HRC Book Megathread - HRC - "No absolution for women who didn't vote for me" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:16:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  HRC Book Megathread - HRC - "No absolution for women who didn't vote for me" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: HRC Book Megathread - HRC - "No absolution for women who didn't vote for me"  (Read 10662 times)
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« on: September 08, 2017, 08:50:48 AM »

How dare Hillary express how she really feels! /s

BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2017, 09:10:30 AM »
« Edited: September 08, 2017, 09:16:59 AM by superbudgie1582 »

Is this the "Shadow hates Hillary Clinton" megathread?
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2017, 06:58:22 AM »

Imagine if John Kerry came out in with a book in 2005 all about how losing the election wasn't his fault.

John Kerry was still a senator in 2005. Hillary Clinton is private citizen.
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2017, 10:52:27 AM »

Imagine if John Kerry came out in with a book in 2005 all about how losing the election wasn't his fault.

John Kerry was still a senator in 2005. Hillary Clinton is private citizen.
This.

Not to mention--- She got upset by a reality television star. I want to hear what she has to say. Two days before the election I remember hearing a poll that 70 percent of Americans thought she was going to be the next president. Hell, she had Obama in her corner predicting a victory and most media outlets predicting a landslide. I know her haters want her to curl up in a cave somewhere but people are interested in hearing her perspective. If you don't want to hear it, it's pretty easy to tune it out. Strange how the people who dislike her seem to be the ones who can't get enough.
I'm fine with her perspective the problem is she seems to be just blaming everyone else for the loss. Like I ranted on it earlier the blame she is putting on Bernie is bs and comes off so unsympathetic on her part.

You formed the entirety of your opinion on excerpts posted by shadow when the book is hundreds of pages long. She did not write this book solely to blame others, and if you actually read it or read reviews of it you'd see that.
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2017, 03:54:06 PM »
« Edited: September 09, 2017, 03:59:30 PM by superbudgie1582 »

There's a part in the book where she talks about the Women's March and her reaction is basically "Where was this solidarity and energy when I needed it?"

I do not understand how anyone can like her

I dont understand how you guys can keep taking small excerpts out of context and then make broad statements.

Edit: And thats not what it says. Thats what a Gatewaypundit article says.

Edit 2: Many left wingers not associated with/did not vote for Hillary marched and protested in the womens march. Shes openly wondering why many on the left were so indifferent towards her yet so involved in protests and marches following the election.
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2017, 07:19:19 PM »

I'm seeing more and more tweets from media folks who have actually read the book that say it's not as confrontational as some of the excerpts would make you think.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

This won't change the minds of the deranged. They need to believe whatever narrative that makes Hillary look petty and small minded.

I dont get it. Shes not a bad person. The vitriol some people feel towards her is borderline deranged.
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2017, 07:20:12 PM »

We knew she bought the neighboring house during the primaries F.Y.I. It was used as an attack against her.
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2017, 07:55:25 PM »
« Edited: September 10, 2017, 07:58:24 PM by superbudgie1582 »

I dont get it. Shes not a bad person. The vitriol some people feel towards her is borderline deranged.

Obama warned us in 2008 that Hillary was unelectable. The pollsters have been warning us for a decade that she was unelectable. But it just had to be "her turn" and now we're stuck with the orange shiitgibbon in the White House.

If Hillary truly was this great candidate, a guy like Sanders shouldn't of made it out of Iowa with a single delegate

And? Im not going to argue with you over things that dont matter anymore.

Edit: She ran and lost. Just like Sanders had the right to challange her, Hillary had the right to beat him.
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2017, 05:44:42 AM »

Bernie lost the primary by 3.5 million votes and Clinton won the popular vote over Trump by 2.8 million. Just tossing that out there.

That is fake news. You have to stop lying about this. Democratic Primaries do not record votes of all states so that is a false stat.

Lol. Low turnout caucuses do not change that 3.5 million number by that much.
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2017, 04:06:15 PM »

Clintonians on this thread: It's okay when Hillary attacks someone, but not when Bernie and his supporters do.

I'm not aware of Hillary attacking anybody.
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2017, 08:23:00 PM »

Wow at Jerryarkansas using the sexism card, pathetic.

You of all posters should not be calling anyone pathetic.
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2017, 08:26:01 PM »

I don't want Hillary to shut up because she's a woman I want her to shut up because she's rich.

Most politicians are wealthy, including Sanders.
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2017, 10:52:12 AM »

Does the name of this thread keep changing or is it just me?
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2017, 10:50:19 AM »

"When it first started happening, it was so soon after the election," she said. "It was hard for me to comfort somebody who was coming to me and saying, 'Oh, I wish I had done more,' or, 'I'm sorry I didn't vote' because I think this was one of the most consequential elections that we have faced in a long time." She added: "So, no absolution. But I just hope people will take what happened this time seriously and be ready and willing to vote the next time."

"I wanted to stare right in her eyes and say, 'You didn't vote? How could you not vote? You abdicated your responsibility as a citizen at the worst possible time! And now you want me to make you feel better?'" Clinton writes. "Of course, I didn't say any of that." She adds: "These people were looking for absolution that I just couldn't give. We all have to live with the consequences of our decisions."

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/09/13/politics/hillary-clinton-anderson-cooper-2016/index.html

Stop with the misleading title changes. Your not even trying anymore.
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2017, 09:39:01 PM »

That's low.
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2017, 11:59:10 PM »

This is what all you Clintonites in this thread sound like...

Better than whatever the hell is going on with the Sanders supporters in this thread.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies