Atlas fantasy elections
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 06:16:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Atlas fantasy elections
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11
Author Topic: Atlas fantasy elections  (Read 33262 times)
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #225 on: April 26, 2004, 02:44:11 PM »

Just a reminder of where we came from.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #226 on: April 26, 2004, 02:50:57 PM »

..and a reminder of who invented it
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #227 on: April 26, 2004, 05:01:56 PM »

man, you know i love ya, but you can be such a jerk sometimes Smiley
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #228 on: October 02, 2004, 02:25:01 PM »

I invented it
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #229 on: October 02, 2004, 02:27:36 PM »

Ok...
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #230 on: October 02, 2004, 02:57:45 PM »

I have to say it every 5 months so the arrogant little newbies who are running for president and think they rule the world talk about how somebody told them that I sucked as a chairman and I started harrygate and that was wrong.  How was that wrong?  It helped us electorally.  Alot electorally.  Big electoral help.  We would have won if Nym hadn't vetoed that bill.  Remeber the first election?  How much fun that was?  With my negative ads and stuff?  And the debate?  It was fun.  And you know why?  There were two parties.  Two real parties.  Not jokes like the UAC and the AFIP.  What the hell does AFIP?  I know AF and P but why do we need independence?  Are they damn revolutionaries or something?  Do they like revolutions?  Well call themselve the AFRP.  AF Revolution party.  There would be no UAC without the revolution.  And you know their argument?  "We aint partisans."  In so many words anyway.  Of course they're partisans.  For the longest while they wouldn't even endorse another party candidate.  the AFDNC endorsed those bastards all the time.  EVERY DAMN TIME.  I ENDORSE UAC CANDIDATE iamnotacentrist.  Centrists?  Yeha right.  closing the damn partisan gap.  partisan gaps are good.  partisan gaps are good.  plus they didn't even close it.  it's open as a gate.  Fantasy elections used to be fun.  But now they suck.  You know why?  Because the parties are fake parties.  There is no such thing as the UAC.  No such thing as the AFRP.  And primaries are being help 3 days before the general fricking election.  That didn't happen when I was watching over the AFDNC.  We had the first primary well over 8 weeks before the general, and had a nominee 6 weeks before the general.  That's the way it should be.  Democrats, Republicans.  That's all.  If the libertatians want in fine.  That would be an interesting development.  But the bottom line is, the elections suck now and they are nowhere near my original intentions.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #231 on: October 02, 2004, 03:04:47 PM »

Don't brag.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #232 on: October 02, 2004, 03:16:27 PM »
« Edited: October 02, 2004, 03:17:12 PM by Vice President Andrew »

Atlas Fantasy Elections.

Take a few deep breaths Boss. Your arrogance is simply amazing.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #233 on: October 02, 2004, 07:51:30 PM »

Atlas Fantasy Elections.

I beat your ass for senate.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #234 on: October 02, 2004, 08:16:19 PM »

Atlas Fantasy Elections.

Stop whining Boss.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #235 on: October 02, 2004, 08:44:56 PM »

Atlas Fantasy Elections.

My former statement still stands.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #236 on: October 02, 2004, 08:48:36 PM »

Atlas Fantasy Elections.

Stop whining Boss.

You registered a full 6 months after I did.

I think you should take a seat.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #237 on: October 02, 2004, 08:51:15 PM »

Atlas Fantasy Elections.

Stop whining Boss.

You registered a full 6 months after I did.

I think you should take a seat.

Actually, I registered May 23 2003 at the old board.  That's 11 months and 6 days later you decided to show up.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #238 on: October 02, 2004, 08:53:59 PM »

Ahhh elitism.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #239 on: October 02, 2004, 09:03:56 PM »

And proud of it.

Only 4 members have been here longer than I/me:

Migrendel
Nym90
nclib
jmfcst
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #240 on: October 02, 2004, 09:45:23 PM »
« Edited: October 02, 2004, 09:45:51 PM by Sen. King »

And proud of it.

Migrendel
Nym90
nclib
jmfcst

Boss, you remind me of Zell Miller and his "return to the party's birth" Democratic idealism.
Nym90
nym90
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -2.96

P P P
« Reply #241 on: December 20, 2004, 11:38:28 AM »

Bumping this up. The good old days....
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #242 on: December 20, 2004, 05:17:12 PM »

ah, I was ambitious even then, a newbie with only about 50 posts, convincing Nym90 to take me on as his VP.  I'm grateful that he did, since it got my Atlasian career off to a band.
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« Reply #243 on: December 20, 2004, 05:43:07 PM »

I have to say it every 5 months so the arrogant little newbies who are running for president and think they rule the world talk about how somebody told them that I sucked as a chairman and I started harrygate and that was wrong.  How was that wrong?  It helped us electorally.  Alot electorally.  Big electoral help.  We would have won if Nym hadn't vetoed that bill.  Remeber the first election?  How much fun that was?  With my negative ads and stuff?  And the debate?  It was fun.  And you know why?  There were two parties.  Two real parties.  Not jokes like the UAC and the AFIP.  What the hell does AFIP?  I know AF and P but why do we need independence?  Are they damn revolutionaries or something?  Do they like revolutions?  Well call themselve the AFRP.  AF Revolution party.  There would be no UAC without the revolution.  And you know their argument?  "We aint partisans."  In so many words anyway.  Of course they're partisans.  For the longest while they wouldn't even endorse another party candidate.  the AFDNC endorsed those bastards all the time.  EVERY DAMN TIME.  I ENDORSE UAC CANDIDATE iamnotacentrist.  Centrists?  Yeha right.  closing the damn partisan gap.  partisan gaps are good.  partisan gaps are good.  plus they didn't even close it.  it's open as a gate.  Fantasy elections used to be fun.  But now they suck.  You know why?  Because the parties are fake parties.  There is no such thing as the UAC.  No such thing as the AFRP.  And primaries are being help 3 days before the general fricking election.  That didn't happen when I was watching over the AFDNC.  We had the first primary well over 8 weeks before the general, and had a nominee 6 weeks before the general.  That's the way it should be.  Democrats, Republicans.  That's all.  If the libertatians want in fine.  That would be an interesting development.  But the bottom line is, the elections suck now and they are nowhere near my original intentions.

Now thats a classic rant, lol.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #244 on: December 20, 2004, 06:04:18 PM »

I have to say it every 5 months so the arrogant little newbies who are running for president and think they rule the world talk about how somebody told them that I sucked as a chairman and I started harrygate and that was wrong.  How was that wrong?  It helped us electorally.  Alot electorally.  Big electoral help.  We would have won if Nym hadn't vetoed that bill.  Remeber the first election?  How much fun that was?  With my negative ads and stuff?  And the debate?  It was fun.  And you know why?  There were two parties.  Two real parties.  Not jokes like the UAC and the AFIP.  What the hell does AFIP?  I know AF and P but why do we need independence?  Are they damn revolutionaries or something?  Do they like revolutions?  Well call themselve the AFRP.  AF Revolution party.  There would be no UAC without the revolution.  And you know their argument?  "We aint partisans."  In so many words anyway.  Of course they're partisans.  For the longest while they wouldn't even endorse another party candidate.  the AFDNC endorsed those bastards all the time.  EVERY DAMN TIME.  I ENDORSE UAC CANDIDATE iamnotacentrist.  Centrists?  Yeha right.  closing the damn partisan gap.  partisan gaps are good.  partisan gaps are good.  plus they didn't even close it.  it's open as a gate.  Fantasy elections used to be fun.  But now they suck.  You know why?  Because the parties are fake parties.  There is no such thing as the UAC.  No such thing as the AFRP.  And primaries are being help 3 days before the general fricking election.  That didn't happen when I was watching over the AFDNC.  We had the first primary well over 8 weeks before the general, and had a nominee 6 weeks before the general.  That's the way it should be.  Democrats, Republicans.  That's all.  If the libertatians want in fine.  That would be an interesting development.  But the bottom line is, the elections suck now and they are nowhere near my original intentions.

My favorite part is that it is in response to a post that just says "Ok."
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #245 on: December 20, 2004, 07:12:16 PM »

I have to say it every 5 months so the arrogant little newbies who are running for president and think they rule the world talk about how somebody told them that I sucked as a chairman and I started harrygate and that was wrong. How was that wrong? It helped us electorally. Alot electorally. Big electoral help. We would have won if Nym hadn't vetoed that bill. Remeber the first election? How much fun that was? With my negative ads and stuff? And the debate? It was fun. And you know why? There were two parties. Two real parties. Not jokes like the UAC and the AFIP. What the hell does AFIP? I know AF and P but why do we need independence? Are they damn revolutionaries or something? Do they like revolutions? Well call themselve the AFRP. AF Revolution party. There would be no UAC without the revolution. And you know their argument? "We aint partisans." In so many words anyway. Of course they're partisans. For the longest while they wouldn't even endorse another party candidate. the AFDNC endorsed those bastards all the time. EVERY DAMN TIME. I ENDORSE UAC CANDIDATE iamnotacentrist. Centrists? Yeha right. closing the damn partisan gap. partisan gaps are good. partisan gaps are good. plus they didn't even close it. it's open as a gate. Fantasy elections used to be fun. But now they suck. You know why? Because the parties are fake parties. There is no such thing as the UAC. No such thing as the AFRP. And primaries are being help 3 days before the general fricking election. That didn't happen when I was watching over the AFDNC. We had the first primary well over 8 weeks before the general, and had a nominee 6 weeks before the general. That's the way it should be. Democrats, Republicans. That's all. If the libertatians want in fine. That would be an interesting development. But the bottom line is, the elections suck now and they are nowhere near my original intentions.

© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #246 on: December 28, 2004, 07:44:53 PM »

And proud of it.

Migrendel
Nym90
nclib
jmfcst

Scratch migrendel and jmf off that list.  They are no longer active.

I'm no. 3
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 3.61, S: -1.74

« Reply #247 on: December 28, 2004, 07:59:39 PM »

what is my ranking?
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #248 on: December 28, 2004, 08:46:15 PM »

Fairly high...you registered in march...
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #249 on: December 28, 2004, 09:10:54 PM »

I registered in April...so if March is "fairly high"...
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies