People with serious inheritable disabilities should not be allowed to reproduce? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 02:45:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  People with serious inheritable disabilities should not be allowed to reproduce? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ...
Strongly Disagree

Disagree

Agree

Strongly Agree

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 52

Author Topic: People with serious inheritable disabilities should not be allowed to reproduce?  (Read 14891 times)
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: September 07, 2005, 09:18:11 PM »

Strongly disagree.

The government should not regulate something like this!  It is beyond reasonable scope.  What, do we prosecute them for assault for having a kid?  Do we establish a Department of Reproductive Monitoring?

Ick, ick, ick...
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2005, 09:25:08 PM »

Well, if the disease means they are capable enough to reproduce without it being rape, it can't be that serious.  That is a consideration.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2005, 05:45:21 PM »

The number of people posting that agree is much lower than on the poll.

Anyone want to step up here?
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2005, 05:58:09 PM »

Retarded babies should be fed to crocodiles.
The sad thing is, I'm sure some of our eugenics supporters will agree.

I'm being a bit sarcastic, of course. However, I don't see why some drooling/screaming retard who can only run into walls deserves their own personal tutor and an education. A disgusting waste of money, if you ask me. They don't need an education to drool around their parents' house for the rest of their lives.

Education helps them not be drooling/screeming, I suppose.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2005, 06:00:25 PM »

Retarded babies should be fed to crocodiles.
The sad thing is, I'm sure some of our eugenics supporters will agree.

I'm being a bit sarcastic, of course. However, I don't see why some drooling/screaming retard who can only run into walls deserves their own personal tutor and an education. A disgusting waste of money, if you ask me. They don't need an education to drool around their parents' house for the rest of their lives.

Education helps them not be drooling/screeming, I suppose.

What are you talking about?

"I'm being a bit sarcastic, of course. However, I don't see why some drooling/screaming retard who can only run into walls deserves their own personal tutor and an education."

I've worked with profoundly autistic kids in school, and the point is not to educate them but to civilise them because their parents can't do that with them all day at home.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies