San Francisco Democrats go nuts again
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 12:51:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  San Francisco Democrats go nuts again
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: San Francisco Democrats go nuts again  (Read 2463 times)
AuH2O
YaBB God

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2005, 12:13:19 PM »

This battleship has nothing to do with the Pentagon or Iraq or anything.  It's about honoring those who have served their country and those that continue to do so.

These people are sick. The world would be better off without them. Mother nature may just do us the favor one of these days.

^^^ Compassionate conservative

If I was President, I would order the attack myself. A few brigades could clear the people out, put them in refugee camps, and then level the city.
Giant Saguaro
TheGiantSaguaro

Political Matrix
E: 2.58, S: 3.83

« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2005, 12:50:10 PM »

This is that small minority at work again; such a shame. While most Democrats certainly aren't like this, the attention these types get are why the the issue of supporting the troops but not the war is even an issue.
CARLHAYDEN
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.38, S: -0.51

« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2005, 08:43:17 PM »

This is that small minority at work again; such a shame. While most Democrats certainly aren't like this, the attention these types get are why the the issue of supporting the troops but not the war is even an issue.

This is part of the overall point I have been making for a year and a half.

Unfortunately the nut cases (who are a small percentage of the Democrat party identifiers across the nation) constitute a large percentage of public officials.  They are driving reasonable people out of the party in outrage, thereby swelling the ranks of Republicans and Independents.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2005, 10:33:41 PM »

This battleship has nothing to do with the Pentagon or Iraq or anything.  It's about honoring those who have served their country and those that continue to do so.

These people are sick. The world would be better off without them. Mother nature may just do us the favor one of these days.

If I was President, I would order the attack myself. A few brigades could clear the people out, put them in refugee camps, and then level the city.

Pol Pot!
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2005, 11:13:42 PM »

Given that the people would still be alive and gathered in one place, what exactly would that accomplish?
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2005, 12:23:44 AM »

Ease of extermination Tongue
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2005, 12:24:27 AM »

Well, if you want to kill them all, I'm curious why he takes the precaution of clearing the people out and putting them in refugee camps. Tongue
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2005, 12:26:20 AM »

I don't want to kill anyone. I'm simply happy to sacrifice it instead of San Diego or Phoenix.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2005, 12:32:06 AM »

These people can go back to the Green Party. As the 2004 election has shown, they didn't help and if anything drove more people away from the Democratic Party.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2005, 02:17:12 AM »

Well, it's clear who the extremists are. They're not the good people of San Francisco, they are the people calling for San Francisco's destruction.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies