How does Hillary Clinton's concession rank among historic GE concessions? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 02:56:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  How does Hillary Clinton's concession rank among historic GE concessions? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: How does Hillary Clinton's concession speech rank among historic general election concession speeches?
The best

One of the best

Medium

One of the worst

The worst

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 88

Author Topic: How does Hillary Clinton's concession rank among historic GE concessions?  (Read 7551 times)
Coraxion
Ethiopia

« on: August 17, 2017, 03:03:26 PM »

I bet $1000 that the one who voted "the worst" is jfern.
Coraxion
Ethiopia

« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2017, 12:22:59 PM »

I don't think a Clinton presidency would be very glamorous, but would probably get a good amount done by the standards of divided government. And she's far more deserving of the presidency than her buffoon of an opponent. In the speech, you could see how disappointed she was. She dedicated years of her life to public service, only to lose and have her character assassinated. It was a pretty powerful speech. I think it was one of, if not the best concession speeches.
Coraxion
Ethiopia

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2017, 04:28:08 AM »

Who the hell cares if she didn't give the speech earlier? At least she actually DID concede, which Trump wouldn't have.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies