Is it intolerant to wish to feed the secular to lions?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 08:52:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Is it intolerant to wish to feed the secular to lions?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Is it intolerant to wish to feed the secular to lions?
Yes(Religious)

No(Religious)

Yes(Secular)

No(Secular)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 39

Author Topic: Is it intolerant to wish to feed the secular to lions?  (Read 1223 times)
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 15, 2005, 09:43:01 AM »

Opposite question from the other one. I of course vote yes - I think it's pretty intolerant to want to feed any group to lions.
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2005, 09:45:09 AM »

Yes, of course (Religious)
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2005, 09:45:25 AM »

Yes (religious)
KillerPollo
Mexico

Political Matrix
E: -3.15, S: -0.82

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2005, 10:09:20 AM »

Yes it is, and more cruel than beheading them with a katana.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2005, 11:36:33 AM »

Yes, but only because the secular are tolerant - which of course they generally are, particularly compared to the religious.
phk
phknrocket1k
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.42, S: -1.22

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2005, 01:06:52 PM »

Yes, but only because the secular are tolerant - which of course they generally are, particularly compared to the religious.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2005, 01:12:17 PM »

And yet as a secular person, you display your complete intolerance for religious people.  Thus contradicting your post completely.
phk
phknrocket1k
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2005, 01:20:19 PM »

And yet as a secular person, you display your complete intolerance for religious people.  Thus contradicting your post completely.

Tolerance must not be extended to the intolerant.
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2005, 01:27:36 PM »

Then I shouldn't tolerate you, but I do anyways. The two polls seem to be showing that the religious are more tolerant of seculars than seculars are of them.
nclib
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2005, 04:19:26 PM »

Only on that one issue.
phk
phknrocket1k
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2005, 04:22:52 PM »

Then I shouldn't tolerate you, but I do anyways. The two polls seem to be showing that the religious are more tolerant of seculars than seculars are of them.

Not true, I tolerate Muslims and Christians; although I wish they would kill each other off.
A18
Atlas Star
Political Matrix
E: 9.23, S: -6.35

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2005, 04:28:34 PM »

Yes, and it's also a good idea.
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2005, 04:47:40 PM »

Not true, I tolerate Muslims and Christians; although I wish they would kill each other off.

Does the bolded statement not conflict with that? It certainly implied that you don't tolerate intolerants, and further it implied that religious people were intolerants. So then, do you tolerate them, even though you view them as intolerant, or do you view them as not intolerant?
phk
phknrocket1k
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2005, 06:37:12 PM »

Does the bolded statement not conflict with that? It certainly implied that you don't tolerate intolerants, and further it implied that religious people were intolerants. So then, do you tolerate them, even though you view them as intolerant, or do you view them as not intolerant?

I view them as more annoying than anything.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2005, 04:24:13 AM »

No, I have no intolerance for the religious.  I merely do not tolerate their intolerance.

For example if they would stop being intolerant, there would be no need to feed them to the lions.  Of course it is difficult to prove a change of heart, and given their sordid record, it would probably be better - just to be on the safe side - to feed them to the lions anyway, in spite of any protestations of newfound secularism.
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2005, 09:54:54 AM »

No, I have no intolerance for the religious.  I merely do not tolerate their intolerance.

For example if they would stop being intolerant, there would be no need to feed them to the lions.  Of course it is difficult to prove a change of heart, and given their sordid record, it would probably be better - just to be on the safe side - to feed them to the lions anyway, in spite of any protestations of newfound secularism.

There's no need to feed them to lions period. Only a hateful, sadistic, intolerant bastard would kill his enemies in such a cruel manner when less cruel methods exist. Now just go back to your whores, Hitler.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies