Pacific Legislature Official Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:18:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Pacific Legislature Official Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Pacific Legislature Official Thread  (Read 261720 times)
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: July 31, 2008, 11:14:28 AM »

Aye.
     Aye.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2008, 09:58:17 PM »

I come to you all with a proposal. If this is not the proper channel for introducing legislation, please let me know. However, I have two bills that I wish to put to a vote.

The Recognition of Columbia Act

1. A movement favoring secession is gathering steam in the "Dirty South" region.

2. Fearing secession, Andy Jackson has seceded from the "Dirty South," forming the Provisional Republic of Columbia in Texas.

3. Be it resolved that the Pacific Region hereby recognizes the independence of the Provisional Republic of Columbia in Texas.

Columbian Defense Initiative

1. This act shall go into effect if & only if The Recognition of Columbia Act is passed & signed into law.

2. The Pacific Region shall pledge whatever armed forces it deems necessary to maintain the continued independence of the Provisional Republic of Columbia in Texas from the "Dirty South" region.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2008, 10:22:52 PM »

I'll accept those changes. So it now reads:

The Atlasian Unity Act

1. A movement favoring secession is gathering steam in the Southeast region.

2. Fearing secession, Andy Jackson has seceded from the Southeast, forming the Provisional Republic of Columbia in Texas.

3. Be it resolved that the Pacific Region hereby reaffims its committment to a united Atlasia.

Atlasian Defense Initiative

1. The Pacific Region shall pledge whatever armed forces it deems necessary to maintain the continued allegiance of the Southeast Region to the Atlasian government.

If anyone wants to vote on the first versions of both bills, I'm open to it.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2008, 12:28:10 PM »

On further thought, I would like a vote on the original versions of both bills, as well as Xahar's amendments to both bills.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2008, 05:21:47 PM »

On further still thought, I'd like to put these two bills on hold until the future of the regional election of class A Senators is clear.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2012, 11:43:51 PM »

Greetings, Governor Spamage and the Pacific Legislature. I had difficulty finding an appropriate place to address this issue to you all, so I have chosen to do so here.

The South has recently passed a bill to lobby Dave Leip to create a board for our own region, where we may engage in our own business without confusion and lost threads. I encourage you to consider joining us in our quest for a doctrine of one region, one board. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Sincerely, Emperor PiT.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies