Why I am Pro-Choice
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 01:01:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Why I am Pro-Choice
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
Author Topic: Why I am Pro-Choice  (Read 10081 times)
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 07, 2005, 02:35:26 PM »

I know this my sound assinine and yes I know the usual suspects will think I'm a dickhead for saying this, but here is a good example of why I am pro-choice.  One of the few criteria I have for dating a woman is she not have any kids.  I can understand the few women who are married at my age having them, but if you don't have a frigging ring on your finger DON'T HAVE KIDS!  Anyway, I met this cute girl at an after hours club, really liked her, thought we were hitting it off and it turns out she has a one month old at home being taken care of my the grandparents.  Meanwhile she was telling me how much she loves to party and how much she drank while she had the kid.  Ok, here's a concept-  if you're going to be a lousy mother and subject your children to birth defects due to irresponsibilty or place your baggage on your parents, JUST HAVE AN ABORTION!  I have also come across some who are 18-19 years old, are seeing some clown in his late 20s or early 30s and they think they are going to have a family.  These stupid girls have sex with these guys unprotected, get pregant, then get abandoned by the baby's daddy then try to raise the kid themselves and enter the dating scene again and wonder why guys want to go nowhere near them.  They also unfairly use their parents to raise the kid that will likely be fu(ked up anyway.  Here's a concept- THERE'S A CLINC, USE IT! 

It's really a crying shame that there are few eligible women out there.  Anything I want being childless, educated, with no baggage want guys older and more financially secure than me.  Ugh, the drama lives on!   
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2005, 02:39:23 PM »

Wow, where to start.

Is it better that the child be killed, or adopted?

Honest to God, you are pro-choice because you feel bad they will have dating troubles?

There are plenty of eligible women out there.  It's just that none of them want to date you.  I can't imagine why.  You're so charming.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2005, 02:41:06 PM »

Wow, where to start.

Honest to God, you are pro-choice because you feel bad they will have dating troubles?

There are plenty of eligible women out there.  It's just that none of them want to date you.  I can't imagine why.  You're so charming.

This is just part of the reason.  Did you read my post about drinking and defects? 
TheresNoMoney
Scoonie
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.25, S: -2.72

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2005, 02:42:04 PM »

Alcon just being condescending again. Ignore him.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2005, 02:42:10 PM »

If you know you're going to be a lousy parent, don't abstain, just kill the kid!

Flyers - Forever Single.

I hope you puke up all over yourself tonight after a night of drinking and striking out with women.
Everett
YaBB God

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2005, 02:42:40 PM »

Uh, there is this amazing thing called birth control...
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2005, 02:43:21 PM »

I don't mean to be condescending (again?), but do you really think that maintaing dating status is a valid reason to not bring a child to term?
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2005, 02:43:32 PM »

Wow, where to start.

This is just part of the reason.  Did you read my post about drinking and defects? 

Can you link me to that?
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2005, 02:44:09 PM »

He always is.
TheresNoMoney
Scoonie
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2005, 02:45:08 PM »

I don't mean to be condescending (again?), but do you really think that maintaing dating status is a valid reason to not bring a child to term?

Not exactly, but I do think that every child who is brought into the world should be wanted and not be looked at as some burden.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2005, 02:45:13 PM »

Uh, there is this amazing thing called birth control...

That option is implicit in my arguments.
Everett
YaBB God

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2005, 02:45:46 PM »

Because he's disagreeing with you, that's why.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2005, 02:46:10 PM »

Unfortunately yes.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2005, 02:46:58 PM »

Not exactly, but I do think that every child who is brought into the world should be wanted and not be looked at as some burden.

Well sorry to ruin your sex life (or lack of a sex life concerning Flyers) but don't have sex. Yes, I am going to put the life of an innocent child above your sexual concerns, Flyers. Don't like it? Oh well. Keep the crusade for sexual freedom going and I'll continue to be happy that you don't get any.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2005, 02:47:14 PM »

So you believe that it is better that they never exist than be looked at as a burden?

Again, I don't want to sound condescending, but "condescending" means that I'm talking down to you as if you're inferior.  I'm not.  I'm talking to you as if I think that what you're saying seems horrible to me, which isn't condescending.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2005, 02:48:23 PM »

Well sorry to ruin your sex life (or lack of a sex life concerning Flyers) but don't have sex. Yes, I am going to put the life of an innocent child above your sexual concerns, Flyers. Don't like it? Oh well. Keep the crusade for sexual freedom going and I'll continue to be happy that you don't get any.
Aww, you're too kind Phil.
TheresNoMoney
Scoonie
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2005, 02:48:50 PM »

No, because he had to throw in petty little judgemental insults to make himself look like the better man. That is not cool.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2005, 02:49:48 PM »

No, because he had to throw in petty little judgemental insults to make himself look like the better man. That is not cool.

Alcon was the unofficial lead prosecutor with Keystone Phil way back in the GirlGoneWild scandal.  He has a bug up his ass against me.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2005, 02:50:38 PM »

You are not offended by the idea that Flyers is pro-choice because he is upset at the lack of singe women, and think that they should avoid having children so that he doesn't not feel bad in dating them?

I'm sorry, but I find that despicable, and I think most women probably would, too.  If that comes off as condescension, it shouldn't.  I just think it is horrible.  You don't?
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2005, 02:51:00 PM »

If you know you're going to be a lousy parent, don't abstain, just kill the kid!
i concur, but in a different way. Dont wait, take a morning after pill. The life shouldnt be taken if it doesnt have to be.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2005, 02:51:05 PM »

Too kind and too true. I remember the one line: "I am Pro Choice because I have a dick." Yeah, besides masturbating and taking a piss, that thing gets no action and I find it hilarious. You make it sound like you are doing girls left and right and that you're too cool when in reality you get nothing.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2005, 02:52:37 PM »

Alcon was the unofficial lead prosecutor with Keystone Phil way back in the GirlGoneWild scandal.  He has a bug up his ass against me.

Yeah, another sign of how pathetic you are. You needed to act like a woman in Fantasy politics to attempt to fulfill your desires. You are a sad individual.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2005, 02:52:58 PM »

I really don't know you that well.  All I did with GirlGoneWild is post what you had told me.  I was knew to Fantasy Politics at that time.  I didn't really do much other than that, because I knew virtually nothing and really couldn't function as a "lead prosecutor."

Frankly, I don't know you well enough to care.  I'm replying to this topic only because I don't understand your logic, and you still haven't replied to my summary of your positions.
TheresNoMoney
Scoonie
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2005, 02:53:57 PM »

The morning after pill should be widely available without a prescription. This would do a lot in cutting down the number of abortions and unwanted pregnancies.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2005, 02:54:05 PM »

You are not offended by the idea that Flyers is pro-choice because he is upset at the lack of singe women, and think that they should avoid having children so that he doesn't not feel bad in dating them?

I'm sorry, but I find that despicable, and I think most women probably would, too.  If that comes off as condescension, it shouldn't.  I just think it is horrible.  You don't?

I do not want a single woman with baggage, I'm sorry.  It sadly seems it's all I have a shot with.  Like I said anything worthwhile (childless, educated) is not interested.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies