@realrpryor
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 02:12:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  @realrpryor
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: @realrpryor  (Read 1063 times)
rpryor03
Bahamas

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 07, 2017, 11:08:17 PM »

R. Pryor III
@realrpryor

47th Vice President of Atlasia
rpryor03
Bahamas

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 11:10:27 PM »

@realrpryor: Waking up from long summer hibernation, find out Pres. Goldwater attacked North Korea? SAD!

@realrpryor: Unless directly attacked, we should not attack. It's VERY CLEAR, people!

@realrpryor: I wish President fghatn the best of LUCK in her new job! I love seeing a woman in NYMAN!

@realrpryor: She just needs to keep her hands off the nuclear bombs so that we ALL can be safe.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2017, 11:42:53 PM »

Our Foreign Policy was best Foreign Policy. Wink
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2017, 06:18:21 PM »

FTFY
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2017, 11:43:22 PM »

You cannot have the best of everything Tongue
rpryor03
Bahamas

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2017, 11:44:06 AM »

@realrpryor: Fremont is ashamed at the actions of ex-Senator Barnes! Good riddance to bad rubbish!

@realrpryor: Senator Wallace should be ashamed of himself for voting nay on the expulsion! He doesn't care about an active Senate like the rest of us! Resign, Horrible Harry!

@realrpryor: Both Truman and fghatn want my vote! They know that I am the REAL INFLUENCER here in Atlasia!

@realrpryor: So here's what I have to say! Oakvale's an interesting candidate and he knows it! He's a better candidate than most! He'll probably get a high preference!

@realrpryor: Winfield's running, just because, I guess! Nothing says "radical change" like "Winfield for President!" #NotReally

@realrpryor: Peebs and Wells are running as the general leftist characters in the race! I hope that progressive bird craps on you guys this time!

@realrpryor: Our president would be a great candidate, except she's too inexperienced compared to Oakvale or Truman.

@realrpryor: Oakvale or Truman for President! Because we need a SMART PERSON in the White House!
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2017, 11:52:53 AM »

@realrpryor: Oakvale or Truman for President! Because we need a SMART PERSON in the White House!
Is that an endorsement? Because I'm going to count it as an endorsement. Wink
rpryor03
Bahamas

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2017, 03:06:19 PM »

@realrpryor: Truman's not smart enough to interpret MY tweets, folks! Maybe I should run for President! MANY INTELLIGENT ADVISORS are telling me to!

@realrpryor: Proud to endorse my dear friend Lumine for Fremont Senate. He'll be active and better than Bolting Barnes!

@realrpryor: I also call on Horrible Harry to resign! TERRIBLE judgment!
rpryor03
Bahamas

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2017, 03:08:47 PM »

@realrpryor: Wulfric doesn't like Oakvale because Oakvale gains pleasure in temp-banning Wulfric from the IRC? I think ALL OF US would gain pleasure from doing that at least once!
Potus
Potus2036

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2017, 03:48:55 PM »

.@realrpryor Good to see you're involved again! Make Atlasia Great Again!
rpryor03
Bahamas

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2017, 08:36:11 PM »

.@realrpryor Good to see you're involved again! Make Atlasia Great Again!

@realrpryor: So great to see that my friend @potus is still here and fighting to #MAGA!

@realrpryor: I'm still surprised that 1184AZ is moderating the Federalist debate. He's still relevant? #WOW

@realrpryor: I still haven't decided on who to endorse yet. GREAT candidates running who just want to #MAGA!
rpryor03
Bahamas

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2017, 02:56:05 PM »

@realrpryor: Only one ticket will #MAGA! VOTE OAKVALE/POTUS!
rpryor03
Bahamas

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2017, 10:01:08 PM »

@realrpryor: It is SAD that CROOKED YANKEE and LYIN' DFW conspired to ensure a victory for the President in the Federalist Primary!

@realrpryor: The position of chair should be unbiased! I don't think that it's a crazy idea!

@realrpryor: As such, I have LEFT the Federalist Party!

@realrpryor: I am dismayed that Oakvale and Potus will not be moving into the White House soon.

@realrpryor: I join with them in calling MY DEAR FRIEND, LUMINE, to run for President!
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2017, 10:18:31 PM »
« Edited: September 23, 2017, 10:25:17 PM by People's Speaker North Carolina Yankee »

I have administered hundreds of unbiased Senate and House votes, while still arguing and fighting for the values of regional control of domestic policies like education and healthcare, an independent judiciary, protecting the unborn and many other complex and very contentious issues and was often elected by vast majorities from both left and right, because people knew I could keep the hats separate.

I gave both candidates time to post speeches to make a case to the party members. I opened the vote using the rules and processes I said and promised I would and I will close it the exact same way in 72 hours from when it started. The people of this Party decided this primary probably from the minute it started.

Though admittedly I forgot it at times that you were SoFE, I would have expected Rpryor that you could show me the same amount of respect for my ability to impartially administer a vote, as I had demonstrated towards you when agreeing to let you be my running mate, despite you also being Secretary of Federal Elections.

Rpryor, I have also repeatedly been one of the few Feds who has defended you for months and stayed loyal to you as my former Vice President. I offered twice to endorse you for Fremont House of Commons, if you would create a thread for me to post you in.

I am not sure why you have taken to attacking me and frankly it really saddens and disappoints me because for years we have worked together in both a collaborative and respectful fashion and it is a very terrible shame to see that all thrown away, Rpryor.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2017, 10:23:05 PM »

member when @realrpryor tried to buy his way into a supreme court seat for voting for me for president in February? (1/2)

@PepperidgeFarm remembers (2/2)

Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2017, 10:26:13 PM »

@realrpryor is #sad! and low energy!

@realrpryor

rpryor03
Bahamas

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2018, 04:18:24 PM »

@realrpryor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bzWSJG93P8
rpryor03
Bahamas

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2019, 11:59:47 PM »

@realrpryor: Which conservatives thought it would be a good idea for low-energy YT to run for President? Even weatherboy would be an improvement!

@realrpryor: I am proud to endorse El Griffo for President - one of Atlasia's greatest leaders, and on my personal Atlasian Mount Rushmore!

@realrpryor: He is joined by the three high-energy fellows of Lumine, Duke, and Truman!
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2019, 12:01:59 AM »

oh why did you have to bump this now everyone is going to see how cringey I was back then
Deep Dixieland Senator, Muad'dib (OSR MSR)
Muaddib
Australia

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2019, 01:35:41 AM »

oh why did you have to bump this now everyone is going to see how cringey I was back then
doof is low energy Wink

#DontWorryBeHappy
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2019, 11:02:45 AM »

@realrpryor: Which conservatives thought it would be a good idea for low-energy YT to run for President? Even weatherboy would be an improvement!

@realrpryor: I am proud to endorse El Griffo for President - one of Atlasia's greatest leaders, and on my personal Atlasian Mount Rushmore!

@realrpryor: He is joined by the three high-energy fellows of Lumine, Duke, and Truman!
Great honer!
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies