Alternate 1996 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:44:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Alternate 1996 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Alternate 1996  (Read 14129 times)
Ben.
Ben
YaBB God

« on: May 10, 2004, 12:09:09 PM »

Part III is now out.  I'll post Part IV sometime today.

*Waiting expectantly* Smiley

I see that you're trying to rationalize a Dole win with this long build-up... Wink

Make it an election nigh, split into several posts, to keep excitement high... Cheesy

How about have a made-up networks coverage...

"A.N.B" – American Nation Broadcasting

Moderator (Jim): Well John thaks for that and welcome to an exciting election night edition of "America Decides".. in the studio we have.. Swedish Ambassador Gustaf, Professor Ben of Alabama State (hey its not that great a network ok! Cheesy )  and Senator Harry of Mississippi and no doubt a few other througout the evening... So Ben, what do you see happening over the next few hours?

Ben: Well its a game of turn out Jim, I would be expecting Clinton to edge out Dole in a string of southern states and I think your going to see a much stronger Clinton win that some pollsters have been predicting... I just dont see Dole winning the necessary combination of states to be able to win... Clinton is too strong in the south for the GOP to take that as a bloc and I don’t think that Dole is strong enough to edge out Clinton in states like Ohio and Pennsylvania in the north... I could be wrong Jim,  but that’s what i think...

Moderator (Jim): Thanks for that Ben we'll just have to wait and see, Ambassador Gustaf what do you see happening tonight?    

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies