Do you actually favour impeachment of Donald Trump? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:51:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Do you actually favour impeachment of Donald Trump? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Do you favour impeachment!
Yes

No

No clue, mate.

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 109

Author Topic: Do you actually favour impeachment of Donald Trump?  (Read 1848 times)
HisGrace
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: August 17, 2017, 10:16:52 AM »

What he's done already is debatably obstruction, but I'd wait for more evidence to come in before I'd move forward on impeachment.
HisGrace
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2017, 12:08:05 PM »
« Edited: August 17, 2017, 12:10:41 PM by HisGrace »

Impeaching Trump because impeachment can mean "whatever Congress wants" or just because you think he's dangerous sets a terrible precedent. Wait for the investigation to conclude and produce evidence that he's committed felonies (as I suspect it will) and then really put the pressure on Republicans to remove him. You'd also clearly have to impeach him if he fires Mueller as well.

Like I said, I do think he's debatably obstructed justice already, but there's no way Republicans are going to move on that so the Dems pushing it now would only delegitimize them when it counts. If the Dems controlled congress it would be a different ballgame on that one.

Yes, but that was perfectly clear before the election and the american people still elected him. I don't think that is grounds for impeachment.

No the people rejected Trump but the electoral college denied them their voice. Stop repeating trumpist talking points meant to legitimize him.
The people voted for Trump. The extra Hillary votes just don't matter. Once she hit 50% in California, those extra votes stopped mattering.

LOL, you have interesting opinions on whose votes do and don't matter.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies