Would a "Sexual Republic" be a good idea?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 08:19:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Would a "Sexual Republic" be a good idea?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Poll
Question: Would a "Sexual Republic" be a good idea?
yes

no

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 39

Author Topic: Would a "Sexual Republic" be a good idea?  (Read 4851 times)
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2005, 08:07:24 PM »

Are they mad because you are secretly jEW Republic as opposed to Joe Republic? Tongue

My fictional religious breakthrough is still a secret as far as my family is concerned, and I'd appreciate it if it stayed that way.
KillerPollo
Mexico

Political Matrix
E: -3.15, S: -0.82

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2005, 08:36:45 PM »

^^^^^^

----

Ah, Sexual Republic.  My long-lost half-sister.  She left the family a long time ago after a disagreement over her career choices.  I miss her, but I still wish she'd reconsider her direction in life.

I believe my cousin Banana Republic agrees with me on this, but I haven't spoken to him since he ran over our dog and then denied it, despite the evidence.
Are they mad because you are secretly jEW Republic as opposed to Joe Republic? Tongue

Shut up, Jewverett, you filthy Libertarian prude! Of course BRTD will put YOU to dance on a table where you belong!
Max Power
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 1.84, S: -8.09

« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2005, 08:38:51 PM »

sigh.....if only I was moderator....of the off topic board too, I would enjoy deleting all of the sex topics and ruling with an iron fist.
I suppose you really ARE populist, then. Tongue Wink
DanielX
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -4.70

« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2005, 09:26:02 PM »

No. I would likely join the Shoeless Libertarian Vigilantes and assassinate you. Or since Jake has already mentioned blowing up any "Republic" that you would have the stupidity to create, I could donate money to him so he can buy some nuclear weapons and put everyone in this "sexual republic" out of his/her misery, including you.

I would join BRTD's forces to take your ass out, and then after I defeat you, I'll assasinate BRTD and overthrow the republic.

PS: Not to mention I'll force evryone to breed with Japanese girls, so they'll have MORE japanese girls.

There are an insufficient number of japanese girls for everyone on the planet to reasonably breed with them. Either you are going to have to force japanese guys to impregnate non-japanese women, or are going to have to settle for also including Koreans and/or Chinese Tongue. Plus, you're going have to be careful with the genetics... you might end up with a lot of only marginally-Japanese girls.

BTW, I think i would join the Libertarian Vigilantes (even if I do like to wear shoes). Although to be honest, It wouldn't take much to force me to sleep with a woman who looks like the one in KillerPollo's sig Tongue.
Everett
YaBB God

« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2005, 09:36:56 PM »

Joe, since we're on the subject, what have you to say about People's Republic? How are you guys related to each other? Do you still keep in touch? Tongue

^^^^^^

----

Ah, Sexual Republic.  My long-lost half-sister.  She left the family a long time ago after a disagreement over her career choices.  I miss her, but I still wish she'd reconsider her direction in life.

I believe my cousin Banana Republic agrees with me on this, but I haven't spoken to him since he ran over our dog and then denied it, despite the evidence.

Shut up, Jewverett, you filthy Libertarian prude! Of course BRTD will put YOU to dance on a table where you belong!
Nah, I'll shoot him first.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2005, 09:42:49 PM »

Step one would be to section off a barrier island in say New Jersey or the Outer Banks and have fully legalized nudity and public sex.

The weird thing is that this is the second time you suggested this. I think I might alert the authorities.
Max Power
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 1.84, S: -8.09

« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2005, 09:50:42 PM »

Step one would be to section off a barrier island in say New Jersey or the Outer Banks and have fully legalized nudity and public sex.

The weird thing is that this is the second time you suggested this. I think I might alert the authorities.
Why? "OMG POLICEMAN THIS GUY I MEET ON THE INTERNETS WANTS SEX AND NUUUUDITY!!!!" Tongue
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2005, 04:07:28 AM »

Why? "OMG POLICEMAN THIS GUY I MEET ON THE INTERNETS WANTS SEX AND NUUUUDITY!!!!" Tongue

It's just suggesting something similar to Hedonism in Jamaica in the US much closer to home.  Plus I would also call for an age 18 minimum to enter the island and whatnot. 
Storebought
YaBB God
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2005, 04:26:40 AM »

That "sexual republic" would go extinct even faster than the Bonobo chimps, the ones that hump all day instead of making tools and organizing hunting raids like the good murderous patriarchial chimps.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2005, 06:23:21 AM »

Joe, since we're on the subject, what have you to say about People's Republic? How are you guys related to each other? Do you still keep in touch? Tongue

Yeah, my uncle is pretty cool.  We don't see that much of him these days because he and his family live over in Wilmington.  They've got this whole pinko commie thing goin' on - beard and sandals, Cobb for President banners, etc. - but he's still an awesome guy.
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2005, 07:49:21 AM »

Is his kid, Democratic, actually...Democratic? And whats the deal with Parliamentary Republic?
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2005, 08:15:36 AM »

Get a life, BRTD.

I ask that the moderator delete this thread.

sigh.....if only I was moderator....of the off topic board too, I would enjoy deleting all of the sex topics and ruling with an iron fist.

You'd have my vote.
KillerPollo
Mexico

Political Matrix
E: -3.15, S: -0.82

« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2005, 08:53:22 AM »

Get a life, BRTD.

You'd have my vote.

How about instituting a no-sex threads rule?
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2005, 09:10:10 AM »

I wouldn't mind that either. 
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2005, 10:45:34 AM »

How do you come up with all these idiotic ideas? Do you really have that much time on your hands? Tongue
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2005, 10:51:48 AM »

How do you come up with all these idiotic ideas? Do you really have that much time on your hands? Tongue

Hormones
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2005, 12:49:44 PM »

That "sexual republic" would go extinct even faster than the Bonobo chimps, the ones that hump all day instead of making tools and organizing hunting raids like the good murderous patriarchial chimps.

I don't think the Bonobos are extinct, prude-ape.
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: 2.43

« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2005, 01:20:37 PM »

Hormones

And raging by the sound of it

Dave
Giant Saguaro
TheGiantSaguaro

Political Matrix
E: 2.58, S: 3.83

« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2005, 03:11:02 PM »

lol, a "sex republic"? If, generally contingent upon everyone's evacuation, it could be used for a bomb test area. Cheesy
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2005, 03:16:13 PM »

Prude-ape. Wow. That one is a good one. Please call me that (and I'm serious when I ask you to do that).
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2005, 03:18:34 PM »

Prude-ape. Wow. That one is a good one. Please call me that (and I'm serious when I ask you to do that).

Can I call you that too, Prude-ape? hehehe . . . might even be able to rhyme.  hahah . . . how about . . .

I knew a man
named Prude-ape
who sat around
eating a grrrr-ape?

HAHAHA
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2005, 10:39:42 AM »

Opebo's being a prude-ape but Bonobos aren't extinct. Tongue
Storebought
YaBB God
« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2005, 12:02:02 PM »

Opebo's being a prude-ape but Bonobos aren't extinct. Tongue

I meant to say, " ... hurtle towards extinction faster than the Bonobo chimps ...", which is indisputably true. Even the mountain gorillas are putting up a better fight towards self-preservation, even with the loss of habitat, than silly Bonobos.

It's odd: two creatures that face extinction because of dysfunctional sexual habits are the pandas, who will not do it, neither in the wild nor in captivity, and Bonobo chimps that hump at the slightest provocation.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2005, 12:05:07 PM »

Imagine if I seized power in a coup and what I'd turn the country into. Make sense now?

But Islam prescribes a ton of things you're supposed to do in life, so modelling a country after it simply means that all residents are required to follow these things.  What would a "sexual republic" be?  A country in which everyone is required to do nothing but have sex?
The most logical interpretation would be a country where elected officials need to have sex, and where anti-sexual activities are strictly forbidden.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2005, 12:09:28 PM »

Get a life, BRTD.

You'd have my vote.

How about instituting a no-sex threads rule?
How about instituting a separate no-sex threads board? Just one, mind? Smiley
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies