Where should Lousiana's high water vechicles be?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 07:47:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Where should Lousiana's high water vechicles be?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Well?
In the desert country of Iraq

In the swampland state face a major hurricane of Lousiana

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 18

Author Topic: Where should Lousiana's high water vechicles be?  (Read 4028 times)
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2005, 03:29:30 AM »

Jfern can turn anything into a partisan attack.  Even a fricking hurricane.

Lets not attack people from our own party, it makes the GOP posters happy when it seems the Dems can't get their act together.

Asshole. Turn a potentially massive natural disaster into a partisan issue. What a worthless person.

You need to stop condemning people period. You've told me that I should kill myself on more than one occasion and now you continue the hatred against one of the like 5 liberals who actually post on this board (Note- Most of the red avatars are not liberals)

Jfern should be condemned, he's a flaming lunatic by all accounts who is agreed with by nobody on the board.  He will continue spewing his latte-drinking extremist crap no matter who from what party tells him to be quiet.  Jfern and the average Democrat here on the Atlas are hardly an alliance.

Funny how you spend more time bashing me than the far right Republicans. Do you like losing? You seem to.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2005, 03:42:13 AM »

Sorry guys...
this is a manmade disaster.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2005, 10:57:45 AM »

Funny how you spend more time bashing me than the far right Republicans. Do you like losing? You seem to.

I find you more repulsive than the "far right Republicans".  There is no Republican equivalent to you at the moment.  If a GOP mirror image of you showed up, I'd bash him too, no doubt.  But you make everything into a partisan attack (even hurricanes), give Democrats on this board a bad name, and people on both sides of the aisle are growing tired of your act.
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2005, 01:55:10 PM »

Um, no. Hurricanes were not formed by men or controlled by men. Take your sh*t elsewhere.
ATFFL
Junior Chimp
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2005, 02:16:37 PM »

Um, no. Hurricanes were not formed by men or controlled by men. Take your sh*t elsewhere.

The disaster is, in part, because of human actions.  Namely the flood controls in the Mississippi River that prevented silt from gathering. 

Though the exapnsion of the cities and the weight it brought would have pushed the city below seal level anyway.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2005, 02:36:10 PM »

The disaster is, in part, because of human actions.  Namely the flood controls in the Mississippi River that prevented silt from gathering. 

Though the exapnsion of the cities and the weight it brought would have pushed the city below seal level anyway.
Exactly. And of course the fact there was no disaster plan for what to do if the levees broke.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies