Which state would flip to a Democrat first: South Carolina or Missouri (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:26:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Which state would flip to a Democrat first: South Carolina or Missouri (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: South Carolina or Missouri?
South Carolina

Missouri

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 89

Author Topic: Which state would flip to a Democrat first: South Carolina or Missouri  (Read 4453 times)
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« on: September 21, 2017, 10:46:21 AM »

St. Louis and Kansas City are both bleeding population. It's actually the Springfield area (namely Christian County) that's experiencing the most growth per 2010 U.S. Census data and recent estimates. This county is becoming more suburban and the Springfield area attracts a lot of retirees due to Branson in nearby Taney County.

St. Charles County, the wealthiest county in the state, had the second highest percentage of population growth from 2000-2010. Hillary didn't win a single precinct in St. Charles County (or Jefferson County, which contains the southern suburbs and exurbs of St. Louis) yet she did win two precincts in Cape Girardeau County, the hometown of right-wing blowhard whale Rush Limbaugh.

Democrats are in freefall here in Missouri. It's anecdotal but I hear it all the time about how Democrats are anti-white anti-gun anti-Christian blah blah blah. You go anywhere in this area and every business has Faux News on their TVs. There are still Ted Cruz signs and billboards in Cape County. There was also a small town in Southeast Missouri that came together and prayed for lawbreaker Kim Davis when she was thrown in the slammer for not doing her job of issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples. The Ferguson crap and this recent madness just intensifies the racial divide in this state. Racial polarization is what's turning Missouri into the next Mississippi, along with the faux whining of the so-called "Christians" here who sincerely feel that they are being persecuted since they cannot persecute anyone who goes against their interpretations of the Bible. There is a Catholic church/school here in Cape with signs plastered on their property that say "Defend the First Amendment/Defend Religious Freedom" (i.e. defend my right to tell you who you can and cannot marry).

The deplorables are taking over this state, so I'm voting South Carolina.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies