People of the southeast
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 10:04:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  People of the southeast
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: People of the southeast  (Read 335 times)
Bono
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 15, 2005, 10:06:39 AM »

We have sucesefully fought off the "Constitutional Amendment to Protect Civil Liberties", which, propelled by organized crime labour would have forced our workers back into being pushed around and our busineses to sheer ineficiency, while also ending federalism forever in this republic.
Thankfully, I have managed to convince the senator for the District 4 of the error of his ways, and helped preserve the independence of our region.

I have also introduced legislation to allow parents school choice, instead of having their children traped in a system of inneficient public schools that fosters mediocrity, complacence and conformism.If this Initiative is passed, no more will the children of impoverished families be forced to attend a place where, being suposed to learn peacefully and work their way up to a better living, they are forced to duck for cover to save their lives, being subject to drugs, violence and depravity.

Than you, and I know I'll have your vote next week. Beuase reforms must continue.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies