"Alt Right" rebranding themselves "Anti Communist Action," plan new tiki march (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:27:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  "Alt Right" rebranding themselves "Anti Communist Action," plan new tiki march (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: "Alt Right" rebranding themselves "Anti Communist Action," plan new tiki march  (Read 6099 times)
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« on: September 24, 2017, 07:00:07 AM »

^that won't cause any Neo-Nazi blowback at all

Rather than be logical and ignore their vitriol and letting them shrivel up, let's show them that we've been pissed off by the words of a bunch of unemployed fat white bikers and commit an assault charge on them! That's totally the right solution and makes us (the left) look great!

Can't wait to see how my colleagues respond to me saying that we shouldn't go around assaulting morons just because they hold stupid beliefs.

This.

Trump can, indeed, be a jerk, but he wasn't wrong in emphasizing the need to restore law and order in Charlottesville.  The Alt-Right types were all jerks, but the "counterdemonstrators" were only there to provoke the Alt-Rightists to violence.  "Counterdemonstrators".  Doesn't that term say something? 

Let these jerks have rallies until the cows come home.  Meanwhile, let's stop giving them media attention, and stop using them as a foil to embarrass Trump with.  Somehow, I think this will reduce the scope of this "problem".  We're a long way from these clowns being "mainstream", but if we keep being stupid, keep feeding these attention junkies, we'll do more to make them "mainstream" than Trump ever could.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies