh my !
When Saint (the spiritual guy) starts cursing, he is really pissed.
But I think his internal outrage is actually due to trump, yet I (we) are taking the brunt of it.
It's OK. I'll accept it. But I'm glad he is really "starting to see the light" regarding the Orange-Haired Clown.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2017, 04:27:45 PM »

Is anyone seriously shocked? By any of this?

I'm honestly surprised by today with him explicitly defending a white supremacist protest. I wasn't surprised by his just being vague about it over the weekend.

I agree with this.
I can also say that I was not "shocked" by his remarks yesterday.
But today ..... OMG !
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2017, 04:37:52 PM »

This isn't funny anymore. I'd gladly take Hillary Clinton easily now even if it meant losing 5 Senate seats in 2018.

it was never funny from trump's day 1.
The outrage was always real.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2017, 04:39:12 PM »

Can you articulate what you liked about those comments for us?
Sure, I liked how he stood up for the monuments and called the media out for their bull with protecting the alt-left. It was horrid and disgusting what happened on Saturday but he was correct on so many things.

You do know that most of the monuments were put up during the second wave of the Klan in the 10's and 20's, right?
I do know that, I was viewing a graph somewhere about that today. It doesn't bother me however, the Klan is bad, but we shouldn't erase our history no matter how bad it is.

No one is talking about getting rid of civil war battlefields, Arlington, or the 13 and 14th Amendments.

I'm starting to get angry about people equating "please stop celebrating evil" with "hiding history". The Confederacy got millions of people killed in an effort to make sure a bunch of rich jerks could keep treating people like things. That's as evil as it gets. And that is the history of the Civil War.

This exactly. The Confederacy is not American history by any means. It's a disgrace to honor its leaders, its flag, etc. Put the stuff in a museum for all I care, but do not ever defend a rogue, racist, pro-slavery nation.

Some American citizens seem to be the only ones in which a large group of people worship an evil nation that existed in the past within the nation's borders.

That would be like worshipping Hitler in Germany.

Well said. Thank you Saint !
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2017, 04:40:13 PM »

If the Democrats continue with your hate speech, working people from the south and west will create their own union, They seem to want that.

Can you believe this clown ?
He wants another Confederacy in 2017.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2017, 04:44:27 PM »

If anyone missed today's (Tuesday's) Q&A session with trump, I found a video link on CNN.
It's about 16 minutes in length.
I'm not sure if it captured 100% of everything trump said, but I think it is the majority of it.

Link: http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/08/15/donald-trump-entire-charlottesville-trump-tower-q-a-sot.cnn
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2017, 07:08:40 PM »

Rep. Paul Mitchell (R-MI):

Rep. Justin Amash (R-MI):

I would like to emphasize these two statements from our Republican Congressman.
If you can just understand the ridiculousness for just this one single comment from the president today (his "very fine people on both sides"), then you can understand the outrage coming from all sides of our society against the president.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2017, 07:16:18 PM »

Gen. Robert Neller, Commandant of the US Marine Corps:

Friend we can search the tweets ourselves, you are so obsessed.

Keep up the great work with the tweets, Old Europe.
We need to see all of them in this thread.
Let the trump supporters squirm, as more and more Republican lawmakers come-out against the Orange-Haired Clown.
It seems their "only the leftist are overreacting" theory, is dissolving as you post one, after another, after another, tweet.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2017, 07:22:17 PM »

You're reacting like a lost puppy, when reading all the Republican comments against bigotry and the president.
Sorry the truth hurts.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2017, 07:32:53 PM »

You're reacting like a lost puppy, when reading all the Republican comments against bigotry and the president.
Sorry the truth hurts.

Republicans will pay the price of this day, sentenced to death and political irrelevance, although there are some who are not from the swamp.

I see you are now reverting over to "the swamp" theory of trump cultism.
What other Deplorable trump comments do you wish to parrot ?
Pull another one out of your Felix Bag Of Tricks, so that we might be further amused with laughter.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2017, 07:36:45 PM »

Lol

She must have felt lonely recently, with no camera time.
So Coulter goes on stage with her comedy act.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2017, 08:13:31 PM »

Rep. Pat Tiberi (R-OH):

Ouch.

Perhaps one of the only Republican statements on the matter with any real substance beyond platitudes.

Agree.
This one was also somewhat direct towards the president ...

ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2017, 08:25:24 PM »

Some of these swamp fools know no one will vote for them in 2018?
Trump must create his own party with decent congressmen and senators who did not submit to the swamp, Decent senators and congressmen of the Republican party have been exiled.

I see you have severe itching of the head from anxiety and stress. Stop scratching your scalp.
What are you so worried about ? LOL.

ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2017, 09:01:14 PM »

If the Democrats continue with your hate speech, working people from the south and west will create their own union, They seem to want that.

The basic viewpoint of the losers of the 2016 election is that they and only they are somehow entitled to hold political power even as they lose election after election. And therefore they cannot handle Trump's glory.

Careful, pal. Singing the praises of your leader's "glory" sounds pretty North Korean to me.

Or Hitler-ish (the Nazi Party).
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2017, 09:23:12 PM »

Okay, but what about the alt-left that came charging at us

Really ?
I didn't catch that.
Freudian slip, I guess. LOL.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2017, 09:47:06 PM »

The basic viewpoint of the losers of the 2016 election is that they and only they are somehow entitled to hold political power even as they lose election after election. And therefore they cannot handle Trump's glory.

You mean, as McConnell trying to stop Obama's legislation with 40 (!!) Senators, right?

This would be a meaningful statement if the losers of the 2016 election were content to merely stop legislation, and otherwise were willing to accept their loss in the 2016 election.

Those losers are not behaving like that.

I'm sorry, but the only person who doesn't accept the results of the 2016 election is the huge idiot who actually won the election. Your point is completely pointless.

ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2017, 10:13:55 PM »

This is not America.

This is not a president.

Every Trump voter who is not also a white supremacist Nazi needs to be ashamed of themselves.  There is no legitimate excuse for Trump's remarks, as there was no legitimate reason for you to vote for him.  I question your integrity, morals, and patriotism.  If you still support this man in the face of his Nazi-sympathizing remarks, then you are un-American; you have no American values; you don't even know what American values are.

You also have no sense of self respect, dignity, morality, or decency.  You are a stain on this country.

I'm not a Trump voter, but what makes you think Hillary Clinton was any better? She would be having a very hard time right now as well.

WRONG !
There would be nothing compared to this sh*t-show we have been seeing the last 6 months.
Period.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2017, 02:08:29 AM »

"Hate is baggage.
Life is too short to be pissed-off all the time.
It's just not worth it."

From the movie : American History X

This movie is about a white supremacist and how it can destroy your family and the people you love around you. But we all have the ability to change our lives to become a better individual in society.
GREAT MOVIE .... Give it a rent, if you have never seen it before.
Rotten Tomatoes, "Audience Score of  96% Liked It" and "Average Rating of 4.2 out of 5."
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies