Zogby national poll: Sanders 28% Biden 17% Warren 12% Zuckerberg 7% Harris 6%
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 09:03:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Zogby national poll: Sanders 28% Biden 17% Warren 12% Zuckerberg 7% Harris 6%
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Zogby national poll: Sanders 28% Biden 17% Warren 12% Zuckerberg 7% Harris 6%  (Read 2521 times)
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2017, 06:23:36 PM »

But I'd rather we have a competitive primary like in 2004 to reduce the "my candidate or ill vote republican/stay home" that progressives are prone to.

I'm not sure what you mean by that.  2004 was competitive during the invisible primary stage, but once the actual voting started, Kerry ran away with it.  And I'm not sure what that has to do with progressives being disgruntled or not in the general election.
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2017, 09:07:17 PM »

Good to see! I supported Clinton last time, would be glad to support Sanders this time.

Well, there is that old time Southern Baptist song from somewhere in the hollers of KY or WV called "Old Time Religion", where a more modern chorus line would be something to the effect of "If it's enough for Beet than it's good enough for me"

Although I didn't vote for her in the primaries, me and my wife both voted for her in the GE, as did most our kids and their respective spouses where there were a few defections to the Greens and Libertarians (Millennials).

Proud to see that Beet recognizes not only recognizes the political power of ancestral WWC Democratic Voters, born out of the blood, sweat, and tears from the Auto Plants of Michigan to the Steel Mills of Pa and Eastern OH, and how the modern Democratic Party needs a major rebranding and shifts in policy positions especially on issues like economic justice and unfair trade policies that have been rammed down our throats for decades from Democratic and Republican political leaders alike.

Like Woody Guthrie sang way back shortly before WW II, America First is not the solution, although certainly investing in infrastructure and economic development policies in some of the most underdeveloped parts of the United States, will likely move the needle far more further than a few stale tweets and campaign slogans from some random aging loudmouth property developer from New York City....

If I had a MAGA hat to burn, I would do it just like so many others on the internet, but out here even in Republican precincts the dude ain't that popular, so would probably need to buy a MAGA hat just off the internet in order to burn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ExP-_AqrOw
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies