Official Office of Endy (OOE)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:53:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Official Office of Endy (OOE)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Poll
Question: 1. Where is my greatest support is going to be. 2. Would you vote for me?
1: Northeast

1: Mideast

1: Midwest

1: IDS

1: Pacific

2: Yeah (F)

2: Nah (F)

2: Yeah (Lab)

2: Nah (Lab)

2: Yeah (Lib)

2: Nah (Lib)

2: Yeah (MNAM)

2: Nah (MNAM)

2: Yeah (D-R)

2: Nah (D-R)

2: Yeah (CU)

2: Nah (CU)

2: Yeah (Prog.)

2: Nah (Prog.)

I don't know...

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 22

Author Topic: Official Office of Endy (OOE)  (Read 7706 times)
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: November 16, 2013, 10:01:51 PM »
« edited: November 16, 2013, 10:04:42 PM by Jack F. Enderman, IDS Legislator »

Press Release: Tampa, Florida:

Hey I know that it is probably non-relevant, but I am running for re-election for my IDS Legislator seat. Yeah I haven't been active, but I am going to announce some new legislation. But I have only a few ideas for the legislature. So, I am going to have a town hall debate for IDS citizens and other citizens of this great country. So I am giving you guys the opportunity for your opinion of what we should see next in the queue in the IDS legislation and your overall opinion of the State of the Region. So fire way those questions!
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #76 on: November 16, 2013, 10:07:42 PM »

I noticed you saying that you were running for re-election in December, but I saw that you were previously elected in September. Was there a change to the election schedule that I missed?
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #77 on: November 17, 2013, 11:10:22 AM »

I noticed you saying that you were running for re-election in December, but I saw that you were previously elected in September. Was there a change to the election schedule that I missed?

I don't really get it either... Apparently the election is next weekend and as far as I know after this I am going to a bus tour throughout Georgia, Florida and the Carolinas.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #78 on: November 17, 2013, 11:31:30 AM »

I don't really get it either... Apparently the election is next weekend and as far as I know after this I am going to a bus tour throughout Georgia, Florida and the Carolinas.

I would suggest declaring for the November election, so there is no ambiguity. When I was Emperor, getting candidates together was something that I generally did.
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #79 on: December 27, 2013, 12:32:13 AM »

Press Release: Spartanburg, South Carolina:
 Hey all, first off, Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays and Happy Boxing Day. And Happy New Years! So I am technically Speaker of the IDS...  Very odd and complicated on how I'm Speaker: Scott is no linger a legislator and I'm the next longest serving legislator by a hair. Wait, that's not really complicated...Anyways I am Acting Speaker and stuff. Oh and I am soon going to make good on my promise of new bills, just as I figure this whole thing out. Also I am going to update the roster... So allons-y!
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #80 on: December 27, 2013, 01:07:32 AM »

Congratulations, Mr. Speaker!
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #81 on: December 27, 2013, 01:10:33 AM »

I'm acting speaker... I haven't been elected by the legislature yet, but you can still call me that, although informal, it's still the same idea...
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #82 on: December 27, 2013, 01:12:18 AM »

Congratulations! Do you plan on seeking to become permanent speaker?
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #83 on: December 27, 2013, 01:18:48 AM »

Congratulations! Do you plan on seeking to become permanent speaker?

Honestly I don't know... I might, but you never know Tongue

actually, yes I am
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #84 on: September 03, 2014, 08:02:23 PM »
« Edited: September 03, 2014, 08:04:36 PM by Enderman »

*people suddenly come into the office and dusting everything furiously*
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #85 on: September 03, 2014, 10:40:40 PM »

I'm not sure you can at the moment, but I hope you consider a move back to the IDS Jack. We need more active people!
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #86 on: September 04, 2014, 05:45:40 AM »

I'm not sure you can at the moment, but I hope you consider a move back to the IDS Jack. We need more active people!
OOC: oh okay. Smiley
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #87 on: October 03, 2014, 05:59:20 PM »

3:51 AM, October 3rd, CST, Memphis, TN, Imperial Dominion of the South

people in rainbow clothing burst in, grab all the things they see and rush out of the office and lower all the stuff down into the UHAUL trucks parked in the street

8:07 AM, CST, Good Morning Memphis, Memphis, TN, IDS:

Jane Shamalan: Breaking news this morning, former IDS Representative Jack Enderman's former office downtown was broken into. Though it is now a museum, everything in there has completely dissapeared. IDS Imperial Police and the FBI are all investigating this heinous act.

6:53 PM, EST, Orlando, Florida, IDS:

Jon Rocke, CoS to former Representative Enderman:

Okay Jack, we finally got it. Now are you sure this is constitutional?

Fmr. Rep. Enderman: Yeah I'm pretty sure. We just need to get this all set up for the speech.

Rocke: Now remember, though you were a representative, the last time you publicly spoke was back in December.

Enderman:

Jonny, its okay I got this. I just need to talk to the people, and that's that. Remember, the world is the stage.

Rocke:

Okay, well we have the livestream up and running. We're almost ready.

Enderman:

Let's hope we don't screw this up.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #88 on: October 03, 2014, 06:04:06 PM »

topkek
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #89 on: October 03, 2014, 06:27:10 PM »
« Edited: October 03, 2014, 10:38:55 PM by Enderman »

7:26, EST, somewhere in Orlando, FL, IDS

Former IDS Rep Jack Enderman:

Good evening,

Earlier this week the Atlasian Republic was attacked by terrorists, determined to undermine the government. I do condone any of the people who did this, but it has appeared that the Atlasian leadership, the Presidency, is thrown into unknown hands. By this I mean Attorney General tried to take power. Though awkward, I do understand his actions in this. Secretary of State Alexander Haig did this back in 1981 when Reagan was shot and Bush wasn't to be heard of. Though at the time Tip O'Neil had Constitutional authority, Haig was the leader of the administration. Currently AG Snowstalker is the leader of the former President DemPGH's administration. I support Snowstalker in this, but what I do not support is his attempted coup.

Pacific Governor Simfan Veravour attempted to control his region, but Snowstalker overstepped his powers in declaring that Simfan and other political enemies of Snow's should be executed. Simfan then appoints, though possibly unconstitutionally, that Mr. X, who wasn't eaten by Godzilla, to assume the office of Attorney General.

I support that there should be someone in power, but what I do not support is Snowstalker, Mr. X, or any other person who will be in power. I fully implore from the deepest parts of my heart that President Tyrion to swear in and take the reins to this nation. We need leadership right now. I take this from my own perspective. Mr Tyrion, please, we need leadership, before any other of this madness happens. This is not a rioting nation, this is Atlasia.

Thank you and Dave Bless.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #90 on: October 03, 2014, 06:31:19 PM »

Hear, hear!
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #91 on: October 03, 2014, 06:34:54 PM »

7:26, EST, somewhere in Orlando, FL, IDS

Former IDS Rep Jack Enderman:

Good evening,

Earlier this week the Atlasian Republic was attacked by terrorists, determined to undermine the government. I do condone any of the people who did this, but it has appeared that the Atlasian leadership, the Presidency, is thrown into unknown hands. By this I mean Attorney General tried to take power. Though awkward, I do understand his actions in this. Secretary of State Alexander Haig did this back in 1981 when Reagan was shot and Bush wasn't to be heard of. Though at the time Tip O'Neil had Constitutional authority, Haig was the leader of the administration. Currently AG Snowstalker is the leader of the former President DemPGH's administration. I support Snowstalker in this, but what I do not support is his attempted coup.

Pacific Governor Simfan Veravour attempted to control his region, but Snowstalker overstepped his powers in declaring that Simfan and other political enemies of Snow's should be executed. Simfan then appoints, though possibly unconstitutionally, that Mr. X, who wasn't eaten by Godzilla, to assume the office of Attorney General.

I support that there should be someone in power, but what I do not support is Snowstalker, Mr. X, Former Chairman Griffin, or any other person who will be in power. I fully implore from the deepest parts of my heart that President Tyrion to swear in and take the reins to this nation. We need leadership right now. I take this from my own perspective. Mr Tyrion, please, we need leadership, before any other of this madness happens. This is not a rioting nation, this is Atlasia.

Thank you and Dave Bless.

I never claimed to be in power, I am merely acting to restore order until such time Tyrion can be sworn in as President.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #92 on: October 03, 2014, 06:46:14 PM »

I will give you some form of mercy, and inform you that the Working People's Forces left behind and maintained a sizeable, hidden contingent of personnel from the Glorious Days of Cottonfield in the South, and they will be converging on your office any moment now. May God have mercy on your soul.
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #93 on: October 03, 2014, 06:47:09 PM »

I will give you some form of mercy, and inform you that the Working People's Forces left behind and maintained a sizeable, hidden contingent of personnel from the Glorious Days of Cottonfield in the South, and they will be converging on your office any moment now. May God have mercy on your soul.

Okay I'm sorry I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that you were a liar. I only read it wrong. Sad
Deus Naturae
Deus naturae
YaBB God
Croatia

« Reply #94 on: October 03, 2014, 06:48:46 PM »

Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #95 on: October 03, 2014, 06:49:41 PM »

7:48 EST,

Enderman shaves his head, changes his clothes and runs to the Suzuki that he owns in his basement and makes a run for the nearest sawgrass field
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #96 on: October 03, 2014, 06:50:39 PM »

7:48 EST,

Enderman shaves his head, changes his clothes and runs to the Suzuki that he owns in his basement and makes a run for the nearest field

Did you bring any guns?  I imagine you'll need those as you make your desperate last stand Tongue
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #97 on: October 03, 2014, 07:02:05 PM »

8:01 PM, some sawgrass field in Florida:

Enderman: Thanks guys.

Agent 1: No problem, just get in the van.

Enderman: Well it actually looks like a limo, but okay then.

Agent 2: Package is in the crate, enroute to liftoff
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #98 on: December 31, 2017, 12:38:35 AM »

So, I don't know where to start. Maybe this? Not really sure, since I haven't done this in...far too long.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies