Should roads be privitized? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 10:13:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Should roads be privitized? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Should roads be privitized?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 25

Author Topic: Should roads be privitized?  (Read 5745 times)
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: September 02, 2005, 03:54:12 PM »

No, such a movement would be impossible to enforce.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2005, 05:02:52 PM »

Private companies likely would look to the public for money for roads, and in exchange for paying, they would give you a license to drive on a road.  Now the companies would have to set up tolls to check every driver to see if they had supported the company and whether they can drive on the road.  Traffic would become horrendus, fraudlent recipts from the companies would be printed, and it'd just all be one big mess.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2005, 07:54:45 PM »

To his credit, though, he's a hell of a lot smarter than you, in that at least he can read properly, and note that we were talking about competing roads. But I shouldn't be so harsh; if my IQ was as low as yours, I might have trouble understanding basic English too.

In any case, you're back to lying about me again. Either that or you're a delusional idiot. Probably both.

What the hell ever made you so bitter?  I mean, really, you insult EVERYBODY.  Lighten up
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2005, 08:01:06 PM »

To his credit, though, he's a hell of a lot smarter than you, in that at least he can read properly, and note that we were talking about competing roads. But I shouldn't be so harsh; if my IQ was as low as yours, I might have trouble understanding basic English too.

In any case, you're back to lying about me again. Either that or you're a delusional idiot. Probably both.

What the hell ever made you so bitter? I mean, really, you insult EVERYBODY. Lighten up

I was attacking the ignorant fool "from" Wiconsin, not Gabu.

That's hardly the point.  You insult everybody. You call everyone ignorant and stupid.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2005, 08:11:12 PM »

What the hell ever made you so bitter? I mean, really, you insult EVERYBODY. Lighten up

I was attacking the ignorant fool "from" Wiconsin, not Gabu.

That's hardly the point. You insult everybody. You call everyone ignorant and stupid.

Give me a list of people I've insulted recently. I don't remember many.

Scoonie
Ilikeverin
Joe Republic
NewFederalist

Also Opebo and BRTD, but those two might not count.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2005, 08:15:26 PM »

I actually count ten people in the last 24 hours.

Post them up then.  I'd love to know who I missed.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2005, 08:28:17 PM »

Dean
Ilikeverin
Myself
Scoonie
Boss Tweed
Bono
New Federalist
Al
Max Power

Turns out I counted Scoonie twice, so he's actually personally insulted nine people in the last 24 hours.  What a bitter and angry little boy.

Anyway, I guess we should try and get back on topic.

Yes, lets get back on topic.  I think we proved our point(s).
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2005, 08:46:11 PM »

Show me where I insulted Bono or Boss Tweed?

Joke Republic and Scoonie both make asses out of themselves by being hyperpartisans. Al's reponse to everything is "No..." and "You don't understand." He never takes any time at all to explain what he means, or back up his points. I have seriously had better conversations with four year olds, so calling him one should be taken as a compliment.

New Federalist and Ilikeverin are both trolls who have insulted me several times in the past.

NewFeddy and ILV aren't trolls by any means.  Feddy is a great person, a nice old man, he wishes no harm to anybody.  I don't how how to say it more clearly than that.

ILV isn't a troll, he's just 14 and acts very young.  He isn't a troll, he just acts young.

And if you have a problem with the way Al posts, try to refute his posts instead of calling him a 4-year-old.  That's a much more sensible and effective strategy.  The same applies to Joe and Scoonie: just because they disagree with you doesn't make them idiots.  You can't grasp that concept, apparently.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies