Siren for Fremont Senate: Whipping Nyman into Shape!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 04:08:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Siren for Fremont Senate: Whipping Nyman into Shape!
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Siren for Fremont Senate: Whipping Nyman into Shape!  (Read 1958 times)
Anna Komnene
Siren

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 12, 2017, 03:31:18 PM »

Elect an Amazon to Defend Your Honor!

Transparent

Are you tired of campaigns where candidates tell you one thing and then do another? Or people that pretend to be your friend only to rip you behind your back on IRC? Send me to Nyman, and I'll use my golden lasso to compel them to tell the truth. None can resist its power!

Selfless

Do you want a Senator who cares about your needs? Only one who has read all 12 volumes of Clio's treatises on bodily pleasure can understand the true nature of selflessness. My fellow Amazons of Themyscira can attest to my enthusiasm on this subject!

Haughty

Unlike some people named Kamala, I am very, very haughty. The world of men do not deserve me, but I am here anyway. It's not about deserve, it's about what you believe. And I believe in love. And I shall use my haughtiness to fight for the cause of love!

Liberation

Liberate yourself from tired old traditions. Are you a secretary? Where I'm from, that's called slavery. You should not let someone tell you who to vote for just as I would not wear a corset onto the field of battle. Be who you want to be. Wear what you want to wear. You are beautiful just as you are, so don't let anyone tell you what to do!

Haughty

Let me just emphasize the haughtiness again. I am the haughtiest of the haughty and the sauciest of the saucy. Dare I say, maybe even a little sassy. We need more sass and sauce in Nyman!

Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 07:09:00 PM »

Endorsed. Siren is someone who deserves lots of votes.
Anna Komnene
Siren

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2017, 11:15:55 AM »

Thanks Governor Wells. Your brownies are wonderful; you should be very proud!!

----

So Fremontistas, if you are wondering 'who is this silly Siren person?" I'll keep it short and sweet. There are a couple things you should know.

1: I'm driven to stand up for victims and people who get ignored in politics. I led the fight in both the House and Senate for comprehensive immigration reform, including a fast track system for DREAMers. I created a task force to assist victims of human trafficking, helped veterans find work and peace when they come home, and provided for family leave for both parents. I have stood up for the rights of the little guy in the Senate, whether it is small farmers or ex-convicts. Everyone deserves love and support. On a personal note, my mission in life is to try to make as many people smile as I can because I don't think there's anything more powerful than a smile. Hopefully this campaign even got a little smile out of you!

2: I like representing my constituents! I've fought for bills and ideas for a wide array of people, from Virginia's passion for electoral reform to Jbrase's defense of personal liberty against the draft and simossad's policy-oriented social democracy. When I wrote my forest revitalization bill, I made sure to get ideas from Snowguy, someone who shares my passion for trees. If you vote for me, or even if you don't, I'd love to hear your ideas. Working on bills for people is my favorite part about being in Atlasia.

3: I am a big Wonder Woman fan! If you haven't seen it yet, you totally should do that, like yesterday!

So let's whip Nyman into shape together!

Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2017, 11:33:48 AM »

Was too distracted by the Wonder Woman gifs to read anything. Endorsed.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2017, 11:47:24 AM »

Enthusiastically endorsed  Purple heart

(No disrespect to Lumine, as he is also a wonderful candidate who I clearly would also be very excited to see in the Senate.)
JGibson
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.00, S: -6.50

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2017, 11:58:55 AM »

Siren has my backing.
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2017, 12:02:07 PM »

Sorry Kamala, but Siren is God. I go to church now.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2017, 12:04:13 PM »

I couldn't ask for a better, more respected opponent. Here's to an exciting race, Siren!
Anna Komnene
Siren

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2017, 03:08:15 PM »

Was too distracted by the Wonder Woman gifs to read anything. Endorsed.

I feel ya. I wouldn't have read it either. Thank you for the endorsement!

Enthusiastically endorsed  Purple heart

(No disrespect to Lumine, as he is also a wonderful candidate who I clearly would also be very excited to see in the Senate.)

Thanks. Purple heart

I couldn't ask for a better, more respected opponent. Here's to an exciting race, Siren!

Same to you Lumine, good luck!

Sorry Kamala, but Siren is God. I go to church now.

! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysv84KEZXWw
Anna Komnene
Siren

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2017, 12:23:18 AM »

It's Happening Fremontistas!

Good luck to my wonderful opponents!
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2017, 02:58:44 AM »

Endorsed.  It'll be great having you in the Senate again. Smiley
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2017, 05:53:19 PM »

Although I like Kamala, I believe that you Siren are the best candidate for the Senate thanks to your incredible work during your time as Senator not so long ago.

Endorsed! Cheesy
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2017, 12:03:42 AM »

My sincere congratulations on a triumphant return, madame Senator-Elect. It was a fun race!
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2017, 12:04:56 AM »

Congratulations, the once and future Senator! This campaign must've been one of the most exciting in recent memory!

I wish you success and good fortune in your new post!
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2017, 12:11:16 AM »

Well not exactly my preferred outcome, I must say congrats and I know you will do a splendid job. Smiley
Anna Komnene
Siren

« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2017, 01:26:37 AM »
« Edited: September 18, 2017, 01:29:29 AM by Siren »

What a night! Big heart felt thanks to everyone who supported me in the race. You have no idea how much your words of encouragement mean to me. It's a great feeling when the people who know you best offer you love and support. Huge shout out to everyone who came out to vote in this election too. It wouldn't be any fun without you. There might be a few lulls here and there, but you really shine when it comes to the down to the wire races, and you all should be very proud of that. There's a reason we want to live in Fremont, the most interesting region in Atlasia.

To Lumine, I'm so thrilled to see you back in Atlasia. I know you'll do an amazing job with whatever you decide to do because you always do. I'll always remember our days, fighting together when we first started out in this game, wide eyed, innocent, enthusiastic, and determined to put a dent in the duopoly. We've always been fighting for elections like this with lots of candidates to choose from, and I think it's so cool how this election ended up being kind of symbolic of all that!

To Kamala, you are an incredible woman and someone everyone better be looking out for in future big elections. I love your passion and your fighting spirit and how you care so deeply about people. I hope you knew that I was only having a little fun in the campaign and didn't mean anything personal. You are awesome just as you are, so never change! I'm very proud to have you represent me in my beloved Fremont.

Well Fremontistas, I'm excited to get back to work in my old Senate seat. I've got a few ideas, tossing around in my head, but I hope everyone will feel free to come to me with any bill ideas. I was being totally serious when I said I want to represent all of my constituents, and I love to hear anything that you're passionate about seeing done in the Senate (within reason Tongue). My office is still in the lovely Virginia City, Nevada, so feel free to stop by any time. Enjoy the taverns, the local artisans, and the majestic Nevada scenery... and then stop by my office. I'm pretty sure we still have some old tootsie rolls sitting around...

Last but not least, I can't possibly get through this speech without mentioning Wonder Woman. Yeah, it might have been a little silly, but Wonder Woman is not just a story. She's a state of mind and symbol to women and girls everywhere that anything is possible with a little heart and a determination to fight for those who can't fight for themselves. Like Diana says, only love can truly save the world.
Cactus Jack
azcactus
United States

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2017, 04:55:04 AM »

Congratulations, Madam Senator.
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2017, 06:25:58 AM »

Congrats on getting back in!
Canis
canis
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -5.03, S: -6.26

P P P

« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2017, 09:09:52 AM »

Congratulations serve Fremont well!
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2017, 02:42:24 PM »

Cheesy

Congratulations!
Kringla Heimsins
France

« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2017, 03:19:20 PM »

Congratulations!
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2017, 05:52:03 PM »

Wikipedia delenda est
HenryWallaceVP
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2017, 05:44:53 PM »

Congratulations on your election, Senator! I look forward to working with you in the Senate.
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2017, 09:16:41 PM »

Welcome to Congress! I hope you keep that passionate Wonder Woman spirit as a Senator for Atlasia!
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies