"Alt Right" rebranding themselves "Anti Communist Action," plan new tiki march
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:29:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  "Alt Right" rebranding themselves "Anti Communist Action," plan new tiki march
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: "Alt Right" rebranding themselves "Anti Communist Action," plan new tiki march  (Read 6006 times)
GGover
BBovine
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.06, S: 2.09

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2017, 03:23:50 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGvuX29HyJQ

This is literally how they see themselves. It's pretty embarrassing.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2017, 04:07:09 PM »

So does this mean that we get to see more foolish idiots with their tiki torches, ALL screaming simultaneously "Jews will not replace us," and then the president defending that there were many "good people" in this horrid crowd ?
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2017, 04:20:22 PM »

That is one of the stupidest things I've ever seen. And people actually think that? Good lord.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2017, 05:39:14 PM »

What commies, you a******? No American Communist is come within a million miles of power since, well forever. This is just a another attempt by the unified sh**tbag Club to redefine non-whites and liberals as communist to justify their inevitable violence.

The only threat our country faces from actual communist is these Marchers favorite presidential Administration being infiltrated by BFF Putin
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2017, 05:41:27 PM »

"Rock against Communism" sounds like a good idea for a music fest.

Hoping for a screwdriver reunion? All your favorite white Nationals bands could be there.

Come to think of it, I seem to recall your white power crew threw a similarly titled event not too many years ago
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2017, 05:43:41 PM »

Hoping for a screwdriver reunion? All your favorite white Nationals bands could be there.

Come to think of it, I seem to recall your white power crew threw a similarly titled event not too many years ago
Ew white power music is too angry for my tastes. Doesn't fit the vibe. I'm more of a Grateful Dead guy ya dig??
Chunk Yogurt for President!
CELTICEMPIRE
Junior Chimp
Georgia

« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2017, 05:56:15 PM »

Why are you obsessed with calling ChairmanSanchez a white nationalist?
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2017, 06:02:54 PM »

He explains it in his signature.
Cactus Jack
azcactus
United States

« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2017, 06:15:17 PM »

Well, I don't know, but it might possibly be because he is one. Most hardcore Branch Trumpidians are.
Chunk Yogurt for President!
CELTICEMPIRE
Junior Chimp
Georgia

« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2017, 06:22:29 PM »

Well, I don't know, but it might possibly be because he is one. Most hardcore Branch Trumpidians are.

I've never seen him advocate white nationalism.
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2017, 08:20:57 PM »

This would make sense if this were 1940s Europe.

Having a march against communism in the US in 2017 is about as useful as a march against Freemasonry or Jacobites.
Lord Admirale
Admiral President
YaBB God
United States Minor Outlying Islands

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -0.70

P P P

« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2017, 09:46:02 PM »

^that won't cause any Neo-Nazi blowback at all

Rather than be logical and ignore their vitriol and letting them shrivel up, let's show them that we've been pissed off by the words of a bunch of unemployed fat white bikers and commit an assault charge on them! That's totally the right solution and makes us (the left) look great!

Can't wait to see how my colleagues respond to me saying that we shouldn't go around assaulting morons just because they hold stupid beliefs.

Rather than acknowledge or challenge what I say, Jacobin uses his typical tactic: post a stupid picture/meme... and that's about it.

If you made a post worth investing my time responding to, then I would. Instead, you make the baseless claim that "ignore them and they go away" about neo-Nazis/Fascists as if they exist solely on the basis of generating attention. They're manifestations of the engrained privileges within our society and the consequence of social and economic turmoil. They won't go away because they serve a political purpose for our nation's elite classes and their interests; ignoring them will only result in ignoring their growth and the consequences thereof (increasing violence against the vulnerable and underprivileged). Dialogue, rational discussion, and debate don't work and never have; ask continental Europeans and African Americans how ignoring or debating these folks work (hint: it doesn't). You can only force them into submission and tackle the socio-economic root causes of their existence. Your liberal kumbaya, "see no evil hear no evil" nonsense will only result in the situation getting worse. People like you are worse than useless, you're counterproductive and unintentionally aid in the growth of Fascism. So, kindly, piss off.

(Boy am I a hypocrite)
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2017, 09:49:09 PM »

So now both sides are fighting fascism and communism, ideologies that will never gain power in the US for years, if ever.

Again, what is the purpose of giving them all this attention, though? The attention is what helps them.
Lord Admirale
Admiral President
YaBB God

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2017, 09:53:35 PM »

So now both sides are fighting fascism and communism, ideologies that will never gain power in the US for years, if ever.

Again, what is the purpose of giving them all this attention, though? The attention is what helps them.
According to Jacobin, we should go out of our way to physically assault fascists. Literally the opposite of giving no attention.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2017, 10:02:20 PM »

According to Jacobin, we should go out of our way to physically assault fascists. Literally the opposite of giving no attention.

I mean, you can always coddle Fascists and pretend they don't exist while they victimize more people. If that's the option you'd like to embrace, then go for it. Just glad I'm not a coddler of Fascists; at least my conscience is clean.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2017, 10:15:35 PM »

I mean, you can always coddle Fascists and pretend they don't exist while they victimize more people. If that's the option you'd like to embrace, then go for it. Just glad I'm not a coddler of Fascists; at least my conscience is clean.

No one here coddles fascists except for your imaginary straw man.
Lord Admirale
Admiral President
YaBB God

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2017, 10:16:28 PM »

As we know, ladies and gentlemen, if you don't physically assault someone for having sh!tty ideas, then the only other option is to coddle that person.
GGover
BBovine
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.06, S: 2.09

« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2017, 10:28:18 PM »

As we know, ladies and gentlemen, if you don't physically assault someone for having sh!tty ideas, then the only other option is to coddle that person.

smh

Get your fallacies right, capitalist. That's a false dilemma, not a straw man.
Deblano
EdgarAllenYOLO
United States

« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2017, 10:33:55 PM »

No one here coddles fascists except for your imaginary straw man.

If you do not commit random militant attacks, you coddle fascists. It's as simple as that! Political violence is totes cool!

(sarcasm)
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2017, 12:03:39 AM »

I genuinely feel sorry for people like this. How messed up do you have to be to travel to participate in a torch rally in not-so-warm weather with strangers and random Internet provocateurs during Christmas season?

Somebody's gotta stand up to the politically correct libtard snowflakes who say "Happy Holidays!" instead of "Merry Christmas."

Thank you for speaking common sense. I don't care if it's Thanksgiving or Halloween or whatever! Just because it's holiday season doesn't mean you can say anything besides Merry Christmas! Every year at Halloween, we need to go to our front doors and every five minutes open them and say, "Merry Christmas and Death Penalty for Flag Burners!"
Fuzzy Stands With His Friend, Chairman Sanchez
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2017, 07:00:07 AM »

^that won't cause any Neo-Nazi blowback at all

Rather than be logical and ignore their vitriol and letting them shrivel up, let's show them that we've been pissed off by the words of a bunch of unemployed fat white bikers and commit an assault charge on them! That's totally the right solution and makes us (the left) look great!

Can't wait to see how my colleagues respond to me saying that we shouldn't go around assaulting morons just because they hold stupid beliefs.

This.

Trump can, indeed, be a jerk, but he wasn't wrong in emphasizing the need to restore law and order in Charlottesville.  The Alt-Right types were all jerks, but the "counterdemonstrators" were only there to provoke the Alt-Rightists to violence.  "Counterdemonstrators".  Doesn't that term say something? 

Let these jerks have rallies until the cows come home.  Meanwhile, let's stop giving them media attention, and stop using them as a foil to embarrass Trump with.  Somehow, I think this will reduce the scope of this "problem".  We're a long way from these clowns being "mainstream", but if we keep being stupid, keep feeding these attention junkies, we'll do more to make them "mainstream" than Trump ever could.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2017, 01:00:31 PM »

that, combined in fact he has admitted to it being a "reformed former" white nationalist. However, far far too many of his posts strongly demonstrate there is nothing former or reformed about his views.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2017, 01:05:01 PM »

There are closet alt-righters posing as lefties on Atlas.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2017, 01:07:06 PM »

Really? Can you name 2?
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2017, 01:11:29 PM »

Really? Can you name 2?

I'm not going to name anyone based on speculation.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies