TCash for Governor
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 06:52:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  TCash for Governor
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: TCash for Governor  (Read 286 times)
TomC
TCash101
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 20, 2005, 10:06:12 PM »

Starkville, MS
Mississippi State University

Fellow Southeasterners:

I ask for your approval vote in this weekend’s election to serve as your governor.

I jumped into this race because I know we can make the Southeast even better. I will serve all the citizens as your advocate. With your vote, we can begin a new era in the Southeast, one that belongs to you.

My signature on this forum has always been “Renew our Democracy.” It conveys my sense of government service. That until our government is truly “for the people,” there is work to be done. And I don’t mean this as hollow rhetoric. This game can be played in ways that are inclusive and exclusive. I will always stand for being inclusive, fair, and respectful of all, whatever the similarities or differences on political issues.

How? Well, in part by to clarifying issues, providing information, and solving problems. I will help to make our voting booths free of error and confusion.  I will stand up, not only for the next generation of Southeast school children, but for the next generation of fantasy politics participants. Let's share with them the best- our pride in what we've built and our hopes for the future.

I ask for your consideration and support.

TCash101
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies