Am I Anti-American? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:21:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Am I Anti-American? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Am I Anti-American?
yes

no

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 27

Author Topic: Am I Anti-American?  (Read 2711 times)
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« on: October 23, 2005, 05:20:31 PM »

Dazzleman's reasoning is seriously flawed. I've grown pretty sick of hearing that liberals hate America from the last few years. It's sad that the Republicans have no record to run on, and instead must blame liberals for all problems.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2005, 05:25:40 PM »

Dazzleman's reasoning is seriously flawed. I've grown pretty sick of hearing that liberals hate America from the last few years. It's sad that the Republicans have no record to run on, and instead must blame liberals for all problems.

Where have you been?  It's been the last 35 years.

Well, whatever. It's sad that you Republicans are still blaming liberals for everything, even now that you Republicans have run the country into the ground.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2005, 05:33:05 PM »

Well, whatever. It's sad that you Republicans are still blaming liberals for everything, even now that you Republicans have run the country into the ground.

It's called politics.  You just said that Republicans have run the country into the ground.  Is that not blaming?  There have been many bad effects to some liberal policies, and conservatives have capitalized on that.  Just as liberals will capitalize on conservative mistakes.  Stop playing the victim.

Liberals have no control over the federal government. You can stop blaming us. This country has done much better when Republicans didn't have complete control. For 82 years, every Democratic President has beaten every Republican President in job creation. For 60 years, every Democratic President has had national debt / GDP go down, and for 31 years, every Republican President has had the opposite. This is to say nothing about the image of America in the world, which is pretty sh**tty right now. Bush ignored the 8/06/01 memo, and let Bin Laden get away. Remind me why anyone supports him?
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2005, 05:33:38 PM »

You should learn not to call the kettle black, pot. You're just as bad about blaming the Republicans for everything.

Now all of you, please take your damn medicine:

So who runs the federal government? Republicans or liberals?
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2005, 05:39:35 PM »

Remind me why anyone supports him?

Because they're repelled by people like you, who overplay your hand in blaming him for things that would have happened anyway.

So, um, you support the people who have controlled the entire federal government for the last 5 years because of some poster on an Internet forum?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies