Ending of Aided Rebellion Bill (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:27:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Ending of Aided Rebellion Bill (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ending of Aided Rebellion Bill  (Read 5231 times)
Defarge

Political Matrix
E: -3.13, S: -0.72

« on: September 18, 2005, 03:13:51 PM »

Absolutely not.  The United States must reserve all available options when it comes to defeating the People's Republic of China.  While at the current time, I could see the wisdom in refraining from aiding resistance in the PRC, I see no reason to take away the option entirely.
Defarge

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2005, 03:46:25 PM »

Absolutely Mr. Vice-President, it carries a definite diplomatic risk.  But hostile relations between us and the PRC would be excellent from an economic standpoint.  Already, too many Atlasian businesses have gone to China for the cheaper labor, to the point where any flare up in relations with China would result in dramatic ramifications for the economy. 

The People's Republic of China is comitted to dominating the 21st century.  One of their strategies has been to tie themselves so close to the United States that we cannot contest their expansion without destroying ourselves economically.  To ensure that this does not occur, we must discourage American businesses from going there.  There are two ways, extremely high tarrifs, or artificially hostile relations.  I supported President Pbrunsel last year and I support him now, China must be halted.  If we don't do it now, we never will.
Defarge

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2005, 05:54:27 PM »

Nay.  China is the potential Soviet Union of the 21st century, except even more dangerous.  It is our duty to defend Democratic Taiwan.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies