Forestry (Sustainable Development) Bill (Withdrawn)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 10:53:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Forestry (Sustainable Development) Bill (Withdrawn)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Forestry (Sustainable Development) Bill (Withdrawn)  (Read 1984 times)
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2005, 08:37:23 AM »

Seeing as this is just going to turn into yet another case of Bono sueing over a bill he doesn't like and all that, I sadly withdraw this bill.

I do think it a little odd that the Senate apparently can't legislate for public interest reasons though; or at least can't without the treat of pointless lawsuits from someone who thinks that all government is evil anyway.

A shame.
Bono
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2005, 02:19:43 PM »

Seeing as this is just going to turn into yet another case of Bono sueing over a bill he doesn't like and all that, I sadly withdraw this bill.

I do think it a little odd that the Senate apparently can't legislate for public interest reasons though; or at least can't without the treat of pointless lawsuits from someone who thinks that all government is evil anyway.

A shame.

Sad,now I didn't deserve that. Sad
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2005, 06:18:02 PM »

A shame.

Sad,now I didn't deserve that. Sad

Perhaps not, but you have to admit that pretty much all legislation faces potential lawsuits from yourself unless its constitutionality is 101% assured. Wink
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies