HRC Book Megathread - HRC - "No absolution for women who didn't vote for me" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:54:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  HRC Book Megathread - HRC - "No absolution for women who didn't vote for me" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: HRC Book Megathread - HRC - "No absolution for women who didn't vote for me"  (Read 10701 times)
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« on: September 13, 2017, 09:50:32 AM »

538 had a pretty good chat on it. I think this was a pretty good quote:

"A lot of the criticism of the book goes something like “Clinton is blaming everyone else for her losing” instead of taking responsibility.[...] That criticism is such a dumb argument that it’s not really worth debating it."

I agree so I won't. The Bernie Bros* were never all that bright so trying to reason with them isn't worth the time.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/is-hillary-clinton-right-about-why-she-lost/

*Does not refer to anyone who voted for Sanders but to we-all-know-who
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 12:24:38 PM »

538 had a pretty good chat on it. I think this was a pretty good quote:

"A lot of the criticism of the book goes something like “Clinton is blaming everyone else for her losing” instead of taking responsibility.[...] That criticism is such a dumb argument that it’s not really worth debating it."

I agree so I won't. The Bernie Bros* were never all that bright so trying to reason with them isn't worth the time.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/is-hillary-clinton-right-about-why-she-lost/

*Does not refer to anyone who voted for Sanders but to we-all-know-who

Nate Silver is such a blatantly oblivious and inaccurate commentator that his arguments are not really worth debating.

The guy was always an idiot who came up with stupid predictions which failed time after time. And anyone who requires the Hillary hack Nate Silver to understand whether a person is blaming others or not has serious cognitive issues. I can understand a statistical analysis but this is basic human behaviour which a child can understand.

And Nate Silver drags his as* in here. And people wonder why Democrats keep losing elections & have so many dumb people running the party. This is some funny shi* - Nate Silver is going to explain the basic meaning of a sentence from now on.

Haha, ok guys, wipe the froth away, take a few deep breaths, remember that you're raging over a book you haven't even read and step away from the keyboard.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2017, 04:22:03 AM »

It's pretty hilarious that on a forum where people regularly ragequit over losing fake elections in a made up fantasy world with like 40 people participating, everyone is convinced they'd be super magnanimous if they lost the US presidential election to Donald Trump because the media decided to devote 90% of their reporting about your e-mails.

But sure guys.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies