How does Hillary Clinton's concession rank among historic GE concessions?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 12:27:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  How does Hillary Clinton's concession rank among historic GE concessions?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6
Poll
Question: How does Hillary Clinton's concession speech rank among historic general election concession speeches?
The best

One of the best

Medium

One of the worst

The worst

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 88

Author Topic: How does Hillary Clinton's concession rank among historic GE concessions?  (Read 7481 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2017, 08:24:21 AM »

McCain's speech was great. Gore's concession, given unusual circumstances, was good too. Romney's concession was pathetic, not because of what he said, but because everybody knew he hadn't even prepared one.
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2017, 09:30:58 AM »
« Edited: August 20, 2017, 09:33:41 AM by superbudgie1582 »

I get some solace knowing that history will so very clearly vindicate her. In 50 years people will look back and ask "how the f-ck did the country get this decision so wrong?"

And I'm even more sure that people will be able to see the sexism, misogyny, double standards, and false equivalence for exactly what it was.

I see your point, but for all these factors still let's not forget it was Hillary's race to lose from day one. Let's just acknowledge she blew a winnable race to Donald f**king Trump.

I'm afraid she may be more remembered for such a failure rather than anything else, which is quite sad.

Hillary wasn't blameless, but her loss wasn't solely her own doing. History will remember Comey and Russia.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2017, 11:26:19 AM »

I get some solace knowing that history will so very clearly vindicate her. In 50 years people will look back and ask "how the f-ck did the country get this decision so wrong?"

And I'm even more sure that people will be able to see the sexism, misogyny, double standards, and false equivalence for exactly what it was.

I see your point, but for all these factors still let's not forget it was Hillary's race to lose from day one. Let's just acknowledge she blew a winnable race to Donald f**king Trump.

I'm afraid she may be more remembered for such a failure rather than anything else, which is quite sad.

Hillary wasn't blameless, but her loss wasn't solely her own doing. History will remember Comey and Russia.

Of course not. My whole point it was, despite these factors, totally winnable race.
60+ GOP Seats After 2018 GUARANTEED
ahugecat

« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2017, 01:36:20 PM »

Romney didn't want to concede, had to fight for almost 2 hours even though it was very clear he would lose. Oh, and was it Karl Rove who told the Romney campaign to hold out over Ohio, or was it the Romney campaign that told Rove to do that? Has that ever been answered? I thought it would have been answered in the Mitt documentary but if anything it made it MORE confusing.

Romney's speech was obviously written like 30 minutes before his appearance. Very short, kind of went off tangents (out of nowhere started talking about teachers and pastors lol), and barely mentioned Obama. He should have talked more about accepting the result and working with Obama (typical concessions).

Clinton didn't do a concession speech on election night for 3 reasons:

1. She was physically unable too (too drunk? sedated? passed out? inconsolable?)
2. She didn't want to concede under the glass ceiling and on top of the USA map
3. She probably planned to fight the results and ask for recounts but Obama told her not to (I bet you she regrets that "Trump is a danger to democracy" talk!)

I would actually read her "What Happened" book if she was totally honest and explained her thoughts on election night, but she'll sugar coat it as much as possible and won't be honest.

Her concession speech was OK.

Pros:

- She stated the election has concluded and Trump won (and didn't mention the popular vote - they had Kaine do that)
- She talked about working with Trump and asking her voters to accept him
- She talked about her campaign, thanked her supporters and talked about the issues
- She encouraged her supporters to run for office and understand they may/will fail

Cons:

- She said she was the champion for women - uh what? No she's not. She's not a feminist icon no matter how hard she tried
- Just typical average concession - nothing special really

I'd give it a 6.5/10.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2017, 01:45:50 PM »

The best ever.  The classy purple mourning suit.  The Bible verse.  It made me teary eyed.
BlueDogDemocrat
United States

« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2017, 01:47:04 PM »

Just the fact she left her supporters outside who had waited for hours makes it among the worst.

Only people who already hate her care about that, her supporters don't.
I was one of those people and I didn't really care.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2017, 03:10:18 PM »

The best ever.  The classy purple mourning suit.  The Bible verse.  It made me teary eyed.

No one is falling for this, dude.
Liberalrocks
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2017, 03:53:22 PM »

(I bet you she regrets that "Trump is a danger to democracy" talk!)

I bet you she doesn't and actually sits back and feels quite good that she called it out before the election.
ahugecat

« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2017, 04:34:59 PM »

(I bet you she regrets that "Trump is a danger to democracy" talk!)

I bet you she doesn't and actually sits back and feels quite good that she called it out before the election.

She does because she couldn't fight the results like she wanted to because it'd make her look like a hypocrite.

So they had to go through a proxy (Stein) to do recounts.

If Clinton didn't have all that "Trump won't accept the results so he's a danger to Democracy!" talk, she would have immediately fought the results.

I think Obama regrets it more IMO. He was in complete in shock over election night and he was even more stupid over Trump's election rigged claims.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2017, 05:07:04 PM »

Yes, the whole "Trump will not be able to handle a defeat" really backfired.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2017, 05:32:23 PM »

Not true. It was correct and principled. If anything it was prophetic given Trump still said the election was rigged despite winning it.
Illini Moderate
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: -4.00

« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2017, 07:50:34 PM »

It was mediocre, maybe a shade better at decent at best, not bad, not great. No surprise that the one who are crying & praising it to the moon are full on insane Hilary fans. Clinton seemed wooden, rehearsed, competent (like she is as a candidate) without many great lines. The best ones have a great emotional cord with humility & some good lines.

IMO Carter had a better one. Maybe McCain, but who cared then because of Obama's historic speech & the wait for that.

Not an "insane" Hillary fan. Just a normal fan of hers who can and has acknowledged her flaws. God forbid someone actually be emotional watching someone they admire suffer such a devastating loss.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2017, 09:18:14 PM »

It was mediocre, maybe a shade better at decent at best, not bad, not great. No surprise that the one who are crying & praising it to the moon are full on insane Hilary fans. Clinton seemed wooden, rehearsed, competent (like she is as a candidate) without many great lines. The best ones have a great emotional cord with humility & some good lines.

IMO Carter had a better one. Maybe McCain, but who cared then because of Obama's historic speech & the wait for that.

Not an "insane" Hillary fan. Just a normal fan of hers who can and has acknowledged her flaws. God forbid someone actually be emotional watching someone they admire suffer such a devastating loss.

Thank you. I am sick and tired of the unjustified persecution Hillary Clinton has received. Yes, she's not perfect, and yes, her campaign made mistakes(was Trump's campaign really brilliant and her's terrible though?!) But she is still being attacked and can't even get the recognition and popularity previous losers like Mitt Romney got after his loss. I will be buying her book and I think she is more than deserving of my money. Hopefully she finally gets the vindication she deserves, and I know that America will definitely regret their choice in the end. She tried to stop a Trump presidency(though her campaign did make mistakes) and she warned America, it was America-or at least 46% of it in the right states-that chose not to listen.
ahugecat

« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2017, 05:46:14 PM »
« Edited: August 21, 2017, 05:54:36 PM by ahugecat »

Not true. It was correct and principled. If anything it was prophetic given Trump still said the election was rigged despite winning it.

No, it was not principled. The Democrats were just so confident they'd win they thought they could sprout crap like that out. Remember the "lol its not rigged trump ur just losing lol!!!!" phrase?

Obama would frequently mock Trump's low poll numbers and would frequently taunt Trump. Told him to "quit whining," did some creepy video for Jimmy Kimmel where he said "Well Trump, at least I will go down as a President!" and all that.

You fell for the SAME exact trick Ted Cruz fell for in the GOP primaries - that is, Trump calling the system rigged and debating that. Hint: all it does is galvanize Trump voters. What the Democrats should have done was say "It is not rigged - Clinton will focus on winning the electoral college" or "There is no way to rig the election, and Mr. Trump is wrong about election rigging." Something TRULY principled, not "Her derrr Trump is a danger to Democracy OMG WE LOST #NOTMYPRESIDENT!!!"

It also backfired because it meant Clinton could not challenge the results or ask for recounts/audits. They had to do it via a proxy (Stein) but it wasn't enough. Clinton was going to IMMEDIATELY start lawyering up but Obama told her to just concede.
twenty42
United States

« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2017, 05:47:04 PM »

Thank you. I am sick and tired of the unjustified persecution Hillary Clinton has received. Yes, she's not perfect, and yes, her campaign made mistakes(was Trump's campaign really brilliant and her's terrible though?!) But she is still being attacked and can't even get the recognition and popularity previous losers like Mitt Romney got after his loss. I will be buying her book and I think she is more than deserving of my money. Hopefully she finally gets the vindication she deserves, and I know that America will definitely regret their choice in the end. She tried to stop a Trump presidency(though her campaign did make mistakes) and she warned America, it was America-or at least 46% of it in the right states-that chose not to listen.

This is a nice little soliloquy, but I'm afraid it doesn't hold up in reality. The fact of the matter is that she DIDN'T try very hard to stop a Trump presidency. She ran one of the laziest campaigns in American history, and conducted herself in a smug, entitled fashion that gave off the air that the election was already won.

While Trump was out fighting for every last vote, the Clinton campaign was laughing at him for targeting states that "he couldn't possibly win." Her demeanor after the third debate crystallized her whole attitude throughout the entirety of her campaign when she said something along the lines of, "It's frightening that Donald Trump won't accept the election results." She didn't even acknowledge the fact that he may win...she just totally took for granted that she was going to cruise to victory and that Trump would contest the election.

If I hated Trump, I'd probably hate Hillary right now almost as much. She is, without a doubt in my mind, the one person more responsible than anybody for his election. She did nothing in 2016 to deserve a victory, and I have no sympathy for her.
ahugecat

« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2017, 05:51:08 PM »
« Edited: August 21, 2017, 05:54:02 PM by ahugecat »

Clinton had EVERY advantage in the world. Hell, the Electoral College even favors Democrats far more than Republicans.

She had REPUBLICANS trying to help her.

She had the media, DC establishment - Republicans included, celebrities, social media companies, statisticians, pollsters, illegal aliens, Super PACs, billionaires, Wall Street, etc. etc. do everything they could in their power to help her win.

Not to mention she refuses to take any blame for the loss. Romney immediately went into the woods (aside from his inane and bitter "Obama promised free grifts to blacks and Latinos" statement) after his loss. I think he did like 2 interviews all of 2013. He did reappear in 2014 due to his documentary and Russia, but Clinton immediately got back into the public life and has bashed Trump repeatedly.

She even dubbed herself part of the "resistance."

And Trump's campaign was actually brilliant - it was Trump himself who caused problems. But the campaign was smart to target certain areas of states with their polling.
ahugecat

« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2017, 06:02:03 PM »

This is a nice little soliloquy, but I'm afraid it doesn't hold up in reality. The fact of the matter is that she DIDN'T try very hard to stop a Trump presidency. She ran one of the laziest campaigns in American history, and conducted herself in a smug, entitled fashion that gave off the air that the election was already won.

While Trump was out fighting for every last vote, the Clinton campaign was laughing at him for targeting states that "he couldn't possibly win." Her demeanor after the third debate crystallized her whole attitude throughout the entirety of her campaign when she said something along the lines of, "It's frightening that Donald Trump won't accept the election results." She didn't even acknowledge the fact that he may win...she just totally took for granted that she was going to cruise to victory and that Trump would contest the election.

If I hated Trump, I'd probably hate Hillary right now almost as much. She is, without a doubt in my mind, the one person more responsible than anybody for his election. She did nothing in 2016 to deserve a victory, and I have no sympathy for her.

Fox News asked her if she would accept the results like a day after the debate and Clinton + her campaign literally laughed then went on about how Trump needs to accept the results.

One thing I found interesting: in one of her few honest moments, she admitted it made her nervous/feel tons of pressure knowing she was the only thing between Trump and the Presidency.

She also made the same mistakes in 2016 she made in 2008 - that is, she focused on running up the score rather than winning electoral votes/delegates. In 2008, Obama had an absolutely INCREDIBLE delegate campaign. Even in states he LOST he got more delegates than Clinton did (such as Nevada).

Not only did Clinton want to win in 2016, she wanted a landslide. A Clinton 96 landslide. Hell, maybe even a Bush 88 landslide. Instead of focusing on just holding most of the Obama swing states, she pumped up the vote in Chicago and New Orleans over Michigan!
Illini Moderate
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2017, 06:07:20 PM »

Fox News asked her if she would accept the results like a day after the debate and Clinton + her campaign literally laughed then went on about how Trump needs to accept the results.

One thing I found interesting: in one of her few honest moments, she admitted it made her nervous/feel tons of pressure knowing she was the only thing between Trump and the Presidency.

She also made the same mistakes in 2016 she made in 2008 - that is, she focused on running up the score rather than winning electoral votes/delegates. In 2008, Obama had an absolutely INCREDIBLE delegate campaign. Even in states he LOST he got more delegates than Clinton did (such as Nevada).

Not only did Clinton want to win in 2016, she wanted a landslide. A Clinton 96 landslide. Hell, maybe even a Bush 88 landslide. Instead of focusing on just holding most of the Obama swing states, she pumped up the vote in Chicago and New Orleans over Michigan!

What do you mean "in one of her few honest moments"? Hillary has lied before, yes, but she is not a fundamentally dishonest person. People who consistently assume that everything she says is a lie don't even bother to back that up with FACTS. Trump literally lied in nearly every speech he made, sometimes multiple times, yet no one cared. Hillary was actually the second most honest candidate in the 2016 campaign and yet somehow she is still portrayed as the liar. *rolls eyes
ahugecat

« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2017, 06:16:37 PM »

What do you mean "in one of her few honest moments"? Hillary has lied before, yes, but she is not a fundamentally dishonest person. People who consistently assume that everything she says is a lie don't even bother to back that up with FACTS. Trump literally lied in nearly every speech he made, sometimes multiple times, yet no one cared. Hillary was actually the second most honest candidate in the 2016 campaign and yet somehow she is still portrayed as the liar. *rolls eyes

She never gives her honest opinion - she's too calculating. I am waiting for her book "What Happened" to come out to make my final judgement. If she just goes on about Comey/Russia/Bernie/the DNC/Macedonian server farms/"Anti-American forces"/misogyny etc. etc. then she's just going to continue to being Hillary. However, if she is really honest about what went on the election - I'll even accept a little embellishment - I'll give her some credit.

She said she will "let her guard down" in the book. We'll see.

But everytime I see her talk she's so fake. I could go on and on with examples. Everything she has done with her life was to win the Presidency, that's it.
Illini Moderate
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2017, 06:44:36 PM »

She used to not be as calculated, and was more genuine, but we all saw how the media crucified her in the 90's for her every move. I would be "calculated" too if I was subject to some of the BS that she had to endure back then. She's not a naturally charismatic person. She shines in small groups, and many people like her. Hell even a lot of Republican politicians like her.
ahugecat

« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2017, 07:06:15 PM »
« Edited: August 21, 2017, 07:19:15 PM by ahugecat »

She used to not be as calculated, and was more genuine, but we all saw how the media crucified her in the 90's for her every move. I would be "calculated" too if I was subject to some of the BS that she had to endure back then. She's not a naturally charismatic person. She shines in small groups, and many people like her. Hell even a lot of Republican politicians like her.

Want to see the media rip someone to shreds for no reason? Look at Sarah Palin in 2008.

The Clintons have been babied by the media their entire lives.

I mean, Hillary Clinton literally had the gall to say "All sexual assault victims deserve to be believed."

One thing too, is I hate how she tries to be a feminist icon when she is anything but. Here's why:

- She married her husband with the sole intent of gaining power/becoming first lady
- She stayed with her husband (for the above reason) even after he humiliated her multiple times by cheating on her
- The two above are like the biggest stereotypes about women - that women need a man to be successful and that women are weak. Those stereotypes are wrong but Hillary is like the epitome of those stereotypes!
- She became the Senator of New York ONLY as a stepping stone to the Presidency. Nita Lowey actually worked her entire life to become that Senator and worked her way up (not married her way up) but Clinton literally came in and stole that seat from a hard working woman

It goes on and on.

She is everything I hate in a politician.
Lachi
lok1999
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -1.06, S: -3.02

« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2017, 07:17:03 PM »

This thread has dengenerated into horrible vile hackishness.

but my opinion is that is wasn't as good as McCain's, but it was still very good.
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2017, 09:33:50 PM »

Yes she is.
Illini Moderate
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2017, 10:52:42 AM »

Want to see the media rip someone to shreds for no reason? Look at Sarah Palin in 2008.

The Clintons have been babied by the media their entire lives.

I mean, Hillary Clinton literally had the gall to say "All sexual assault victims deserve to be believed."

One thing too, is I hate how she tries to be a feminist icon when she is anything but. Here's why:

- She married her husband with the sole intent of gaining power/becoming first lady
- She stayed with her husband (for the above reason) even after he humiliated her multiple times by cheating on her
- The two above are like the biggest stereotypes about women - that women need a man to be successful and that women are weak. Those stereotypes are wrong but Hillary is like the epitome of those stereotypes!
- She became the Senator of New York ONLY as a stepping stone to the Presidency. Nita Lowey actually worked her entire life to become that Senator and worked her way up (not married her way up) but Clinton literally came in and stole that seat from a hard working woman

It goes on and on.

She is everything I hate in a politician.

Sarah Palin ripped to shreds for no reason? That's laughable.... She was ripped to shreds because it was evident she had NO IDEA what she was talking about half of the time. Even McCain's own team was horrified by her. I agree that the targeting of Bristol and her special needs child was down right disgusting and unfair, but other than that she was a fair target.

Additionally, you have no way of knowing if Hillary married Bill for "the sole intent of gaining power". MAYBE, JUST MAYBE THE TWO OF THEM HAVE ACTUALLY GENUINE FEELINGS TOWARDS EACHOTHER?!  (gasps)

And I am dying at the idea of the Clintons being babied by the media. Hillary was literally openly bashed for being "too ambitious" in the 90s. Ambition is something no one should be criticized for. Bill's affair and other alleged affairs were continually brought up throughout his campaigns and Hillary's.  Pundits and moderators constantly chided her about her "likability" in 2008. In fact, in 2008 several news outlets actually were called out for sexist coverage of her and  actually had to lighten up a bit because of how negatively they covered her compared to Obama. Hillary's emails were the MOST COVERED issue of the 2016 campaign. AND FINALLY Fox News and other conservative outlets continue to bash Hillary every time Trump says/does something stupid.

And criticizing someone for staying in their marriage and working through issues is ridiculous. I'm sure if she would have left him you would have blasted her for "not appreciating the sanctity of a marriage". The only people that have the right to criticize the Clinton's marriage are THE CLINTONS. Just like people need to stop criticizing President Trump and Melania.

Also Clinton "stole" a seat from a hardworking woman? Was Clinton herself not hardworking? Various Republicans and Democrats have spoken out about her great work ethic, and she earned a reputation as a tireless worker in the Senate.

I am not saying Hillary is perfect. Trust me, I know she is far from it. But the amount of blind hatred and insults the woman faces is far from justified. Biased speculation is the basis for all of your arguments against her that you have stated above. I am not saying everyone needs to like the woman, but the attacks on her that are not based in facts are ridiculous and I am tired of sitting there and watching everyone use her as a punching bag.
ahugecat

« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2017, 02:51:12 PM »

Sarah Palin ripped to shreds for no reason? That's laughable.... She was ripped to shreds because it was evident she had NO IDEA what she was talking about half of the time. Even McCain's own team was horrified by her. I agree that the targeting of Bristol and her special needs child was down right disgusting and unfair, but other than that she was a fair target.

The media did far more than that to Sarah. I mean, I can understand post-2008, but in 2008 she didn't deserve all that brutalization. SNL totally destroyed her for example. They made the "I can see Russia from my house!" line up. SNL on the other hand gives Democrats a pass.

But if she did, so did Hillary.

Additionally, you have no way of knowing if Hillary married Bill for "the sole intent of gaining power". MAYBE, JUST MAYBE THE TWO OF THEM HAVE ACTUALLY GENUINE FEELINGS TOWARDS EACHOTHER?!  (gasps)

Why would she stay with him after he humiliated her multiple times on a national stage?

Yeah, he had general feelings for her - and by "her," I mean Monica, Gennifer, Juanita, etc. etc.

And I am dying at the idea of the Clintons being babied by the media. Hillary was literally openly bashed for being "too ambitious" in the 90s. Ambition is something no one should be criticized for.

Hardly. If anything she got a ton of praise for being "co-President."

Bill's affair and other alleged affairs were continually brought up throughout his campaigns and Hillary's.  Pundits and moderators constantly chided her about her "likability" in 2008. In fact, in 2008 several news outlets actually were called out for sexist coverage of her and  actually had to lighten up a bit because of how negatively they covered her compared to Obama. Hillary's emails were the MOST COVERED issue of the 2016 campaign. AND FINALLY Fox News and other conservative outlets continue to bash Hillary every time Trump says/does something stupid.

Clinton was pretty much "coronated" (crowned) by the media last year. News anchors were literally crying when she was losing. They went full Karl Rove and refused to call the race.

Fox News went harder on Trump than any Presidential candidate I've seen. They did eventually lighten up but Fox News tried hard to beat Trump in the GOP primaries.

And criticizing someone for staying in their marriage and working through issues is ridiculous. I'm sure if she would have left him you would have blasted her for "not appreciating the sanctity of a marriage". The only people that have the right to criticize the Clinton's marriage are THE CLINTONS. Just like people need to stop criticizing President Trump and Melania.

She can do whatever she wants with regards to her marriage.

What she can't do is claim she is a feminist icon/champion of women (as she claimed during her concession).

Also Clinton "stole" a seat from a hardworking woman? Was Clinton herself not hardworking? Various Republicans and Democrats have spoken out about her great work ethic, and she earned a reputation as a tireless worker in the Senate.

Clinton's not even from New York. She literally moved there to be crowned and to give her legislative experience to run for President. Nita Lowey worked from the bottom up and didn't rely on her husband and Clinton took it away from her with no problem.

I am not saying Hillary is perfect. Trust me, I know she is far from it. But the amount of blind hatred and insults the woman faces is far from justified. Biased speculation is the basis for all of your arguments against her that you have stated above. I am not saying everyone needs to like the woman, but the attacks on her that are not based in facts are ridiculous and I am tired of sitting there and watching everyone use her as a punching bag.

This is how I feel about criticism of Trump. For example, people say Trump mocked a disabled reporter, but no one mentions how Obama has mocked disabled people in the past as well.

However, Hillary Clinton's entire life has been programmed to do one thing: become President. This is not a problem per se, but it is when she claims to be a feminist or hero or something similar.

Not to mention how conceited she is. She made the same mistakes in 2016 she made in 2008 against Obama. In 2008, Obama focused on delegate collection. He even got more delegates than her in states SHE WON. In 2016, Trump focused on the electoral college. She wanted to not only win, but win big league.

Then her audacity to say she is part of the "resistance" after saying Trump is a danger to democracy for not accepting the results!

And funnily enough, I don't even care about her obvious lies like about sniper fire or her trying to join the marines. To me those are irrelevant.

It goes on and on. She's not as bad as Obama though IMO, or George W. Bush, but she's close.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies