HI-GOV: Hanabusa Announces (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:52:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  HI-GOV: Hanabusa Announces (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: HI-GOV: Hanabusa Announces  (Read 2777 times)
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: September 03, 2017, 01:23:37 AM »

I really wish there was a Mormon Democrat who wasn't Mufi Hanneman who could run for Hanabusa's House seat.
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2017, 11:05:23 PM »

I really wish there was a Mormon Democrat who wasn't Mufi Hanneman who could run for Hanabusa's House seat.

Mormon Democrats that aren't blue dogs are great. Reid + the Udall's are pretty much it though.

Mo Denis (one of Reid's many proteges, and the one I wanted to run for Senate), was pretty good too. It's honestly my quest to watch each and every Mormon Democrat running for office, anywhere in the US.

Except for Mufi Hanneman, he's still awful.
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2017, 05:21:23 PM »

Mormon Democrats that aren't blue dogs are great. Reid + the Udall's are pretty much it though.

Mo Denis (one of Reid's many proteges, and the one I wanted to run for Senate), was pretty good too. It's honestly my quest to watch each and every Mormon Democrat running for office, anywhere in the US.

Except for Mufi Hanneman, he's still awful.

Do you not like his job as HLTA? Or his programs for the Honolulu rail project and homelessness while Mayor? Or his support from AFL-CIO?

I really don't get why you don't like him.
He's got a reputation for conservatism in a place that really doesn't need it, and is a perennial candidate.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies