Questions about Campaign Trail Game Demographics
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 01:05:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs?
  Past Election What-ifs (US) (Moderator: Dereich)
  Questions about Campaign Trail Game Demographics
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Questions about Campaign Trail Game Demographics  (Read 428 times)
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 02, 2017, 09:52:37 PM »

Recently, I played the Campaign Trail game online, which as you know contains scenarios for 1844, 1860, 1896, 1916, 1948, 1960, 1968, 1976, 1988, 2000, 2012, and 2016. I played as Trump for 2016, seeking to do him in as much as possible, and ended up giving Hillary Clinton a landslide victory. I then wrote a scenario, based in an alternate timeline, on a fictional Democratic President ("William Rutherford") beating Trump and Pence, by the same margin, with the same states, and with the same results. Here are the links for the game and the scenario that is based on it:

Scenario: http://fiction.wikia.com/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016
Campaign Trail Game: https://www.americanhistoryusa.com/campaign-trail/game/528280

Now, I have a few demographic-related questions? Based upon this map, and these results, how would each demographic break down? How would the white vote look like? In which states would Trump still win the white vote? How would the breakdown among men and women as a whole look like? What about minorities? Or religious groups? Or educational groups? And what about regions of the country?

If anyone can take the time to answer these questions, I would greatly appreciate it.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies