The gay agenda coming out at 10
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 07:41:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  The gay agenda coming out at 10
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: As a parent would you be outraged if your 10 ten old child said he was gay?
Yes

No

Unsure

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 33

Author Topic: The gay agenda coming out at 10  (Read 2097 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2005, 03:49:01 PM »

why am i taking alot of heat for something that is obvious. when i was 10 i didnt know what gay was let alone want to practice it.

Oh come on, you can't tell me the other boys didn't call you a 'fag' during P.E.

excuse me?

P.E. stands for 'Physical Education' - basically Gym Class.
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2005, 01:06:00 AM »

why am i taking alot of heat for something that is obvious. when i was 10 i didnt know what gay was let alone want to practice it.

when i was 10 I thought babies came when mummy and daddy kissed eachother when they got married. Daddy would have sex with mummy then and later there would be a kid. I had no idea what gay sex was, but that didnt stop me becoming gay.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2005, 01:16:06 AM »

Oh come on, you can't tell me the other boys didn't call you a 'fag' during P.E.

excuse me?

"MissCatholic" does not stand for "Mississippi Catholic."  It stands for Miss Catholic.  It is doubtful that anyone would have called her "fag."

And I've been in P.E. classes nearly every year of my educational experience and I've never been called that.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2005, 02:28:21 AM »

excuse me?

"MissCatholic" does not stand for "Mississippi Catholic."  It stands for Miss Catholic.  It is doubtful that anyone would have called her "fag."

And I've been in P.E. classes nearly every year of my educational experience and I've never been called that.

Well, I was just making a joke, since a lot of posters on here claim that MissCatholic is a person of the male gender.  I apologize, MissCatholic, for joining in.  It was rude and stupid of me, and the last thing any of us need is to discourage female participation in the board.

That is interesting, Alcon, perhpas you are more manly than I.  I remember youths constantly calling one another 'fag', and though I would never use such a term myself, it was thrown my way once or twice.  I don't think they actually mean 'male who has sex with males' by it; it is more a synonym for 'sissy'.
Jens
Angola

« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2005, 06:18:25 AM »

when i was 10 I thought babies came when mummy and daddy kissed eachother when they got married. Daddy would have sex with mummy then and later there would be a kid.
That is so cute Smiley
Cubby
Pim Fortuyn
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -3.74, S: -6.96

« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2005, 12:23:26 AM »

You're taking a lot of heat because you claim to be a Democrat yet spout filth and lies that frankly are beneath most of the Republicans on these boards. I was going to say troll but that word is overused.

I've taken you seriously all this time but now you post stuff like this, I'm starting to take you less seriously.

Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies