NPR/Marist/PBS poll: 6/10 Americans against removal of Confederate Statues (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:00:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  NPR/Marist/PBS poll: 6/10 Americans against removal of Confederate Statues (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NPR/Marist/PBS poll: 6/10 Americans against removal of Confederate Statues  (Read 2925 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: August 23, 2017, 08:15:11 AM »

Well if you want to keep this kind of things in that case I would know you're a racist.
have you even read the thread? the OP?  The title of the thread even?  Anything?

You just called 60% of Americans racists...now, with the silly stereotypes you Euros have about Americans (I'm a rapping cowboy!) that might make sense to you....but you also called 44% of black Americans racist.  I doubt that fits the stereotype.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2017, 03:36:26 PM »

I find it interesting that 7% of Latinos agree with White Nationalists according to this poll. And that the Northeast and West had more folks who agree with White Nationalists than the South. Similar numbers for those who agree with the Alt-Right.
The northeast and to a lesser extent the west can be every bit as racist as the south.  It's a different kind of racism sure, but it's still very much there.

And Hispanics can hate blacks and Jews just as easy as a white guy, why would you think any different?  Bigots come in all sorts of colors.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2017, 07:40:45 AM »

I find it interesting that 7% of Latinos agree with White Nationalists according to this poll. And that the Northeast and West had more folks who agree with White Nationalists than the South. Similar numbers for those who agree with the Alt-Right.
The northeast and to a lesser extent the west can be every bit as racist as the south.  It's a different kind of racism sure, but it's still very much there.

And Hispanics can hate blacks and Jews just as easy as a white guy, why would you think any different?  Bigots come in all sorts of colors.
Oh no I totally believe that this is true. It just goes against the common idea of the white Southerner being the last vestige of racism in the United States.
ahhh, yes.  That conventional wisdom should die like the CSA did.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies