McGreevey Forbidden from receiving communion (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:20:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  McGreevey Forbidden from receiving communion (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: McGreevey Forbidden from receiving communion  (Read 19573 times)
ElCidGOP
Rookie

« on: May 01, 2004, 10:23:00 PM »

I knew this Newark cop who told me that McGreevey used to attend gay sex orgies when he was the mayor of Newark, New Jersey.  He swears it.  So, if true, its a double whammy, he loves aborting babies and he loves gay sex.  No communion for him.  The priesthood, maybe, but no communion.  
ElCidGOP
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2004, 10:28:10 PM »

I knew this Newark cop who told me that McGreevey used to attend gay sex orgies when he was the mayor of Newark, New Jersey.  He swears it.  So, if true, its a double whammy, he loves aborting babies and he loves gay sex.  No communion for him.  The priesthood, maybe, but no communion.  

OK, I guess I let my Jr. Member status go to my head.  I was way out of line with the above post.  Plus, he was never the mayor of Newark.  He was the mayor of Woodbridge.  I can't stand him.  
ElCidGOP
Rookie

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2004, 01:13:23 PM »

you're an offensive idiot

Senator Harry, sorry, I was out of line with that post.  As soon as I wrote it, I wish that I hadn't.  

I do hate McGreevey though.  Its one thing to sit in your house as a Catholic and have your beliefs about being pro-choice.  Entirely another to campaign on the abortion issue, use it to garner votes, accept massive campaign contributions from Planned Parenthood, Emily's List, NARAL etc.  Those organizations are funded in part from the money that women spend on abortions.  Abortions aren't free, I would imagine that the scared women who walk into the abortion clinics pay hundreds of dollars to have their baby aborted.  Some of the money goes to the clinic to pay the staff, some goes to the corporate PParenthood and some of that makes it to political candidates.  As a good Christian, I find abortion repulsive and an abomination.  I could never in good conscience, support any candidate who is pro-choice.  Someone like Rudy G., otherwise qualified, would lose my vote over the abortion issue.  My litmus test is, if a candidate can't say "I am pro-life" then that guy ain't getting my vote.  
ElCidGOP
Rookie

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2004, 09:20:06 PM »

If one believes that abortion is murder then why should they not feel it is comparable to the holocast? In fact it would be much worse. 43 million compared to 6.

The people in the holocaust felt pain, and lots of it.  Most (not all, but most) aborted pregnancies do not.

How do you know the unborn babies don't feel pain.  How would you know?  

Look, abortion is disgusting.  Using a vacuum to suck an unborn living baby out of a mother's womb, where the baby should be the most safe, is horrible and utterly so.  No one can honestly say they think its right.  Its always "well, I would never have one, but why should I tell someone they can't."  There are so many other options.  
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies