Trump confuses two blond Finnish reporters for each other
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:26:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump confuses two blond Finnish reporters for each other
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Trump confuses two blond Finnish reporters for each other  (Read 1660 times)
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 28, 2017, 07:38:03 PM »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/08/28/we-have-a-lot-of-blond-women-in-finland-trump-thought-two-female-reporters-were-the-same-person/?utm_term=.a0c4fa24b020

You must be logged in to read this quote.

ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2017, 07:42:18 PM »

Everything surrounding this president (every f***ing day) turns into a circus show.
I am totally embarrassed being an American with this idiot in office.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2017, 07:44:05 PM »

Why is this news?

"Oh no he confused two people. #NotMyPresident."
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2017, 07:48:08 PM »
« Edited: August 28, 2017, 08:00:04 PM by NewYorkExpress »

Why is this news?

It's an early symptom of dementia, amongst other things...though there's no other proof so far that Trump has any form of Dementia.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2017, 07:55:46 PM »

Lol. Literally Hitler can't even tell his own master race apart. What a doofus.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2017, 08:11:59 PM »

Why is this news?

Pattern and practice.

It's like Quayle times a thousand.

Someone crashes a car once, you think hey it can happen to anyone. Someone crashes a car once a week, you think they shouldn't be allowed to drive because something is wrong with them.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2017, 08:32:46 PM »

Why is this news?

"I have a very good brain."
--Donald Trump, March 16, 2016

Do you (and the rest of Cult 45) really not know that he sets himself up to be called out for stuff like this?  He is supposed to be so smart, such a great businessman, such an outstanding negotiator, the only one who could fix our problems (yes, he actually said that), who only hires the very best people--yet how many of them has he now fired or had to resign?...the reason the media seems so negative towards him is because he has promised so many things that he is incapable of delivering, because they were never true in the first place, and he needs to be called out for them...simply reporting facts that contradict the wild claims he's made about himself and his administration and everything surrounding it is now seen as negative and "fake" by you and your kind.

And people like you need to stop treating current-day America like things are normal, and this is all just normal politics, and as if Donald Trump is being treated unfairly....and instead start acting like an American who cares about his neighbors, his country, his once held ideals (which you have abandoned by following Trump, if your ideals were anything with a semblance of American patriotism).  You elected this man, this authoritarian, this would-be dictator, and you're too blind to see him for exactly what he is, because you trust the things he's told you (see above) even though there is absolute proof to the contrary of all his boasts.

Cult 45 is the #1 problem with this country today, with the president directly behind them.  And yes, you are in a cult.  You, Saint.  Blind, religious devotion to a man with no interests outside of his own personal gain.  He would literally destroy this country if it meant furthering his brand.  And you know it.

And by denying what you know, you are everything that is wrong with America today.
Lord Admirale
Admiral President
YaBB God
United States Minor Outlying Islands

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -0.70

P P P

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2017, 08:38:53 PM »

Have you guys forgotten the Goldwater Rule? I'm very concerned about Nancy Pelosi's health, but I don't go around saying she has dementia. It's very rude to do so.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2017, 08:41:20 PM »
« Edited: August 28, 2017, 08:45:17 PM by The Saint »

Why is this news?

Do you (and the rest of Cult 45) really not know that he sets himself up to be called out for stuff like this?  He is supposed to be so smart, such a great businessman, such an outstanding negotiator, the only one who could fix our problems (yes, he actually said that), who only hires the very best people--yet how many of them has he now fired or had to resign?...the reason the media seems so negative towards him is because he has promised so many things that he is incapable of delivering, because they were never true in the first place, and he needs to be called out for them...simply reporting facts that contradict the wild claims he's made about himself and his administration and everything surrounding it is now seen as negative and "fake" by you and your kind.

And people like you need to stop treating current-day America like things are normal, and this is all just normal politics, and as if Donald Trump is being treated unfairly....and instead start acting like an American who cares about his neighbors, his country, his once held ideals (which you have abandoned by following Trump, if your ideals were anything with a semblance of American patriotism).  You elected this man, this authoritarian, this would-be dictator, and you're too blind to see him for exactly what he is, because you trust the things he's told you (see above) even though there is absolute proof to the contrary of all his boasts.

Cult 45 is the #1 problem with this country today, with the president directly behind them.  And yes, you are in a cult.  You, Saint.  Blind, religious devotion to a man with no interests outside of his own personal gain.  He would literally destroy this country if it meant furthering his brand.  And you know it.

And by denying what you know, you are everything that is wrong with America today.
I never said this is normal, and please save the stupid "you worship him" s***. I don't even support him anymore. I just think it's idiotic to complain and make a huge deal out of confusing two people.

Seriously, I have said a bunch of times that I don't support him and that I will vote for his primary challenger (if he doesn't get impeached first). Anyone can tell you.

If you're going to attack me, at least do it right.

I'll even spell it out in my sig for you and for anyone else who makes these silly comparisons between me and the extremely rare person who actually thinks Trump is a God Emperor.
Lord Admirale
Admiral President
YaBB God
United States Minor Outlying Islands

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -0.70

P P P

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2017, 08:53:15 PM »

Why is this news?

Do you (and the rest of Cult 45) really not know that he sets himself up to be called out for stuff like this?  He is supposed to be so smart, such a great businessman, such an outstanding negotiator, the only one who could fix our problems (yes, he actually said that), who only hires the very best people--yet how many of them has he now fired or had to resign?...the reason the media seems so negative towards him is because he has promised so many things that he is incapable of delivering, because they were never true in the first place, and he needs to be called out for them...simply reporting facts that contradict the wild claims he's made about himself and his administration and everything surrounding it is now seen as negative and "fake" by you and your kind.

And people like you need to stop treating current-day America like things are normal, and this is all just normal politics, and as if Donald Trump is being treated unfairly....and instead start acting like an American who cares about his neighbors, his country, his once held ideals (which you have abandoned by following Trump, if your ideals were anything with a semblance of American patriotism).  You elected this man, this authoritarian, this would-be dictator, and you're too blind to see him for exactly what he is, because you trust the things he's told you (see above) even though there is absolute proof to the contrary of all his boasts.

Cult 45 is the #1 problem with this country today, with the president directly behind them.  And yes, you are in a cult.  You, Saint.  Blind, religious devotion to a man with no interests outside of his own personal gain.  He would literally destroy this country if it meant furthering his brand.  And you know it.

Dude, Saint isn't anything like "Cult 45." Stop with your moronic ad hominem.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2017, 08:54:34 PM »

Why is this news?

Dude, Saint isn't anything like "Cult 45." Stop with your moronic ad hominem.
Thank you Smiley
Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2017, 09:02:33 PM »

The is big oars is seriously descending into Madness

Some of you seriously can go pound sand
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2017, 09:02:54 PM »

Have you guys forgotten the Goldwater Rule? I'm very concerned about Nancy Pelosi's health, but I don't go around saying she has dementia. It's very rude to do so.

I think my country, and the values of freedom and democracy it stands for, are more important than being polite to professional celebrity shock jock Donald Trump.
Unapologetic Chinaperson
nj_dem

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2017, 09:39:31 PM »

Lmao and people say that we Asians look the same!
💥💥 brandon bro (he/him/his)
peenie_weenie
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2017, 09:54:20 PM »

Total non-story. Come on guys you can do better than this it's not that hard.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2017, 10:57:39 PM »

The Goldwater Rule applies only to psychologists (and it may not apply much longer), not for ordinary citizens.
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2017, 11:08:17 PM »

TBF us Scandinavians do all look the same (*whispers* even though Finns don't really count)
rosin
Rookie
Denmark

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2017, 06:40:52 AM »

Oh, come on...

There are a thousand things about Trump that worries me, but that he confuses two look-alikes isn't one of them.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2017, 09:00:01 AM »

Maybe he got some problems with his eyes after this:

SNJ1985
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.19, S: 7.57

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2017, 08:04:23 PM »

Imagine the uproar if they weren't white.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2017, 09:24:08 PM »

Imagine the crickets chirping if Obama had done this.
Warren 4 Secretary of Everything
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -4.70

« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2017, 09:42:06 PM »

So?
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2017, 09:48:05 PM »

I wish I was as brilliant and perfect as the liberals on this forum..
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2017, 10:06:23 PM »

I wish I was as brilliant and perfect as the liberals on this forum..

We are just normal people. We only seem brilliant and perfect when compared to the insane, incompetent evil moron leading the Republican party, or the cultists who worship him.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2017, 01:20:37 AM »

Imagine the crickets chirping if Obama had done this.

Are you $hitting us? Fox News would have it on a 72 hour loop, and it'd become the white grandparent's favorite Facebook meme for weeks.

If they weren't white, people would still be pissed, but much as here, just consider it typical Trump being a $hitbag of a human being.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies