Give credit where credit is due... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:15:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Give credit where credit is due... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Give credit where credit is due...  (Read 3437 times)
The Dowager Mod
texasgurl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.48, S: -8.57

P P P

« on: September 02, 2005, 12:07:28 AM »

I haven't heard this story before -but I'll take your word for it.

I never liked Walmart either, given their generally shoddy products compared to more high-end stores like Williams-Sonoma, and especially given their policies toward the establishment of unions, but I nonetheless salute them for making this gesture toward the victims of this disaster, despite the likelihood their stores in the affected area were looted by these same victims.   

And I would also like to say that those of us who are Democrats disassociate ourselves from Jfern and those like him who have tried to politicize this disaster.  He doesn't speak for us, and never will.   
Get a clue and change to blue.
The Dowager Mod
texasgurl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.48, S: -8.57

P P P

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2005, 12:17:50 AM »

I haven't heard this story before -but I'll take your word for it.

I never liked Walmart either, given their generally shoddy products compared to more high-end stores like Williams-Sonoma, and especially given their policies toward the establishment of unions, but I nonetheless salute them for making this gesture toward the victims of this disaster, despite the likelihood their stores in the affected area were looted by these same victims.   

And I would also like to say that those of us who are Democrats disassociate ourselves from Jfern and those like him who have tried to politicize this disaster.  He doesn't speak for us, and never will.   
Get a clue and change to blue.

Your partisan hackery is insane TX. I hope you really don't mean that.
What?
the fact that he feels the need to apologize for those of us with real opinions?
Just becaue you guys don't agree with JFern does not make his opinion any less relevant, if Frodo is so damned embarrassed to be a democrat then yes he should just switch to a republican.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies