County Map
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 05:46:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  County Map
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: County Map  (Read 1882 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: October 23, 2005, 06:29:29 PM »

12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #51 on: October 23, 2005, 06:29:54 PM »

Not to contradict Al, but I'm not an FDR.  More of an Al Smith.
Kevin
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2005, 07:01:15 PM »

when are the election results coming in?
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2005, 07:02:33 PM »

when are the election results coming in?

After midnight.
Kevin
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #54 on: October 23, 2005, 07:11:21 PM »

Ok thanks.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #55 on: October 23, 2005, 08:14:39 PM »

In the map based on user votes I will have to enough counties to narrowly win New Mexico, get about half in Missouri, and do pretty well in Mass.

I also have to win whatever county BRTD lives in. I'll also win the three liberal counties in Washington (King, Jefferson, and San Juan). Pierce will be based on Alcon's vote and the rest of Washington would probably vote Joe Republic, maybe a few exceptions.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #56 on: October 23, 2005, 08:19:37 PM »

In the map based on user votes I will have to enough counties to narrowly win New Mexico, get about half in Missouri, and do pretty well in Mass.

I also have to win whatever county BRTD lives in. I'll also win the three liberal counties in Washington (King, Jefferson, and San Juan). Pierce will be based on Alcon's vote and the rest of Washington would probably vote Joe Republic, maybe a few exceptions.

I live in Blue Earth. It's the green county right above the blue one right in the middle of the last row of counties with the green kind of triangle shaped county jutting into it.

But I based that map based only on the politics of those counties, not where each voter lived. Don did the same I believe.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #57 on: October 23, 2005, 08:58:04 PM »

I live in Blue Earth. It's the green county right above the blue one right in the middle of the last row of counties with the green kind of triangle shaped county jutting into it.

But I based that map based only on the politics of those counties, not where each voter lived. Don did the same I believe.

I know. Smiley

That information was for when Earl (and perhaps Al) make maps based on forum votes.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #58 on: October 23, 2005, 10:15:19 PM »

You won Massachusetts, remember. You will win a few in Washington anyway.
WMS
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -1.22

« Reply #59 on: October 24, 2005, 12:01:07 AM »

Like bloody hell you win NM! At best, we're talking a tie, and since Lewis contorted the Write-In system to take advantage of your previously-announced rules, I could make a claim that Supersoulty won NM. Grin
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2005, 01:01:04 AM »

Like bloody hell you win NM! At best, we're talking a tie, and since Lewis contorted the Write-In system to take advantage of your previously-announced rules, I could make a claim that Supersoulty won NM. Grin

NEW MEXICO FINAL RESULTS:
Jesus/Lewis Trondheim 41.0%
Supersoulty/Frodo 40.0%
LiberalPA/Skybridge 7.5%
Joe Republic/Defarge 6.4%
Dubya/Htmldon 2.9%
Emsworth/Q 1.9%
King 0.2%
Mike Naso 0.1%
WMS
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2005, 01:05:16 AM »

Supersoulty/Frodo 40.0%
LiberalPA/Skybridge 7.5%
Dubya/Htmldon 2.9%
Emsworth/Q 1.9%
King 0.2%
Mike Naso 0.1%

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« Reply #62 on: October 24, 2005, 06:09:05 AM »

Supersoulty/Frodo 40.0%
LiberalPA/Skybridge 7.5%
Dubya/Htmldon 2.9%
Emsworth/Q 1.9%
King 0.2%
Mike Naso 0.1%

Ok, who voted for Naso?
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #63 on: October 24, 2005, 06:21:43 AM »

Supersoulty/Frodo 40.0%
LiberalPA/Skybridge 7.5%
Dubya/Htmldon 2.9%
Emsworth/Q 1.9%
King 0.2%
Mike Naso 0.1%

Ok, who voted for Naso?
WMS paid some drunken Indian to go into the voting booth and vote for Supersoulty. The Indian actually intended to take the money and then vote for Jesus anyways, but was so drunk that he mistook levers and voted for Naso instead.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #64 on: October 24, 2005, 04:38:58 PM »

Supersoulty/Frodo 40.0%
LiberalPA/Skybridge 7.5%
Dubya/Htmldon 2.9%
Emsworth/Q 1.9%
King 0.2%
Mike Naso 0.1%

Sounds fair enough!

I think Washington should be something like this

28.9% Joe Republic
24.3% Emsworth
20.6% Jesus
10.1% Dubya
10.0% Supersoulty
6.2% LiberalPA
WMS
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #65 on: October 25, 2005, 12:11:03 AM »

Supersoulty/Frodo 40.0%
LiberalPA/Skybridge 7.5%
Dubya/Htmldon 2.9%
Emsworth/Q 1.9%
King 0.2%
Mike Naso 0.1%

Ok, who voted for Naso?
WMS paid some drunken Indian to go into the voting booth and vote for Supersoulty. The Indian actually intended to take the money and then vote for Jesus anyways, but was so drunk that he mistook levers and voted for Naso instead.

Too Tammany Hall for the CDP...sounds more like something the ILP or SDP would do. Grin
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #66 on: October 25, 2005, 12:56:45 AM »

Supersoulty/Frodo 40.0%
LiberalPA/Skybridge 7.5%
Dubya/Htmldon 2.9%
Emsworth/Q 1.9%
King 0.2%
Mike Naso 0.1%

Sounds fair enough!

I think Washington should be something like this

28.9% Joe Republic
24.3% Emsworth
20.6% Jesus
10.1% Dubya
10.0% Supersoulty
6.2% LiberalPA

Here's what I got:

Joe Republic/Defarge  31.0
Emsworth/Q         29.0
Jesus/Lewis Trondheim 25.7
Supersoulty/Frodo      5.9
LiberalPA/skybridge    4.6
Dubya/htmldon          3.5
King             0.2
Mike Naso          0.1

bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #67 on: October 26, 2005, 12:27:24 AM »

^That works too.

When you make your county map, don't forget that East King County seceded to form Holy Land County, which is entirely my gigantic cult compoud. It voted 95.1% Jesus. In the final round it voted 99.7% Joe.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #68 on: October 26, 2005, 11:33:39 AM »

^That works too.

When you make your county map, don't forget that East King County seceded to form Holy Land County, which is entirely my gigantic cult compoud. It voted 95.1% Jesus. In the final round it voted 99.7% Joe.

Did the GM approve of this action? Wink

I'm kind of avoiding any maps for the time being because of all the insanity going on right now.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies