Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 22, 2014, 02:29:28 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Atlas Hardware Upgrade complete October 13, 2013.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Atlas Fantasy Elections
| |-+  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Gustaf, MasterJedi)
| | |-+  SAM News Corp. Comment and Debate thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 Print
Author Topic: SAM News Corp. Comment and Debate thread  (Read 15195 times)
ilikeverin
YaBB God
Timor-Leste

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2005, 04:45:50 pm »
Ignore

How many I don't know.

Precisely our problem.  We don't know how many employees there are.  We don't know how much they are being paid.  We don't know how to get this information.

Citizen of the Most Serene Republic of the Midwest, registered in the State of Joy, in Atlasia
Recognized National Treasure of Atlasia
The Duke
JohnD.Ford
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: -1.23

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2005, 05:05:56 pm »
Ignore

Wish I had a screen shot of that nasty little sh**t Proce claiming that I don't have regard for the facts, but he must have deleted it right before I tried to quote it.

Shut you hole... Conservatism is dead. I hope I get to see your head paraded on a pike with it.
Ebowed
YaBB God
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -8.32, S: -9.30

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2005, 05:07:47 pm »
Ignore

Right back at you, Governor.  Try spelling my name right the next time you hurl profanity at me.

A tidal wave of healthcare has swept across coal country. 
The Duke
JohnD.Ford
YaBB God

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2005, 05:17:35 pm »
Ignore

Right back at you, Governor. Try spelling my name right the next time you hurl profanity at me.

It doesn't matter what your name is.

Shut you hole... Conservatism is dead. I hope I get to see your head paraded on a pike with it.
Ebowed
YaBB God
Australia

Political Matrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2005, 05:18:46 pm »
Ignore

Yeah, names don't really matter when you're addressing people.

Ebowed
YaBB God
Australia

Political Matrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2005, 05:25:16 pm »
Ignore

Written by John "Nasty Little sh**t" Ford:
The FEC is a figment of the imagination of various Forum members. The FEC conspiracy theory's main supporters are Fmr. Vice President Harry, Fmr. Senator Cosmo Kramer, and Senator Ebowed.

http://uselectionatlas.org/AFEWIKI/index.php/FEC

---

Forum Elite Conspiracy Research Committee Report #1
Written by Committee Member Senator Ebowed of South Carolina

Filed on September 26th, 2005.

I'll try to keep this as informal as possible.  Initiative 59, which established the Forum Elite Conspiracy Research Committee, was supposed to take care of the elitism problem in the Southeast.  But you know, there really is no forum elite conspiracy, and there certainly isn't one in the Southeast.  So what's all the fuss about?  Well, I thought I'd take advantage of the joke initiative, which passed 9-8 earlier this month.  Instead of writing about elitism, I'm going to write about fraud today.

If you think you're competent enough to write about the FEC for the Atlasia Wiki (which you're not), you think you'd at least read the FIRST PARAGRAPH of the report which was posted in a thread which you unlocked.

Ebowed
YaBB God
Australia

Political Matrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2005, 05:30:57 pm »
Ignore

These same investors have privately told the Planet that the present Senate is unknowningly trying to put the Atlasian economy at a severe disadvantage worldwide and some have privately questioned whether some elected Senators have any idea how an global economy works at all.
How subtle of you.

Accurate, too.
And I like how you didn't respond to any of the other points.  You think Sam's point about me not knowing anything of the global economy is accurate?  What about the thing about your beloved Taiwainese Defense Protection Act slowing down trade between Atlasia and China?

Sam Spade
SamSpade
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2005, 05:32:38 pm »
Ignore

Please take this off my comment and debate thread.  It doesn't belong here.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2005, 05:33:55 pm »
Ignore

These same investors have privately told the Planet that the present Senate is unknowningly trying to put the Atlasian economy at a severe disadvantage worldwide and some have privately questioned whether some elected Senators have any idea how an global economy works at all.
How subtle of you.

Accurate, too.
And I like how you didn't respond to any of the other points.  You think Sam's point about me not knowing anything of the global economy is accurate?  What about the thing about your beloved Taiwainese Defense Protection Act slowing down trade between Atlasia and China?

I made no point about you not knowing anything about the global economy.
Ebowed
YaBB God
Australia

Political Matrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2005, 05:35:04 pm »
Ignore

How subtle of you.

Accurate, too.

I made no point about you not knowing anything about the global economy.
I know, I know; I was just referring to the implication, which John Ford also picked up.

The Duke
JohnD.Ford
YaBB God

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2005, 06:13:12 pm »
Ignore

Since Sam says not to do this here, I won't do it beyond this post.

What I said and what Sam said were obviously not addressed to any individual.  My comment was addressed rather to a collection of people who are ideologically opposed to free trade, and do not understand the global nature of economic interaction.

You are a paranoid nutjob and assumed we were talking about you specifically.  You came back with a sarcastic insult against Sam and a personal insult against me, which you chose to later delete.

I called you on your bullsh**t and you couldn't take the heat so you've gone off the deep end with a bunch of whatever.

The fact is that you've always been a leading attacker of the alleged FEC, and this was why you wrote your multi-post report about FEC related activities (Though it should be noted, you found no actual evidence of anything involving the FEC, all you did was to out Ben Meyers.  What society has gained from that little vendetta of yours remains unclear) making it quite clear you are now the leading FEC conspiracy theorist on these boards.

It should also be noted, and you can verify this if you like, that my page on the FEC for the Wiki was written last night, long before you decided to attack me.

As for my "beloved" in your words Taiwan Protection Act.  My position is not different at all from Colin Wixted's position and the position of many others.  We should not have unrestricted trade with countries that pose a threat national security.  If I support the embargo on North Korea or sanctions on Iran am I being inconsistent about trade?  Of course not.  When Guatemala develops a nuclear weapons program, Senator, then you can expect me to oppose CAFTA.

Ebowed
YaBB God
Australia

Political Matrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2005, 07:58:30 pm »
Ignore

I will refute that amazing display of idiocy via private message.  I'm getting into too many arguments lately and if I post my rebuttal people will just bitch at both of us.

jokerman
Cosmo Kramer
YaBB God
View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2005, 08:57:20 pm »
Ignore

I called you on your bullsh**t and you couldn't take the heat so you've gone off the deep end with a bunch of whatever.

The fact is that you've always been a leading attacker of the alleged FEC, and this was why you wrote your multi-post report about FEC related activities (Though it should be noted, you found no actual evidence of anything involving the FEC, all you did was to out Ben Meyers. What society has gained from that little vendetta of yours remains unclear) making it quite clear you are now the leading FEC conspiracy theorist on these boards.

It should also be noted, and you can verify this if you like, that my page on the FEC for the Wiki was written last night, long before you decided to attack me.
Ebowed voted against initiative 59, and he has constantly made it clear that he opposes the idea of there actually being a FEC. In fact the "FEC" was not invented by Ebowed, me, or even Harry, yet I think Joe Republic.

As for Ebowed',s "vendetta" against Ben, I do think he was justified in doing what he did. It also had nothing to do with the so called "FEC," no one has every claimed Ben to be a part of. Obviously, Ben has cleared this up by explaining the matter regarding that guy at his school. Yet what if that hadn't been the case?  We would have gained valuable information of a serious scandal committed by a forum member running for office. I think the truth should be pursued at all lengths, and I commend those who delve in, investigate, and find it.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2005, 09:00:16 pm by Preston Caldwell »Logged
Ebowed
YaBB God
Australia

Political Matrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2005, 09:00:15 pm »
Ignore

Ebowed voted against initiative 59
Yep.  In fact, the PM I sent John will show that I voted against it twice.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2005, 09:17:06 pm by Senator Conniption McRage »Logged

The Duke
JohnD.Ford
YaBB God

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2005, 09:30:14 pm »
Ignore

I'm sorry, I thought we were told not to post this here anymore.  Must have been my imagination.

Ebowed
YaBB God
Australia

Political Matrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2005, 09:33:05 pm »
Ignore

I'm sorry, I thought we were told not to post this here anymore.  Must have been my imagination.
Which is why I PM'd you.

Sam Spade
SamSpade
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2005, 09:49:32 pm »
Ignore

How many I don't know.

Precisely our problem.  We don't know how many employees there are.  We don't know how much they are being paid.  We don't know how to get this information.

Yep, I know.  Here's what I'll do.  When I officially get back on Saturday, I will work out the stuff for Cheezewhiz and John Ford on the Regional budget issues.
The Duke
JohnD.Ford
YaBB God

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2005, 10:47:05 pm »
Ignore

I'm sorry, I thought we were told not to post this here anymore. Must have been my imagination.
Which is why I PM'd you.

I'm not going to enter a PM debate with you.

Ebowed
YaBB God
Australia

Political Matrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2005, 11:17:12 pm »
Ignore

You think that's a good enough excuse?  Okay, so you were wrong, and my rebuttal was correct.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2005, 12:46:26 am by Senator Conniption McRage »Logged

The Duke
JohnD.Ford
YaBB God

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2005, 01:21:09 am »
Ignore

You think that's a good enough excuse? Okay, so you were wrong, and my rebuttal was correct.

Whatever.  Its like talking to a 4-year old.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2005, 01:41:18 am by John Ford »Logged

ilikeverin
YaBB God
Timor-Leste

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2005, 06:59:33 am »
Ignore

How many I don't know.

Yep, I know.  Here's what I'll do.  When I officially get back on Saturday, I will work out the stuff for Cheezewhiz and John Ford on the Regional budget issues.

Much obliged Smiley

Citizen of the Most Serene Republic of the Midwest, registered in the State of Joy, in Atlasia
Recognized National Treasure of Atlasia
Pictor Ignotus
TCash101
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2005, 06:18:57 pm »
Ignore

Is there really no one running for SE gov. Has Mordac/Bono said he is not running or has he just not made his intentions clear? Or something else?

Renew our Democracy!
Ebowed
YaBB God
Australia

Political Matrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2005, 06:29:50 pm »
Ignore

He just hasn't announced yet.

frenger
Bono
YaBB God
Portugal

Political Matrix
E: 8.65, S: -4.17

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2005, 12:39:06 pm »
Ignore

I wish the GM would give me the data on the distribution of children in the Southeast by income levels he promised to give.
I'm also gonna need (and this should be easier) average per student spending in public schools in the SE.
This last one is more important, so if you have this, give them before the others.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2005, 12:47:39 pm by Governor Mordac »Logged

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed and hence clamorous to be led to safety by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary." H.L. Mencken

NO, I don't want to go back to Fantasy Elections.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2005, 05:19:07 pm »
Ignore

I wish the GM would give me the data on the distribution of children in the Southeast by income levels he promised to give.
I'm also gonna need (and this should be easier) average per student spending in public schools in the SE.
This last one is more important, so if you have this, give them before the others.

Ok, Bono.  I'll get to it tonight, promise.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout