Homosexual group 'YES' encourages 13 year olds to express themselves
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:57:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Homosexual group 'YES' encourages 13 year olds to express themselves
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Poll
Question: Is it right for groups to encourage sex of any type in schools?
Yes

No

Unsure

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 45

Author Topic: Homosexual group 'YES' encourages 13 year olds to express themselves  (Read 6945 times)
MissCatholic

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 17, 2005, 12:11:56 PM »

Youth Enrichment Services (YES)
The YES program is open to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and questioning young people between the ages of 13 and 21. Everything in YES is free and confidential!

The YES program exists to provide LGBT young people with community support to foster healthy development, in a safe, affirming, sex-positive, alcohol and drug-free environment. At YES we are guided by our goal of creating a Community of Inclusion for everyone who comes to our program.

http://gonyc.about.com/gi/dynamic/o...aycenter.org%2F

13 year olds?...

A Homosexual Activist Group called "YES"?...

"Sex-Positive"?...

Anyone else Outraged about this?

"Support Services
The YES program provides free and confidential crisis intervention counseling and referrals. Young people do not need parental permission to access our services."
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2005, 01:28:55 PM »

No.  Among the PC agenda's, this ranks up there with ones I cannot tollerate.  Promoting sex/sexual identity in school should not be allowed.  I am all about schools, groups, television providing sex education in the boundaries of promoting abstinence while teaching the proper uses of protection (and their various flaws), but encouraging sexual exploration to determine if you are gay or straight, or teaching that oral sex is an acceptable form of "safe" sex, etc in settings such as public schools is just as bad as breaking out the Bible and preaching from Acts.  Let the parents teach about the details of sexual activity/identity since that is their responsibility.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2005, 01:30:56 PM »

Promoting abstinency in schools should not be allowed.
The 2nd Constitarian
deadeyeaim
Rookie

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2005, 03:19:03 PM »

No, 13 year olds are not yet mentally developped enough to make decisions like that.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2005, 04:16:16 PM »

All homosexual groups and literary content and publications of that nature should be  banned from our schools.  I'll let the adults do what they want for the most part, but I won't tolerate them spreading their filth among our kids.

To the contrary, it is your hateful cult that is 'filth', not fun sex acts that are really hardly distinguishable from hetero sex acts.

Obviously I think encouraging sex in school is a good thing.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2005, 05:48:06 PM »

Expression doesnt bother me at all. I am not even a bit outraged at this article or this organization, or the 13 yearolds wanting to express themselves.
Jens
Angola

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2005, 06:05:51 PM »

All homosexual groups and literary content and publications of that nature should be  banned from our schools.  I'll let the adults do what they want for the most part, but I won't tolerate them spreading their filth among our kids.

To the contrary, it is your hateful cult that is 'filth', not fun sex acts that are really hardly distinguishable from hetero sex acts.

What you think is of little consideration by most sane people, thank god.  A society without sound morals will not last long without utterly collapsing; as we see in parts of Europe, where the falling Western Civilization in Europe is being engulfed by the Muslims, the majority of whom are at least decently moral and productive.
Forcing a girl to marry an unknow cousin from her parent's homeland, killing your sister because she married a person the family didn't approve of or stalking women because they left their abusive husbands, isn't what I would call "decently moral and productive"

- And that crap about "falling Western Civilization in Europe" I, for one, don't like a society where the Victorian notion of "sex is sinfull" is predominant and teaches the sexually matured youngsters that they shouldn't have sex instead of telling them how things work adding that "hey, you don't have to have sex until you fell ready"
Cubby
Pim Fortuyn
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -3.74, S: -6.96

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2005, 07:07:01 PM »
« Edited: October 17, 2005, 07:27:21 PM by Pym Fortuyn »

Why the hell do you even call yourself a Democrat? Dems don't slur entire demographic groups.

If they were straight 13 year olds it would be a wonderful thing of course, according to you, since that would be "normal".

And people wonder why I have such a problem with Southerners. This is why.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2005, 07:17:04 PM »

Why the hell do you even call yourself a Democrat? Dems don't slur entire demographic groups, you bigot.

If they were straight 13 year olds it would be a wonderful thing of course, according to you, since that would be "normal".
Wow. this is a great post. A tad edgy, but gets a good point across. Well said Pym.
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2005, 07:17:44 PM »

I don’t care if they've decided that they’re gay at 13, but schools telling them it’s okay to have sex and explore?  Without the Parents' okay?  No, absolutely not.  It’s the Parents' job to teach the kid right from wrong, not the government's.

Actually, that would be ideal Cheesy  Well, sometime in the future, anyway.
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.88, S: 1.59

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2005, 07:27:32 PM »

I don’t care if they've decided that they’re gay at 13, but schools telling them it’s okay to have sex and explore?  Without the Parents' okay?  No, absolutely not.  It’s the Parents' job to teach the kid right from wrong, not the government's.

I completely agree.  I don't think schools should be usurping the role of the parents.  I do think schools should encourage acceptance of those who don't fit the all-American jock mold, in order to give those students a better high school experience.  But any talk of sexual activity beyond what is needed for biological reasons should be left to the parents, for the most part, unless the parents consent to the school's cirriculum.
Everett
YaBB God

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2005, 07:58:38 PM »

Funny, when I was thirteen, I was still into stuffed animals and computer games, not whether or not I was homosexual. Somehow, it never occurred to me that I could get plenty of attention by parading around saying that I was gay (I've since discovered that I'm not straight, but I don't see it as something to discuss casually in the presence of younger folks) and proud of it, et cetera. Now, while I have nothing against thirteen-year-olds "expressing" their gayness (whatever the word is), it doesn't belong in the classroom. If they want to hold gay-themed parties, or have a gay club, then that is fine, because they did it of their own prerogative and not of the school's. The school has no business encouraging kids, straight, homosexual, bisexual, asexual, or whatever else they've since come up with, to have sex, just as the school would presumably have no business discouraging kids from having sex. Why is it all right for schools to encourage kids to have sex, but sex education programmes geared towards teaching abstinence are frowned upon?

As CheeseWhiz said, it's really the parents' responsibility. Ahhh. That dreaded word. I'll say it again just for kicks and giggles - responsibility.
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.88, S: 1.59

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2005, 08:02:18 PM »

Funny, when I was thirteen, I was still into stuffed animals and computer games, not whether or not I was homosexual. Somehow, it never occurred to me that I could get plenty of attention by parading around saying that I was gay (I've since discovered that I'm not straight, but I don't see it as something to discuss casually in the presence of younger folks) and proud of it, et cetera. Now, while I have nothing against thirteen-year-olds "expressing" their gayness (whatever the word is), it doesn't belong in the classroom. If they want to hold gay-themed parties, or have a gay club, then that is fine, because they did it of their own prerogative and not of the school's. The school has no business encouraging kids, straight, homosexual, bisexual, asexual, or whatever else they've since come up with, to have sex, just as the school would presumably have no business discouraging kids from having sex. Why is it all right for schools to encourage kids to have sex, but sex education programmes geared towards teaching abstinence are frowned upon?

As CheeseWhiz said, it's really the parents' responsibility. Ahhh. That dreaded word. I'll say it again just for kicks and giggles - responsibility.

excellent points as usual, Everett
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2005, 08:05:43 PM »

LOL to the last part of your post Everett, it does seem parents’ dread that word now a days; thank goodness my parents’ have got sense!

Anyway, I very much agree with what you said, Everett. 
Storebought
YaBB God
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2005, 08:12:22 PM »
« Edited: October 17, 2005, 08:16:55 PM by Storebought »

What you think is of little consideration by most sane people, thank god.  A society without sound morals will not last long without utterly collapsing; as we see in parts of Europe, where the falling Western Civilization in Europe is being engulfed by the Muslims, the majority of whom are at least decently moral and productive.
- And that crap about "falling Western Civilization in Europe" I, for one, don't like a society where the Victorian notion of "sex is sinfull" is predominant and teaches the sexually matured youngsters that they shouldn't have sex instead of telling them how things work adding that "hey, you don't have to have sex until you fell ready"

I don't care for the way you insult the Victorians.

Those prudish, unrealistic Victorians produced one of the most vital and intellectually lively periods in Western Civilization. And a great deal of that vitality arose from the fact that Victorians invested serious energy into endeavors other than sex.

That was until, of course, the moral code all broke down by the 1890s, thanks to frauds like Sigmund Freud.

And, back on topic: I remember being taught sex ed in the third grade. Just as well that homosexuals teach 13 year olds about, ahem.

Which is all a bit strange, because, for decades, psychiatrists always assumed that homosexuality was an adult phenomenon -- teenage sexuality being inchoate, many sexual experiences were necessary to cement an adult sexual orientation.
jokerman
Cosmo Kramer
Junior Chimp
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2005, 08:57:20 PM »

Why the hell do you even call yourself a Democrat?
You think you're more of a Democrat than me?  Go tell that to Andrew Jackson.
bergie72
Germany

Political Matrix
E: 4.77, S: -3.48

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2005, 11:25:49 PM »

It's one think to encourage teens to explore their feelings to figure out if they are gay/straight/bi/trans... 

It's something totally different to encourage them to explore their classmates. 

I have to agree with Everett that it's the parents <B> responsibility </B> to talk to their kids about sex, and not something that should be taught in public school.

And the abolition of public schools is a good idea, but that's just my opinion.  :-)
KillerPollo
Mexico

Political Matrix
E: -3.15, S: -0.82

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2005, 11:30:33 PM »

Remember how You asked me how fags can "reproduce?" THEY RECRUIT, as part of their agenda. See? I was once again right
Richard
Richius
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 8.40, S: 2.80

« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2005, 11:40:29 PM »

Why the hell do you even call yourself a Democrat?
You think you're more of a Democrat than me?  Go tell that to Andrew Jackson.
You're the real Democrat, the populist.  The Democrats ruling your party today are frauds.  They're liberals with mental disorders who'd sooner tell you to join the "religious" party, even though you are representative of what Democrats are all about.  Ignore Pym, his mental issues are showing, as usual.
MaC
Milk_and_cereal
Junior Chimp

« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2005, 11:52:34 PM »

Remember how You asked me how fags can "reproduce?" THEY RECRUIT

That's a myth.

Gay leader: "Okay, we're looking for some horny gay men like ourselves, we're not going to churches since it's a waste of our time.  Parades are fun, but they annoy people, how do we promote our agenda, so others can understand the greatness of being gay and wear the fag rainbowcolors?

Gay lietenant: "I know!  We'll get them into it when they're young, we'll create a gay-recruitment camp in the public school system.  That way we'll make them tolerate us, before understanding our true intent.:

Gay leader: "Brilliant!, do you know how we can infiltrate the schools?"

Gay lietenant: "I heard that there's a special interest group called YES, I'll call them up right away"

Gay leader:"Great idea lietenant, let's piss off the religious.  I want to have sex with you and our 69 other members of this unit right now"

Gay military unit (collectively): "Fabuluous, let's do it right now"

{insert gay orgy mental picture here}

Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2005, 12:06:02 AM »

Remember how You asked me how fags can "reproduce?" THEY RECRUIT, as part of their agenda. See? I was once again right

Promoting sex is recruiting people to homosexuality?  I'm not sure I follow the logic there.

Has anyone actually ever been recruited into homosexuality?  If there actually is some giant "fag conspiracy" that intends to make everyone homosexual, its members are certainly not very competent.
KillerPollo
Mexico

Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2005, 12:07:29 AM »

Because fags can't reproduce naturally, they resort to recruiting children. Fags can be heard chanting "TEN PERCENT IS NOT ENOUGH, RECRUIT, RECRUIT, RECRUIT" in their fag parades. A group called the "Lesbian Avengers" prides itself on trying to recruit young girls. They print "WE RECRUIT" on their literature. Some other fags aren't as overt about this, but rather try to infiltrate society and get into positions where they will have access to the malleable minds of young children (e.g., the clergy, teachers, Boy Scout leaders, etc.)
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2005, 01:26:00 AM »

Why the hell do you even call yourself a Democrat? Dems don't slur entire demographic groups.

I don't see what any one Southerner's comments have to do with Southerners in general.
KillerPollo
Mexico

Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2005, 01:46:16 AM »

I don't see what any one Southerner's comments have to do with Southerners in general.
I'm more southerner than either of you, and look @ my opinion on the matter.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2005, 02:10:02 AM »

I'm more southerner than either of you, and look @ my opinion on the matter.

We should consult the opinions of penguins from Antarctica on this matter, because their Southern penises are clearly larger than anyone else's.
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies