Hugo Chavez vs. Charles Taylor (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:55:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Hugo Chavez vs. Charles Taylor (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: who's worse?
Chavez

Taylor

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 26

Author Topic: Hugo Chavez vs. Charles Taylor  (Read 2889 times)
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« on: August 24, 2005, 11:41:49 PM »
« edited: August 24, 2005, 11:49:07 PM by patrick1 »

Both filth, Taylor is filthier. 

Chavez is a horrible danger to the econmic well being of his own people, however, I would not support any assassination attempt.  We should really ease up on the throttle when it comes to rigging the affairs of Latin nations for the business interests- we have far larger and more dangerous fish to fry in the Middle East and environs.  The days of orchestrating coups for the United Fruit Company or perhaps this time Esso should be left to the history books.

That old pinko Smedley Butler USMC catalogued some of the stuff he got under his fingernails:
"I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street. I helped purify Nicaragua for the International Banking House of Brown Brothers in 1902–1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for the American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903. In China in 1927 I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested."
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies